Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Smart Moon ❯ Part #3: Dark Radio ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
Smart Moon
Part 3 - "Dark Radio"
by Dr. Thinker
 
 
Jadeite had been doing good. This new idea of his merging writting letter, gift giving, talk radio and sneaky energy collecting for the Shadow Earth Kingdom was doing good. Either that mystery warrior in New York or that Sailor Knight of Love and Justice, Sailor Moon, had destroyed Rado yet.
 
Jadeite looked at the energy container made by Malachite when he recovered from Queen Serenity the Twelve sealing of Shadow Earth Kindgom in a parallel universe. The energy container only contained a bit of energy. That mystery warrior in New York had fowled any plans by a group of Shadow Earth Kingdom's Spectrons called the "Shadow Agency" and Sailor Moon had twice fowled up his plans in Sol Islands, California.
 
As the human say many times, third time the charm.
 
Redo said, "Jayce Irk, report to FM 10."
 
Jadeite said, "Coming Redo."
 
-CR-
 
It was Saturday night just little bit after midnight. Cassie Rent had finished her homework from Friday's classes around 5:30 PM. Cassie Rent was listen to the radio. The famous Tina Trent, the local DJ of FM 10, usually talks a lot about Myths from around the world. She was hoping for myth related to her other identity as Sailor Moon, but she was surprised when she heard the male over the radio.
 
The voice remarked, "Welcome to Midnight Love. I am your host, Jayce Irk, and I read any letters you send and any letters to give you. Now our first letter from Patrick 'The Dreamer' Brimstone."
 
Cassie replied, "In a perfect world, dreamers should make nice teachers--not mean ones."
 
Luna remarked, "If that was true, nothing would get invited."

Cassie replied, "I got five words for you."

Luna asked, "I hate to ask, but what they are?"

Cassie replied, "The United States of America."
 
Luna replied, "I wonder why you were reborn here?"
 
Cassie replied, "Who knows?
 
Luna replied, "Should we heard a female voice?"
 
Cassie answered, "Yes. If Jayce's part of the Shadow Earth Kingdom, I'm going to get medieval on his hide."
 
-CR-
 
Like all Americans, Cassie went to school Monday though Friday. Her school was Abraham Lincoln Junior High, Cassie was in first class, English with Patrick Brimstone, room, Cassie was in her desk, between both Molly and Melvin. Both had their pros and cons--Molly's pro was gossiping about different events--but her Valley Girl sometimes drives Cassie up a wall--if Molly was a blonde hair girl instead of brown hair--she could give "blondes" a bad name. Melvin Bond's pro was that he was a student's information collection on new arrivals at the school, con is that he takes computer geek to the next level.
 
Melvin said, "Where's the teacher?"
 
Molly asked, "Like who gives LIKE a cares?"
 
Melvin replied, "I do."
 
Just then a tired Patrick Brimstone entered the room and said, "Study your Grammar Book on your own today" and fainted.

Cassie remarked, "Call 911."
 
-CR-

Molly said, "Did you see the flower on Ms. Brimstone?"

Cassie replied, "She WAS the "Dreamer" on that Midnight Love. Teacher in Love, that's totally out of this world."
 
Molly said, "That's LIKE par for LIKE the course.""
 
Laura, a friend of Molly, asked, "Did you have called 911, Cassie?"
 
Cassie replied, "Better safe then sorry."
 
-CR-
 
Molly replied, "You look kind LIKE angry, LIKE some took over your favorite radio station's program."
 
Cassie replied, "You know Tina Trent."
 
Molly said, "That myth stories about from around the world. I discover Midnight Love when a few weeks ago, when I was trying to find Tina's radio program."
 
A woman was giving a man a hard time. The woman was a gray hair woman with green eyes with a silver and gold polka pot blouse and skirt.
 
The man's voice revealed, "Tina. Tina. I told you many times. I am not the guy you looking for. You had better like getting in connect with Sailor Moon."
 
Tina laughed, "It didn't happen until after you delivered by myths of the Moon books."
 
Alex remarked, "Hey, I don't want to make Sailor Moon upset. Sailor Moon has been the biggest topic in this city for months now."
 
Cassie said, "Tina, stop acting like a jerk."

Tina said, "Cassie Rent, long time no see."

Cassie replied, "Tinaronia Trentogaoni, I can't believe I found my teacher who give my first "Dungeon and Dragon" RPG book."

Tina replied, "I'm just trying find out who's behind and get my revenge on this plot."
 
Cassie said, "I got a SUPERMAN-style plot. Molly, can you write a letter for Midnight Love."
 
