Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Smart Moon ❯ Part 9: Does the Moon Princess Play Dice WIth The Universe? ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Smart Moon
Part 9: "Does The Moon Princess Play Dice With The Universe?"
by Dr. Thinker
 
-TSK-

Nephrite knew Zoyitice was angry for three things: Nephrite using him as a pawn, adding Sailor Earth to the list of awaken Sailor Knights, and pleasing Queen Beryl with Zoyitice's huge energy output.
 
He was using a space viewer to connect with some similar energy to the Shadow Kingdom. On the screen with two aliens with blue hair with pink streaks, strange clothing that he won't pay Sailor Moon to wear. One was holding holstering a card track, the other a flute.
 
The card alien asked in a female voice, "Who dares to care us?"
 
Nephrite said, "I am Nephrite of the Shadow Earth Kingdom. Do you know of Earth?"
 
The flute alien asked in a male voice, "The legendry planet of energy?"
 
Nephrite nodded, "That's correct. On order by Queen Beryl, I invite you to take energy from Earth."
 
The alien said in unison. "Sounds like a plan. That planet could have the energy we need to save the Doom Tree. Thought it will take us a year and six months to get to Earth--if Ann's map is right."
 
The female alien groaned, "Males. You can't live with out them, and you can't live with them."
 
-TSK-
 
With everything set up for revenge after this death, Nephrite began to call on the Fate's Clock to allow him to choice his final victim.
 
Nephrite states, "I know Zoyitice is angry--and the best way of handle death is to do it my own way. Fate find me a person who can get enough energy--that I could die for."
 
The fate clock revealed the person as Cassie Rent.
 
-CR-'
 
At Sulwar's Shinto Shrine, the four Sailor Knights meet, Cassie (Sailor Moon) Rent, Nancy (Sailor Mercury) River, Susan (Sailor Mars) Sulwar, and Molly (Sailor Earth) Baxter.
 
Cassie said, "So what's your job, Luna?"
 
Luna said, "To find the Moon Princess and her guardians: Moon, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter. Artemis was to find back ups: Earth and Venus. We got one. Central Command reported to me that Artemis found one Sailor Knight."
 
Molly said, "Command Central sound funny when we reported you find Sailor Earth."
 
Luna said, "Funny as in--funny in "the world is about to end" or funny as in "someone is about to ask me if you guys have boats?"
 
Molly asked, "The second one. C.C. seems to a THICK, Luna."
 
Luna said, "That sounds like more like Artemis then C..C., Molly."
 
Mars said, "I had a question for you, Cassie. Should you been kicking general's hides left and right."
 
Cassie said, "Let me tell you a story about one of 'Dungeon and Dragons' game. I am 16 year olds. It was just about 4 years before I meet Luna. The Game Master's name was "Mr. John 'Conductor' Mergin. The other didn't expect him to railroad them totally--but somehow, I had a gut feeling--but any action. Somehow, we learn one of the character was a spy on one of the secret pages. Bored one day, I decide to see my secret pages--ironically, he give my character the real personality of the spy. Knowing that if it reveal by knowledge quickly-I get train tracks on my character's backside for that--so I decide to play my character slowly changing. By the time, the transformation was complete, John Mergin become a laughing stuck in Sol Island's table-top RPG circles as his game got derailed, thanks to me."

Molly said, "In other words, you doing your normal self until Sailor Moon is need."

Cassie nodded, "Yeah."
 
-CR-
 
Dear Dairy,
 
Sailor Moon get another Sailor Knight on her list: Sailor Earth. She looks like Molly, but the Rent family are bad guesses.
 
It's seems like Andrew Crown wants to a game master a table-top RPG. I took out my lucky dice--which I like to roll before a game. Freddie Nickstone arrived and touched by lucky dice. I had wonder why--but seems to be popping up on 20s more and more--and I can't help stop rolling.
 
Love,
Cassie Rent.
 
-A-
 
Luna's voice said, "Hey, Artemis. Why didn't tell you pretending to be C.C.?"
 
Artemis sighed as active the viewing control--Luna's angry face appeared on the screen before him, then he asked, "Who guessed on that one?"
Luna said, "Molly Baxter, Sailor Earth."
 
