Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Smart Moon ❯ Part 6 - "The Nega-Star Grazer" ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Smart Moon
Part 6 - "The Nega-Star Gazer"
by Dr. Thinker
 
Queen Beryl had woke up. It was a week since Jadeite's death. Nephrite had been busy setting up shop on Earth--but so far he hadn't call any of his monsters or started any schemes to collect energy.

Awake or sleep, she always was dressed in purple dress with the sliver fake horns sticking out.

After a while, Queen Beryl set on her floor and got to her usual--chewing out monsters for fighting against each other when they should be out there giving grief and half to the Sailor Knights, keeping Zoyitice in line, getting more information about the Moon Kindgom from Malachite.
 
Soon after Malachite left, Nephrite dropped in. Nephrite said, "Jadeite was a fool."

Queen Beryl said, "Can you do better?"
 
Nephrite said, "Jadeite was clumsy. Sure, he can get energy from any schemes, but his plans always led into battles with the Sailor Knights. I can get energy from one person."
 
Queen Beryl asked, "That's going to take forever and a week."
 
Nephrite said, "At a certain time, a human can unleash a huge amount of energy that makes the total energy from a million people look a weak baby. I use my monster to collect energy from these people when they are at their peak."
 
Queen Beryl said, "Good idea."
 
-SEK-
 
Nephrite was in his mansion.
 
Nephrite speaks, "The star know all. Reveal to be who is the human is going to reach the peak next."

The star crystal, he used a tennis player appeared on. The star give the name of
 
Nephrite said, "Kelly Sander. Your energy is mine."
 
-CR-

Cassie Rent and Molly Baxter were watching Kelly Sanders playing tennis with her college school student.
Alex Rose appeared at the next opponent for Kelly Sanders. As the game began, Molly remarked, "Keep up, Big Sister."

Cassie said, "Hey, I know the Baxters old have one child--you, Molly."
 
Molly said, "She's my next door neighbor--and treated me like a young sister.":

Cassie said, "Cute. Molly, real cute."
 
A red Italian Ferrari stop bye. Out come a brown hair man dressed in a yellow shirt, leather jacket, blue jeans, and boots.
 
Kelly asked, "Who are you?"
 
The Ferrari driver stated, "I'm Freddie Nickstone, I'm been traveling around the world--staying all over the Earth. This is my final country on my list to stay in."
 
Alex Rose asked, "Do I know you?"
 
Freddie replied, "We never meet."
 
After Freddie showed a odd move--unaware to Alex, Cassie, Kelly or Molly, that this movie was a excuse to put Freddie's Nephrite mark on Kelly's tennis racket. After the match.
 
Kelly Sander said, "I could do this for a full week."
 
-CR-
 
Andrew Crown, Alex Rose and Cassie Rent were in the arcade person. Alex Rose has brought the "Venus" arcade game in. Cassie Rent smiled. Cassie Rent had just plug into arcade game's plug into the Arcade Room's huge plug system.
 
She heard about her, "Venus", in person. According to the arcade game, Venus was a blonde hair woman wearing a sliver dress and a thinker Sailor Moon's style of tiara on her head, a pearl bracelet hanged around her left arm. A red half covered her face.
 
Andrew asked, "Cassie, can you play this game."
 
Cassie said, "Sure. I hope it's not as tough as a Japanese RPG."
 
The game was usual side-scrolling beat-up. Cassie was able to get though entire game with in a half-hour.

Cassie said, "This game is pretty good. If the kids play their games, we going buried in a quarters."
 
Andrew replied, "That's the idea behind the arcade video game."

Cassie laughed, followed by Andrew and Alex.
 
-CR-
 
Dear Dairy,

Molly's brain hasn't been right working his week. I tried to get information out of her--but it was a like a dentist trying to pull a bad tooth with a back end of a soup spoon. I wonder what's been eating her brain.
 
Crown Games got a new arcade game, "Venus" in the arcade room. I heard about that New York crime-fighter--but I never saw a picture of her--until the arcade game was delivery.
 
I'm also starting to think I'm falling in love with Alex Rose, a delivery person who sometimes show up at Crown Games--delivering games.
 
Love,
Cassie Rent
 
-CR-
 
Cassie Rent enters Molly's room at "Baxter Jewels"....
 
