Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Smart Moon ❯ Part 8: Worth A Princess Random ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Smart Moon
Part 8 - "Worth a Princess Random"
by Dr. Thinker

[From Sol Island's newspapers, The Sun]
 
Royal Secret Reveal
 
The Princess of the Dia Kingdom is planning on revealing one of their most priceless treasures in the world tonight at mid-night. Dia Kindgom had causes of war in Europe since 1231 A.D. Though after WWII, Dia Kingdom's country has been quiet peaceful. The revealer of this most princess treasure will be Princess Doriaka.
 
-SEK-
 
Queen Beryl said, "Good work, Nephrite. This has been the best work you did so far. This treasure could be the Moon Crystal."

Zoyitice said, "I'm willing to help out. Because getting the Moon Crystal is my job."
 
Nephrite said, "I'm allow you--but have to wear one of fake Princess Serenity dresses, me and Malachite make."
 
Zoyitice said, "I wear a Sailor Knight uniform--if gets rid of the Sailor Knights and give Queen Iris the Moon Crystal."
 
After a bit of a laugh, Queen Beryl said, "And watch flowers will you. If you touch one of them, it will turn into one of your Spectrons."
 
Zoyitice said, "I get that crystal-even if I had trade my life for it."
 
Queen Beryl remarked, "Enough with the melodrama, Zoyitice. Remember, I'm the one who decide you fate.."
 
-SEK-
 
Alone in his Earth mansion, Nephrite snickered. The stars had revealed to him that Zoyitice was the next person to reach maximum energy output. Malachite and him did make the fake Princess Serenity outfit--but he didn't reveal to Zoyitice that he placed one of his marking in the outfit. His monster, the Spectron of Jewels, Opal, was waiting to at his place. Now, this would make Zoyitice look a major fool.
 
-CR-
 
Luna said to Cassie Rent, Susan Sulwar and Nancy River remarked, "This could be what we been looking for."
 
Cassie said, "I'm betting you are so wrong, it's not funny."
 
Luna said, "So are so on."
 
Cassie said, "Anyway, we know the entire world knows about this--so those creeps from the Shadow Earth Kingdom will be trying to collect energy from them. We need to be there."

Nancy remarked, "No problem. My mom's is one of richest doctors in time. It won't be a problem for me."
 
Raye said, "My dad's the mayor of Sol Island itself. So, that's not a problem."

Cassie said, "The Crown family is one of the richest family in town. So that's not problem. But they is one problem. My dad, Ronald Rent is on the newspaper as a photographer. So the Sailor Knights may get their pictures taken."
 
Susan asked, "What kind of newspaper?"

Cassie said, "The Sol Journal"
 
Susan and Nancy asked in unison, "Are you pull our legs?"
 
Cassie replied, "Nope."

Susan and Raye fainted. The reason is "The Sol Journal" is the most popular newspaper in the entire Sol Islands.
 
-TSK-
 
Malachite asked, "Why did you call me. I was researching the ancient Silver Galaxy Era."
 
Nephrite replied with a question, "Will Zoyitice be able to remove the costume?"
 
Malachite replied, "Not until you release Opal from your symbol."
 
Nephrite said, "Good!"
 
-TSK-
 
Zoyitice had found the costume. It was a dark neon-pink costume containing the following: a silver wig and a neon-pink dress. Malachite was reaching history. Zoyitice had feeling that Princess as a little backwards on the colors. But the Moon Princess was by them or worse by the Sailor Knights, she just had a little strangeness.
 
Zoyitice put on the costume, smiled and transported to earth.
 
-CR-
 
It turned out Cassie's old party outfit was ripped about by one of Carol's little brother actions five years ago. Cassie took out the Costume Pen and said, "Make me look like
a rich girl's party."
 
Cassie appeared to have longer blonde hair in twin ponytails. Her dress was a silk pink one.
 
Cassie said "Luna. Let's go."
 
-CR-
 
The party was a pretty good. Most of the people were in masks. One of them walked up was almost a perfect twin for Tudexo Mask. Cassie had a dance with this person, when in walked in a strange sliver-wig woman with pink hair wearing. A glass-wearing princess with red-hair walked down.
 
Princess Dia said, "You weren't invited."
 
Zoyitice said, "I'm Princess Serenity, I come from the moon and I heard to you get the Moon Crystal--and if you don't want this Earth princess harm--you better get it."
Princess Dia said, "But we don't have it."

Zoyitice said, "I'm not failing for stupid lies. Give me the new crystal."
 
Cassie turned to Luna asked, "Is the name familiar?"
 
Luna whispered, "Yes, but the look is totally wrong."

Cassie said, "Luna--Find Nancy and Susan. I'm going to look for a place to change."
 
-CR-

Cassie found a empty bathroom in the Dia Kingdom's essay. Cassie yelled, "MOON PRISM POWER!"
 
-Sailor Moon-
 
Sailor Moon run back to the ballroom. The fake Princess Serenity still hold Princess Dia hostage--and getting bout the Moon Crystal.
 
Sailor Moon said, "Moon Taira Magic!"
 
The tiara hit knocking the fake Princess Serenity arm, knocking Princess Dia to the follow.
 
Zoyitice asked. "Who threw that thing?"
 
