Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Smart Moon ❯ Part 7: A Dream of An Attack ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Smart Moon
Part 7 - "A Dream of An Attack"
by Dr. Thinker
 
Nephrite was awaken by a female, but it was Queen Beryl. It was a dirty blonde hair woman with a long black dress.
 
Nephrite groaned, "Princess Zoyitice. How dare you show your face in my home."
 
Of course, in our world, "princess" is use as a sweetheart team, but in the Shadow Earth Kindgom, it was a second world insult with the expect of calling a member as "Queen Serenity".
 
Zoyitice said, "I wonder why you hadn't attack in a few weeks."
 
Nephrite said, "Despite what you may have research on Earth, the business week covers every day from Sunday to Saturday, repeating for 52 weeks and every year. Just look for the Moon Crystal--and leave the Sailor Moon and her Sailor Knights to me.:"

Zoyitice said, "And don't care me a Princess! I am the Shadow General of Africa."

Nephrite sighed. Zoyitice's crazy moves would get her hide tiara-ized by Moon so fast. Nephrite took out his Nega-Star Crystal and said, "The stars know all. Reveal to me the next human to reach his or her peak."
 
A girl carrying a B- theme park costume of Snow White rip-off appeared before Nephrite.

Nephrite remarked, "Donna Dream, your energy is mine."
 
-CR-
 
Cassie Rent, Nancy River and Susan Sulwar were bored out of their wits. Despite a new Shadow Earth Kingdom general, Nephrite, to worry about. Things were as perfect as they come.
 
Since Susan's father knew they were Sailor Knights, they were no worries--other then what Luna would say if they were just clowning around.
 
Raye Hino said, "Hey, I had a friend, Donna Dream. She plays a role in Dreamland."
 
Nancy River asked, "Which one--they are about 100 roles at that park. The only one that doesn't change is The Dream Princess."
 
Raye said, "You just said the role."
 
Nancy River asked, "Impossible. I didn't even mention her role yet."

Cassie said, "You are smart--but you thinking math-logical.. The Dreamland park is own by the Dream family. Donna's last name is Dream. She is a member of the Dream family--and since Dream costume is make out of silk--only the Dream family could wear it with out ripping it. And I saw Donna's picture in "Behind the Park" article in the newspaper,
 
 
 
Raye remarked, "You right, Cassie. It is the Dream Princess."
 
Nancy sighed.
 
Raye Hino said, "This weekend is a test run for the summer time--and she sent three tickets. I don't have much friends--since people at school think I'm such a strange person thanks to my priest training."
 
Cassie said, "Hey, it's a idea. It get out of minds off when Nephrite's going to unleash a monster on us."
 
-SEK-

Nephrite in his form of Freddie Nickstone, entered Dreamland. He found Donna Dream with her almost in her entire Dream Princess outfit.
 
Donna said, "If you are worker here. Hand me the head or my family would have your head."
 
Nephrite put on a evil grin as Donna was on a bossy level to match Queen Beryl herself. He touched the head--to put his evil symbol on it-and then handle it to Donna. He laughed he transported.
 
-CR-
 
Cassie Rent, Nancy River and Susan Sulwar entered the theme park. The park was fill with animals robots created by the Dream Family.
 
A old man dressed in a Merlin-like outfit walked up to Cassie's group and said, "Hi, Raye. I'm Mr. Dream--but call me Merlin while I'm out here on the park's ground. The Dream Cassie's been in the castle. I'm guessing up for the cookie feast and show that's going to happen later today."
 
Cassie asked, "When, Merlin?"
 
Merlin said, "About 4:00 PM. She's been putting a lot of energy for this."'
 
-CR-
 
Cassie Rent and the other were sitting in a train going though the entire park. As panda driver stopped for a couple of real turtles--Cassie's head went and bump into a teenager,
 
The familiar voice of Alex Rose said, "Hi, Cassie. Odd way of meeting don't you think?"
 
Cassie nodded in agreement, "How old are you?"
 
Alex said, "I'm 21.""

Cassie said, "I'm 16."

Susan Sulwar replied, "You look like a princess and a prince."

Alex and Cassie said in union, "Get a life, Susan. It's just a silly crush."
 