Molly said, "I do my best even know I don't have a boyfriend yet."
 
Cassie said, "Tina. Can you get the FM 10's broadcast guide for the following week."

Alex said, "What about me?"
 
Cassie replied, "Can you act like a jerk--because I am going to give the guard at FM 10 a major headache."
 
-CR-
 
War Report #3
 
With Tina Trent up in arms over this, I decide on a Superman-like plot. I had Molly write a letter for Midnight Love. I had Tina Trent send me a broadcast guide. Alex and I went straight to FM 10. I told him to stay in the cafe until I say to the guard, "You are a brainless as my cell phone." The plan to talk to the FM 10 was successful. The first clue was that the guard so positive of FM10 not having Midnight Love. At that it wasn't proof that it was the Shadow Earth Kingdom. Could have been a crime wave. Alex performed his jerk role pretty well--and the guard remarked that we fight like a married couple.
 
A few days later, the FM 10 broadcast guide had revealed that Tina's Weekend Myths on that time. Listen to the show, it was "Midnight Love". I had feeling that that was a Shadow Earth Kingdom's plot--but wasn't so sure on it.
 
The Shadow Kingdom's plot revealed until Wednesday afternoon, when Molly got a energy-draining flower. Send my entire school day in the hospital.
 
I'm waiting for next Saturday to do this.
 
Cassie Rent
 
-CR--

Luna and Cassie approached the FM10 Radio station. The guard that she and Alex bugged was guarding.
 
Cassie said, "It's that same guard. And I don't have any donuts on me. I NEED to get pass him."

After doing a flip, Luna replied, "This could help!" A pink pen with a large diamond on top of it.

Cassie asked, "This is one of your magic gizmos?"
 
Luna said, "You could say that. It's the Costume Pen."

Cassie asked, "How does it work?"
 
Luna said, "Just say Costume Pen, and what you want to transform into."

Cassie nodded as took the famous pen and said, "Costume Pen! Transform into a radio disc jockey!
 
After a flash of light, Cassie appeared to look different. Her blonde hair was in dreadlocks, she was wearing eyeglasses, she was wearing a Hawaii T-Shirt, and shorts.
She walked into the FM 10. The Guard did a double-take, but kept his mind on his TV, showing the end of repeat of a prime-time drama. She entered the studio. After searching each area. She found the studio with the "On the Air" light on.
 
Cassie stomped into the broadcasting room and said, "This is a special bulletin. We had learn that "Midnight Love" is front for a evil energy collection. The flower gift by this program are the energy collecting deceive."

Jayce dropped his disc jockey disguise exchange for Jadeite's Shadow Earth Kingdom's uniform --at the same time that Rado becomes her true self--a Spectron looking like a old robot from a 1950's B movie--and fired a laser beam at Cassie.
 
Cassie as she was running, "MOON PRISM POWER AND MAKE IT FAST!"
 
-SM-
 
When Sailor Moon appeared, she saw Rado and Jadeite standing before here.
 
Sailor Moon said, "You making television look good right now. Using radio for evil is wrong on many levels. I am Sailor Moon, the Jewel Champion of love and justice. In the name of the Moon, I will right wrongs and triumph over evil. And that's you."
 
Jadeite remarked, "Of course, I'm evil. I am the Shadow Earth Kindgom General of the Aisa, Jadeite. Redo. Get rid of her."
 
Redo said," With pleasure, Jadeite."
 
Sailor Moon said, "Moon Taira Magic"--and unleashed her tiara at Redo. Redo dodged the first time, but the tiara like a boomerang surprise Redo by hitting her backside. Redo screamed--and turned into dust.
 
Jadeite groan as Sailor Moon rushes to him. Jadeite didn't expect his turn of event. He need to escape Sailor Moon. Jadeite run of the radio station, and on to the roof of another building
 
Sailor Moon said, "MOON TAIRA MAGIC!"
 
Jadeite tried to put a shield--but the shield was up in time, and Jadeite lost his finger. Jadeite was angry--and send a huge fireball straight at Sailor Moon--but before it could reach--a red rose drestory the fireball.
 
Jadeite groaned, "Two against one isn't fair. I'm out of here."
 
Tuxedo Mask said, "See you around, Sailor Moon."
 
-CR-
 
Cassie Rent had got thought another week of school. And it was the Saturday after Redo's defeat. She heard a Tina's voice over a note from Sailor Moon. Cassie left note for Tina in her office's mail holder. After worlds, Tina started talking about the myths of the moon from around the world.
 
-THE END-