Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Smart Moon ❯ Part 4: "Ice Knight" ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
Smart Moon
Part 4 - "A Ice Knight"
by Dr. Thinker
 
Cassie Rent has been at the cashier of "Crown Games" for full Saturday. Cassie Rent had been working hard. She was happy that Tina's myth program was back on the air after defeating Jadeite a week ago. Unknown to everyone, Cassie Rent was Sailor Moon,.
 
Cassie Rent would even mind appearance by somewhat of annoyance, Alex Rose. He really helped out in Cassie's plan to stop Jadeite's scheme to use energy-draining flowers against the people of the Earth. Just then, Andrew Crown come from his office.
 
Andrew said, "Betty Baker, called. She forget her dice bag here for the umpteenth time. Her RPG group is meeting at the Main Library for a game. She wants you to bring her dice bag to her."
 
The Main Library? Cassie can handle her school's library branch, and the branch of library near her home--but the Main Library was a maze of stacks of books. Not even Luna could get thought that library with out a map.

Cassie said, "Don't worry, I handle it."
 
-CR-

She hadn't heard any yelling-Betty Baker was more for her loud yelling. Most people at the library were being quieter then a mouse on Christmas eve.
 
A blue hair girl wearing a blue blouse, and blue jogging pants was setting down in a table reading a book. Cassie noted the books were titled, "About Mercury", "Myths About The Moon", "Medical History", and "Female Warriors In History", Cassie sighed looking at the near-by mirror pole. She saw she was dressed in a pink blouse and pink skirt, her blonde hairs in their usual ponytails, she sight down behind
 
The blue hair girl said, "I'm Nancy River."

Cassie said, "I'm Cassie Rent."
Nancy asked, "You look lost?"

Cassie replied, "I'm looking for Betty Baker."
 
Nancy pointed her arms to the near-by Audio Room #1. She's in there. The Audio Room said,

Betty yelled, "WHO ARE YOU?"
Cassie said, "Cassie Rent."

Betty yelled, "WHY DO YOU WANT?"
 
Cassie said holding out Betty's dice bag, "You left your dice at the Crown Games."
 
Betty said, "ABOUT TIME", grabbed the dice bag and shout the door.
 
Nancy asked, "Are you OK?"
 
Cassie replied, "With the expect of my ears stilling ringing, I'm fine."
 
-CR-
 
Reading a note that Carol Rent was at a friend house, and that parents were having a dinner date. She called out for Luna, her talking cat and mentors in ways of being Sailor Moon. Cassie had explained the library visit to her.
 
Cassie said, "I think Nancy River got to be someone important to you."
Luna asked, "What you do mean?'
 
Cassie replied, "She had some odd hair color. Light Blue hair."
 
Luna said, "I wish I can figure out that--but blue hair does ring a bell."

Cassie said, "Knowing my luck, she doesn't learn at my school."
 
-L-

The next morning at -the entire school was a buzz about a new classmate in her school. Cassie, Molly and a lot of other classmates all wondering who the new one was. As not too surprising for Cassie's taste, Melvin living up to his last name of Bond, appeared.
 
Cassie said, "What's up, Melvin?"
 
Melvin replied, "New student. Name's Nancy River. She transformed from Bright Private Student Learning Center."
 
Cassie asked, "The Brain Farm?"
 
Melvin said, "Rumor has it that she has 300 IQ."
 
Molly said, "She's looks lonely."
 
Cassie said, "Something odd about--but I can't place my finger on it. It's like me being on alive on present day Mercury."
 
Nancy River laughed.
 
-CR-
 
If Cassie could pick a favorite period, it would be lunch time. The only Cassie won't touch is carrots--cooked or raw. Lucky, today lunch was the usual pepperoni pizza for her. She find Nancy in a corner table by herself. Cassie set across from her.
 
Nancy said, "Hi, Cassie."
 
Cassie said, "Hi, Nancy. Sorry, about the line."
 
Nancy said, "No harm done there. I hope you don't mind if I read a book while I'm eat."

Cassie replied, "I won't care if you play a Nintendo DS while you eat."
 
Nancy took out a "Geniuses of The World" book that was thinking that any tabletop RPG book that Cassie saw.
 