Molly said, "Thanks for coming, Cassie."
 
Cassie asked, "What's the problem?"
 
Molly remarked, "It's Kelly Sanders. She's been kicking everyone in the city at tennis. I heard muttering something about "Shadow Earth Kindgom".
 
Cassie said, "I'm not a superhero."
 
Molly said, "You know that old saying misery love company."

Cassie nodded.
 
-CR-
 
Cassie come to the building across the street from the tennis court where Kelly Sanders was still at going at. Cassie took out the "Costume Pen" and said, "Turn me into a tennis pro player"
 
Cassie become a tennis pro player.

Cassie appeared to be a white t-shirt, white jeans, and white sneakers--she was holding a tennis racket in her right hand. Cassie walked into the tennis court--seeing Kelly Sanders destroying tennis rackets.
 
Cassie asked, "What in the name of the Earth are you doing?"
 
Kelly replied, "Destroying those fool's tennis rackets."

Cassie said, "You won't be able to the same to me."

Kelly asked, "Have time for a game?"

Cassie said, "Sure."

Kelly and Cassie had a game. Kelly balls were fast as a pro baseball player's fastball--but Cassie hit the tennis racket out of Kelly--and it crashed against the fence--breaking into a million pieces. Two things happen--Kelly fainted--and a Spectron from the Shadow Earth appeared from the shamed racket. The Spectron looked like a cross between a vampire and a tennis player and portal a orb of energy from Kelly. Then she turned to Cassie and said, "I'm Tyne, the Nephrite's Sport Monster, and the last monster you will ever see human!"
 
Cassie run into the club hide and hide from the monster, then she said, "MOON PRISM POWER!"--and un back on the feel
 
--SM-
 
Tyne was on the tennis court after failing to find the human tennis player who smashed Kelly's racket.

Tyne said, "Master appeared!"

Nephrite appeared in his Shadow Earth Kingdom, "What in the name of Shadow Earth Kingdom happen?"
 
Tyne said, "A tennis player destroyed Kelly's locket. I wanted to see if she was at the peak of her energy before hunting down that player."
 
Nephrite said, "Pretty close."
 
Sailor Moon said, "You making junk food look like health food now. I am the Jeweled Champion of Love and Justice. In on behalf of Moon, and I will right wrongs and triumph over Earth. Game, set and match. It's game over for both you."
 
Nephrite remarked, "Hello, Sailor Moon, I am Nephrite, the Shadow Earth General of Europe. I'm out of here for now--but we meet again. And that's both a threat and promise. Tyne get rid of her"
 
Nephrite disappeared as Tyne started throwing fireballs at Sailor Moon. Sailor Moon jump the fireballs not evening getting her time to use her "Taira Attack!"
 
Sailor Moon yelled accidently, "MOON TIME HALT!"
 
Everything expect for Sailor Moon, was halted in time. Sailor Moon had a idea. Sailor Moon unleashed, "MOON TAIRA MAGIC!"--and the light disc destroyed Tyne.
 
A familiar cat said, "That's odd!"
 
Sailor Moon asked, "What's odd, Luna?"
 
Luna asked, "You using 'Moon Time Halt'. It's is a Sailor Moon attack--but I don't know the reason why this possible."

Sailor Moon replied, "I just accidently yelled it out while under attack by the latest Spectron's attacks"
 
Luna said, "I ask Central Control about it when I get a change."

Sailor Moon said, "Any way of undo it thought?"

Luna said, "Moon Time Wave! Saying that we allow the universe to move again."

Sailor Moon yelled, "MOON TIME WAVE!"
 
-A-

Victoria Lobe, a.k.a Sailor Venus, a.k.a Venus, which is disguised as the Moon Princess was frozen in mid-bath for a few minutes.
 
Artemis said, "I wonder if Luna awaken the real Princess yet? Nay, Luna's so slow on the brain power--she won't find until Victoria's back in Sol Island, California. I got a new password for Luna. She's going to pay for treating like I'm from just a guinea pig."
 
-THE END-
 
Confused on whose Moon Princess? You have a wait a while to see--but if you know your Sailor Moon history--you will know. Oh, Victoria Lobe's last name is merger of the "Love" and "Beam".
 
Logging off,
Dr. Thinker