Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Smart Moon ❯ Part 5 - Calling In The War Knight ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Smart Moon
Part 5 - "Calling In The War Knight"
by Dr. Thinker
 
Cassie Rent was thinking hard about her life. School was ending soon. This make Luna worried. Central Control had told Luna that summer season was when Shadow Earth Kindgom was active back in the past. This remark had make Cassie worried.
 
Cassie saw that police cars were heading into the Little Tokyo.. A section where most of the Japanese-American lives. Molly Baxter and Melvin Bond was running between towards her.
 
Cassie asked, "What's up with the police cars?"
 
Molly replied,, "They seems to a mystery of related to some of urban myth."
 
Melvin said, "According to urban myth. They is a Ares Hill near Gargokiara Shrine. It's where five roads meet. One person accidently took a trip to the afterlife on a bus that arrived at 6:06 PM. The person come back with a teeth that was sharp as steel. The police think it might be someone at the Shrine."
 
Cassie said, "Who's lives there?"
 
Molly remarked, "Susan Sulwar, a daughter of one of the Congressman in Washington, D.C. She's lives with her grandfather, Syakoria Sulwar."
Cassie said, "The Japanese-American who built that shrine as a homage to Hikawa Shrines in Tokyo, Japan."

Molly nodded. "Nodded. Watch out there, Sulwar family is rumor to have physic powers."
 
Cassie heard a meowing cat. She turned to the near by roof top to see that a black cat. Cassie wondering if that was a symbol to get Nancy and see what's up at this Shinto shrine."
 
-SS-
 
Syakoria asked Susan, "What does the fire read today?"
 
Susan answered, "Mars is getting powerful."

Syakoria said, "I got to do some tour of the temple." He paused, stroke his bald end, and asked, "Will you be fine?:

Susan said, "Yes. I know my role here, Grandfather."
 
Syakoria said, "Then I let you be."
 
 
-CR-
 
At was 3:03 PM. A bus dropped stopped to left a few people at Ares Park,. Cassie got nervous around bus. Luna whispered in her, it's was only the 3:00 clock bus only a three minutes late. One of the person was a familiar person, Alex Rose, a oddball of a human male.
 
Alex Rose said, "Hi, Cassie. What's news?"
 
Cassie said, "Nothing much, Alex."

Alex smiled. Cassie liked him--but that green jacket he's been wearing--need to be washed--but knowing males, Alex likes to a dirty as her own brother, Carol Rent.
 
Alex Rose said, "I heard about the police being here."

Cassie said, "Me, too. Can we talk to the order."
 
Alex Rose said, "He's usually giving tours at the time--but Susan Sulwar, his granddaughter is free to talk." Alex Rose paused. "Is just me or that black cat following you."
 
Cassie said, "That's Luna, my cat--but if she could talk, she claim I'm her pet."
 
-SS-
 
Susan Sulwar got a physic reading from some place. She saw two humans, and cat.
 
Susan Sulwar, "Hi, Alex Rose and Cassie Rent."
 
Cassie said, "How do you mind?"
 
Susan said, "I am physic."

Syakoria asked, "Can I see you and Cassie in private for a second."
 
Raye asked, "What is it now?"
 
-CR-
 
Syakoria said, "You are Sailor Moon, Cassie Rent. "
 
Cassie asked, "How do you know?"

Syakoria said, "The fire had reveal to me that you were Sailor Moon, and you will arrive to add Sailor Mars."
 
Cassie said, "You mean your granddaughter is a Sailor Knight?"
 
Luna asked, "Didn't you tell anyone?"
 
Syakoria said, "No. Stergon Sulwar is a famous Congressman--but I knew she was a Sailor Knight since she was a 9 years old--when she tried use the temple's fire to see if the future. It turned out I saw the Astro-symbol for Mars on her forehead."
 
Luna flipped around--and when she done, she dropped a new pen similar to the one from Nancy River uses to turn into Mercury, but where Mercury's pen was blue, Mars's pen was red.
 
Luna asked, "Any questions?"

Susan asked, "Do I get a boat out of this deal?"
 
Syakoria said, "No."
 
Susan asked, "So does this odd magic pen work?":
 
Luna said, "Say Mars Power!"

Susan asked, "MARS POWER!"
 
-CR-
 
War Report #3
 
With Susan Sulwar questions over. Luna explained Mars had two attacks, "Mars Fire Ignite" and "Mars Taira Magic." answered. Sailor Moon was on the roof top with Sailor Mars and Sailor Mercury waiting for the 6:06 PM bus.
 
I asked if Luna can use the Luna pen to turn side into a large upside down semi-truck on the hill. If the busses were human plot, this gives so some time to explore. If it's a Shadow Earth Kingdom plot--at least a change to board the Shadow Express.
 
Cassie Rent
Sailor Moon
 
-Sailor Moon-
 
It was 6:00 PM.. Luna had disguised herself as a semi-truck with the Luna Pen and turned outside down. Six min later, Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury and Sailor Moon jumped down and hope about the bus. The bus went up into the sky and into a patrol--when everyone
covered--the bus driver become a Spectron.
 
Sailor Moon said, "How dare you public transport for evil. I am the Jeweled protector of love and justice. On behalf of the Moon, I will rights wrongs and triumph over evil. And that means you!"
 
The Spectron laughed in a familiar voice, "Give me a break, Sailor Moon."
 
Sailor Moon recognized it as "Jadeite!"
Sailor Mars shouted "Mars Fire Ignite!" which hit Jadeite turning him into a skeleton, which then turned to dust, and then disappeared.
 
Sailor Mercury said, "We active a dead man switch."
 
Sailor Moon said, "We're boned."
 
Just then a strange earthquake happen. A strange portal open. Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury and Sailor Mars went though the portal--ending up back on Earth. They was no clue.
 
Sailor Moon said, "I think Mother Earth is giving us a helping hand"
 
-SEK-
 
The Shadow Earth Kingdom's Queen Beryl was not a happy camper.

Queen Beryl asked, "Nephrite. Come forth."
 
Nephrite said, "Yes, your queen."

Queen Beryl said, "Jadeite's dead. You will be in charge of collecting energy and remove the three Sailor Knights from Earth."

Nephrite said, "You wish is my command."
 
-THE END-

Well, Jadeite toasted. Nephrite is cooking up trouble. And the Sailor Knights gets Sailor Mars. Susan's last name of Sulwar is a merger of the words of Sulfur and War. Sulfur is a yellow nonmetallic element used in the making of matches and gunpowder--which relates to firepower--which Sailor Mars brings.
 
Logging off,
Dr. Thinker