-SEK-

Nephrite was bored out of his mind. Nephrite had asked one of Jadeite's Spectrons to attack Abraham Lincoln Junior High in hopes of making Jadeite look a big fat fool. The Spectron picked was a huge rock-type creature, Rockaka . If Rockaka lucky, the energy of sad students will give Jadeite enough good amount of energy with get to help restore Queen Iris. If Rockaka was unlikely, he will please that annoying female in Queen Beryl's forces, Zoyitice.
 
Nephrite told Rockaka , "Go to Earth. Drestory Abraham Lincoln Junior High School. When Sailor Moon shows up, eliminate her."
 
Rockaka said, "As you command!"
 
-CR-

Cassie Rent was enjoying the company of Nancy. Though time to Nancy speaks large word that would have come out from first fictional Blue Ranger from the ancient live-action series, "Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers".
 
Cassie had been friends with Nancy for a most of the day. Cassie and Nancy saw a portal opening.
 
Both of Cassie and Nancy muttered, "Oh, no."
A rock
 
Cassie remarked, "Hide."
 
Nancy did what Cassie asked her to do--but wonder why she said to hide--and allowed her head to see Cassie.
 
Cassie yelled, "MOON PRISM POWER!"
 
-NR-

Cassie was Sailor Moon. Nancy was surprised.

"You making Ted Turner looking a million bucks now." Sailor Moon said, "I am the Jeweled Warrior of Love and Justice. On behalf of the Moon, I will right wrongs and triumph over evil. And that means you!"

Rockaka said, "The only thing I am scare off is other Spectron and your aura makes you as human."
 
Sailor Moon yelled, "Moon Taira Magic"--but it bounced off Rockaka--landing by Nancy. Nancy picked up--just as a black cat with crescent moon appeared....
 
-L-
 
Luna saw Nancy picking up Moon's dropped tiara. Only a Sailor Knight could have done that. Luna saw the Astro-Symbol for Mercury during the Silver Galaxy Era. Luna did a flip and send the Mercury Knight's transformation pen

Luna said, "Nancy! Not time to explain why I can talk. Take the pen and said 'Mercury Power!'.
 
Nancy said, "MERCURY POWER!"
 
-SM-

Sailor Moon had dodged much of Rockaka's attacks, but the rock skin of Rockaka kept that monster from being harm by Sailor Moon's "Moon Taira Magic" attack.
 
Rockaka and Sailor Moon stared as Sailor Mercury. On widow ledge near-by was Sailor Moon's talking cat, Luna. Luna said, "Say Mercury Freeze Bubbles"
 
Sailor Mercury yelled, "MERCURY.....FREEZE....BUBBLE!"
 
Sailor Moon noted the voice of Sailor Mercury was Nancy River, and saw that Sailor Mercury had cover the location with a fog as think as pea soup.
 
Rockaka cried, "Too wet. Too wet! Too wet!"
 
Sailor Moon said, "Moon Taira Magic!"--sending tiara straight at Rockaka's body--the wet from Mercury's bubble act had did it's job--allowing the Moon Taira Magic attack into Rockaka's body--turning him into dust.
 
Cassie smiled as she said, "Moondusted!"
 
-CR-

It's was the Saturday after the Rockaka's attack. At Central Command, Nancy River was give explain-as lest as much as Luna knew. They had three mission. One was to find a princess. Luna did not know where the Princess come from. One was to find the Moon Crystal, a powerful magic item. One was to defeat the Shadow Earth Kindgom. Luna give Sailor Mercury her computer. The revealing of some of Mercury's attack to Moon: "Mercury Freeze Bubble & , "Mercury Taira Magic". When Sailor Moon got upset on this one, Luna revealed all Knights could use the "Taira Magic" attack, making Sailor Moon feel kind of normal--despite being the first Sailor Knight being found by Luna.
 
Luna asked, "Any questions?"
 
Nancy asked, "Do we have a boat of some kind?"
 
Luna sighed. It's going to a long fight against the Shadow Earth Kindgom if the rebirth Sailor Knights keeping asking that silly question that one that Nancy, but she remembered how both Sailor Moon and Sailor Mercury did so far--and looked up to the crescent moon with a hope for the future.
 
-THE END-
 
In my universe, all Sailor Knights can use the tiara attack. Nancy River is a pun on Ice River--related to Sailor Mercury being the fresh water member of the Sailor Knights.
 
Logging off,
Dr. Thinker