Just before Luna or Artemis could answer, Venus showed up--and become Sailor Venus, then Victory Lobe. "Hey, Artemis. Who's that cat friend you on the screen?"
 
Artemis said, "Luna. We can't return. A Spectron has been trying to use New York's crooks in his energy tricks, so we can't do anything about on your end of America until we get him out of the picture."
 
Luna said, "Any clues?"
 
Artemis said, "Yes. Shadow Earth Kingdom was behind the fall of the Moon Kindgom, but we don't know the reason why they attacked the Earth Kingdom. They work with Queen Beryl in order to awaken Queen Iris."
 
Luna said, "Queen Iris? That names rings alarm bells in my head."
 
-NR-
 
Nancy was waiting for Luna to visit her house. She told Luna she had a few questions for her.
 
Luna said, "Get your questions out here."
 
Nancy asked, "According to my computer--they is a list of attacks for Moon: some strike out in sliver with notes needing a lost staff for that attack."

Luna said, "I had no clue on that."
 
Nancy asked, "Why do we wear Sailor Fuku?"
 
Luna said, "Centuries ago before the Silver Galaxy Era, the universe was at war with each. Every planet in every galaxy fighting in it-with the expect of the Milk Way, which was not yet formed. Five woman: Aphrodite, Ares, Selene, Hermes, and Zues, got tired off all the fighting--and was fighting to put end to the mess by finding out who started it for the first place. It turned out to a strange energy creature called Loki, who after a long fighting with the five woman wear defeated. With Loki's energy gone, a strange super-nova created the Milk Way and it's planets. I hope I can unlike my memories of the Silver Galaxy Era--and the sooner the better. One of Loki's last trick was to melt armor of everyone that got arm length to it. Selene found Lunarian metal on Mau, my home planet. Lunarian is rare metal-- soft as gold when not touch by human hand, but on flesh, hard as granite. Selene and her crew used Lunarian on their hands, body, and legs to defeat Loki."
 
Nancy said, "You got joking!"

Luna said, "I'm not making this up!"
 
Before Nancy can tease Luna about making up tale tales. Luna was visiting each one of the Sailor Knights to done off a pocket communication deceives for e Susan called from the her temple's fire room: Cassie is the latest target of the Shadow Earth Kingdom.
 
-Sailor Mars-
 
It was one of the usual sights, we saw before. Cassie fainted--and a monster out. The monster looked like a shadow created by the star.
 
It was surprise when we instead of "I'm Nephrite's Spectron of _____." but the following: "I am Nephrite."
 
Nephrite's shadow was dangerous. Sailor Mercury fogged up Cassie's location. Sailor Earth and I took the battle to Nephrite. Nephrite's shadow was one of the toughest enemy we had face so far.
 
We were almost goners--it was until that rose thrower, Tudexo Mask, showed up. His cane, allow enough time to awake Cassie, who was angry at being used--shouted "Moon Prism Power!" changing her into Sailor Moon.
 
Sailor Moon said, "How dare you use to get energy. You are worse then a bad movie. I am the Jeweled Champion of Love and Justice. On behalf of the Moon, I will right wrongs and triumph over evil--and that means you!"
 
Sailor Moon fired a "Moon Taira Magic" at Nephrite--destroying him.
 
-TSK-
 
Queen Beryl smirked silently as Nephrite's huge energy from himself return to Queen Iris. She hopes that the attacks on Venus's New York will get enough she needed.
 
-THE END-

Well, Nephrite's toasted--but if you read the prologue that's old news. Oh, the explain I give Cassie's excuse in this chapter, explains why the Cassie uses her brain in battle. Most of the time--the other Sailor Moon writers decide to give Sailor Moon's brains a upgrade--they give her ten times the brain of the Sailor Mercury, who's supposed to the universe.
 
The story began the costume of the Sailor Knights explains a little bit about my take on the Sailor Moon's universe.
 
Well, see you for "The Rainbow Crystals" hunt.
 
 
Logging off,
Dr. Thinker
 
P.S. I know Darrien has the Earth Crystal in his body.