-CR-
 
War Report #4

We toasted Jadeite. We had a new enemy Nephrite. Though we hadn't see what that last enemy, I'm beating Sailor Moon's pink hair that as ugly as one of his monsters.
 
We tried to get into the castle at 4:00 PM, but it was locked from the inside. The line become so long that people had started to sleep standing up. We come back at 4:20, still lock-more people a sleep standing up. We come back at 5:30 PM, still lock.

We talked to Mr. Dream in one of the background area. He was still in his Merlin ostume at the time. We learn about a tunnel system based on the Paris sewer system that allows people to pop up in show areas with out going though the park itself.. Durning
our dinner, we be secretly planning our attack against Donna Dream.
 
Cassie Rent
Sailor Moon
 
-CR-

Cassie, Nancy and Susan appeared in the tunnel underneath the Dreamland's Castle.

Cassie yelled, "Moon Prism Power!" at the same time that Nancy yelled, "Mercury Power!" and Susan yelled, "Mars Power!"
 
-Sailor Moon-
 
Sailor Moon stand before Sailor Mercury and Sailor Mars. Sailor Moon said, "
Ready, Sailor Knights?"

Sailor Mars nodded--and smashed into a glass-projected emergency box containing repair tools for repairs--finding a wrench in it--push a bottom, opening up the Dreamland Castle's tunnel door.
 
Sailor Mercury said, " MERCURY.....BUBBLE.....BLAST!"
 
The bubble created a mighty think fog. We arrive to see humans with their energy stolen from them. On the stage, the Dream Princess was laughing evil.
 
-TSK-
 
Nephrite yelled, "She reached her peak! Release, my Spectron of the Dreams and Nightmares, Hecate."
 
-Sailor Moon-
 
We saw the Dream Princess faint--and then a smoke appeared. A dark dolly appear with in black and red outfit. The dark dolly wear a pearl necklace with a golden apple attached it. He eyes were buttons, and dolly had no hair.
 
The dolly said, "I am Nephrite's Spectron of Dreams and Night, Hecate!"
 
Sailor Moon said, "How dare you spoiled a theme park. You are ten time worse then a litter bug. I'm the Sailor Moon, the Jeweled Champion of Justice and Love, and on behalf of the Moon, I will punish you. And that means you!"
 
Hecate remarked, "Get a life, MOON TAIRA MAGIC!"
 
Sailor Moon yelled, "HEY! That's MY ATTACK!"
 
Hecate said, "You going to like my next one. MERCURY BUBBLE BLAST!"
 
Sailor Mercury groaned, "That's my attack!"
 
Hecate said, "MARS FIRE IGNITE!"
 
Sailor Mars yelled, "THAT'S MY ATTACK!"
 
Hecate said, "Now for my final attack--SHADOW ENERGY DRAIN!"
 
Just as Hecate finished her previous line, a red rose was throw into--drestory her golden apple. Standing on window, was Tudexo Mask. Tudexo Mask said, "You are worse then a zombie of a B- horror movie."
 
Hecate said, "I'm deader then a doorknob."
 
"Right you are." Sailor Moon remarked, then paused, before yelled, "MOON TAIRA MAGIC!"
Sailor Mercury yelled, "MERCURY BUBBLE BLAST!"
Sailor Mars yelled, "MARS FIRE IGNITE!
 
The three attack merged and hit Hecate right in her chest area. The doll exploded. Donna Dream awaken--as the Sailor Moon and her friends took the same widow as Tudexo Mask was in. They landed by the top hated mask man.
 
Tudexo Mask said, "I see you have allies. Teamwork is good for this mission. I think I have to go now. The trouble here is over."

Sailor Mars asked, "He looks like Alex Rose."
 
Sailor Moon replied, "It's a possible as much as Andrew Crown is."
 
-THE END-
 
Hecate is based on the Dream Dolly from Jadeite's arc from the anime series and the Gemini Warriors from Nephrite's anime arc. Cassie and Alex are getting crushes on each other. They may have a first date--but it's a 95% change of being halted on a count of Shadow Earth Kindgom attacks.
 
Logging off,
Dr. Thinker