Sailor Moon appeared and said the following: "In Japan, they say they is a legend of a princess of the moon. I don't know if that's true, but I'm not allowing to you insult them. I am the Jewel Champion of Love and Justice. In the name of the Moon, I will punish you. And that means you!"
 
Zoyitice laughed--and was able to take off the dress to reveal her true identity as Zoyitice, but was surprise for her. Her wig wasn't going off. Zoyitice saw a familiar mark, Nephrite's monster target. "I'm Nephrite's latest target? So that why he allowed me to do this! This really upset me, Zoyitice, the Great Female General of Africa."
 
Zoyitice began a fight with Sailor Moon. It was a long fight with kicks and punches. Zoyitice almost got Sailor Moon's three time--but each time, Sailor Moon was saved. The first by Sailor Mars, the second by Tudexo Mask, and the third by Sailor Mercury.
 
-TSK-

Nephrite smiled, "It's time, Opal!"
 
-Sailor Moon-
 
Zoyitice fainted. A black widow appeared before the Sailor Knights and Tudexo Mask. The black widow looked to be make out of rubies and emeralds.
 
Zoyitice said, "Opal, the Nephrite's monster of the jewels. I'm going to rat on you boss to Queen Beryl." Zoyitice transport--leaving behind the fake Princess Serenity outfit that Opal come out of.
 
Opal starting shooting up diamond webs from it's spider-like mouth. "No one can escape from my webs."

Molly said, "LIKE leave Sailor Knights alone, you big LIKE idiot."
 
Opal was pushed up against the wall. Molly's willpower was changing her outfit--appearing to wearing a black dress.
 
Luna said, "I think we did Artemis's job. His job was find the Sailor Earth"
 
Molly asked, "Luna? Did you have my Earth pen?"
 
Luna said, "I think Sailor Earth ate her pen.."

"If I don't transform, you are LIKE road kill," Molly said, paused and then said, "EARTH POWER!"
 
 
Sailor Moon said, "Molly's a Sailor Scout?"
 
Luna said, "Yes."

Sailor Earth stand, "Better drestory her."
 
Sailor Moon nodded and yelled, "Moon Taira Magic"
Sailor Mars yelled, "Mars Fire Ignite"
Sailor Mercury yelled. "Mercury Waterfall Freeze!!"
Sailor Earth yelled as she jumped out of the way of the attacks, "Earth Quake Smash!"
 
Sailor Moon asked, "Where did you get that attack, Mercury?"

Sailor Mercury replied, "It's seems that Mercury's computer had list of all the attack I could do."

Sailor Moon said, "Too many people know Molly's a Sailor Scout."

Luna said, "The Costume Pen has a away to erase people memories of the Sailor Knights, but I want to check something out before we do it."
 
Luna approached Princess Dia, "Hi, there, Princess."
 
Princess Dia said, "A talking cat. No more eating junk food before bed."

Princess Dia fainted.
 
Luna replied, "The real Moon Princess would have been expecting me." She paused, "Raise the Costume Pen and said, "Moon Memory Erasing. Only the Sailor Knights will know what happen."

Sailor Moon nodded--raised the Costume Pen, and said, "Moon Memory Erasing!"
 
-TSK-
 
Queen Beryl was surprised when Zoyitice appeared her. That female general has been a real pain-in-the-neck lately.
 
Zoyitice said, "Kill him. No one uses to me as a pawn."
 
Queen Beryl said, "I will not kill Nephrite."

Zoyitice said, "But his felt his Spectron being killed by four Sailor Knights. And we got a new one, Sailor Earth."
 
Queen Beryl said, "Nephrite. I was awaiting for that Sailor Earth to be reborn. Now after I get the Moon Princess, I get her for fowling up my plans! And second, he got a lot of energy."

Zoyitice said, "That was mine own energy."

Queen Beryl said, "I know. Nephrite told me in secret while party was going on. The stars knew you were going to reach your maximum energy output."
 
Zoyitice stomped off more angry then usual.
 
Unknown to either Zoyitice and Queen Beryl, Queen Iris moved one of her green skeleton-like fingers.
 
-A-
 
Artemis was surprise to see his Command Control screen turn blue. Luna must be reporting in.
 
Artemis said, "Password please"
 
Luna's voice replied, "The man in the moon is a woman."
 
Artemis replied, "Report please."
 
Luna said, "We got done half of Artemis's job. We got Sailor Earth."
 
Artemis said, "Good work, Luna. Artemis reported in. He got a Sailor Knight himself. Go back to Moon's house, and take a few nights off."
 
Artemis turns to a huge ball of yarn.
 
-THE END-
 
Ok. This is another universe. Not that main one. I like to blame a few fan-fictions were I'm here.
 
"Universal" by Jendra : A very epic story--having a inserting ending to the Sailor Moon R arc. Sailor Earth: Darrien-with out changing his gender.
 
"Adventures of the Chibi-Scouts" trilogy by Tudexo Will and Douglas Helm: A accident with Rini's time key-sends the Sailor Scouts into an another universe in which Sliver Crystal assumed "normal" meant "grade school kids". No Sailor Earth, but Molly replaces Lita as Sailor Jupiter for a good while.