Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Smart Moon ❯ Part #10 - "Caught In Jupiter's Bright Spot" ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Smart Moon
Part #10 - "Caught In Jupiter's Bright Spot"
by Dr. Thinker
 
Queen Beryl approached Queen Iris. Surprising, lately, Venus's foe, had been using her fighting energy against. To bad that Venus had that Moon Sword on her person--without it, Queen Beryl would have more energy to give to Queen Iris. Surprising, Queen Iris move her green-skin head,
 
Queen Iris speak like a dark vampire-like voice said, "Excellent work, Queen Beryl."
 
Queen Beryl said, "I would have more but those Sailor Brats have causing too much problem for me."
 
Queen Iris said, "You mean the Court Guardians of the Queen Serenity, the Sailor Knights. I had a way for fix their clocks."
 
Queen Beryl watched as Queen Iris's open her eyes--her eyes were darker then the darkest black. A normal human would run like a bat of you-know-where, but Queen asked, "What is the way?"

Queen Iris said, "Queen Serenity who put us in this pocket universe, had trapped the Seven Shadow Knights in a piece of the Moon Crystal collects of the Rainbow Crystal. You must free them. They is a bonus--once you have all seven Rainbow Crystals: the Sliver Crystal is yours."
 
Queen Beryl said, "I get right on it."
 
-TSK-

A white hair man in a general uniform named Malachite and the dirty blonde hair female general, Zoyitice.
 
Queen Beryl said, "I had talked with Queen Iris. She had give a mission that will led us to the Moon Crystal. We must find the our greatest warriors, the Seven Shadow Knights. Durning the battle against Queen Serenity, that trouble-making Moon Queen, used the power of the Moon Crystal against them--trapping them and sending the Moon Princess and her court to Earth, bashing us to his pocket universe, and putting those in Moon Crystal--but on the way to Earth--the Moon Crystal weakened from Queen Serenity's death and turn into the seven Rainbow Crystal pieces--a Shadow Knight locked in one of them."

Zoyitice asked, "What happen to them?"
 
Malachite replied, "They were reborn in the body of humans who carry crystals but have no memories of it."

Zoyitice asked, "They are too many people on Earth? How can I find them?"

Out of Beryl's crystal staff come a strange remote control that might control a UFO to Zoyitice. Queen Beryl said, "This is Shadow Knight Radar. This allow you in find a Shadow Knights by the Rainbow Crystal in their bodies."

Zoyitice said, "Locate me a Rainbow Crystal holder,

A locater beam a huge hologram-picture of a monster that look like a high-tech villain from a video-game character turning into a normal human man with glasses, "This nerd
contains Game Machine Man."
 
-CR-
 
Cassie Rent was jogging with Luna, talking a meow-ing code about why Luna is here in the first place. She come across a group of bullies by the park.
 
Cassie said, "I'm sorry."
 
The leader of the bullies remarked, "Sorry isn't enough--but your you lunch money."
 
Cassie remarked, "I don't have any money."
 
Before the bullies could said, a tall brown hair woman appear before her. Next, two her was a kid children.

The woman voiced in a teenage female said, "She said 'sorry'. Now, beat it before I get angry."
 
The children groaned, "Not as this again."
 
The leader of the bully said, "An idiotic girl she strong enough to take us."
 
The bully got punched, the leader of the bully. "I take a offense on the word, "Idiotic!"
 
One of the bullies remarked, "Oh, no. I know that right hook. It's Josephina Thupiter"
 
The leader of the bullies said, "Run!"
 
Josephina kneeled downwards to be on eye-level with Cassie and asked, "Are you are right?"

Cassie said, "Yes."
 
The small adult said, "I'm Mr. Thupiter. I'm her mother. Ironically, people consider me the child and her the mother."
 
Cassie said, "I thought the same way until Josephina spoke to those bullies."
 
-Luna-
 
Luna saw the bullies jet pretty quickly away from that tall woman. She was starting to get a cleaner member of the Sailor Knights of the Silver Galaxy--though their ancient names are still lock up tighter then Cassie Rent's jeans are long.
 
Transforming into her Mau alien form--a small fairy form--for a short time, she checked her bag. Inside was the Crescent Moon Wand, the symbol of the Sailor Knight's leader, and Sailor Jupiter's transform pen. Luna took out notes on the Sailor Knights of the pass, written before she turned into a cat form on what she remember on the Sailor Knights. Moon was a question mark as usual--in the past, Moon acted more like a female Tudexo Mask, Earth may have been the short Sailor Knight, but her willpower was enough give trouble to foes, Mars had a six sense, Mercury was a genius, and Jupiter was one of the strongest fighters within the Sailor Knights. Luna decide to sneaky following Cassie Rent.
 
-CR-
 
War Report #7
 
I had just meet a tall teenager by the name of Josephina Thupiter and her small mother. Josephina had his feeling of another life in her. She was even a better cook then her mother. Josephina dreamed about being someone rich on Jupiter, the largest planet on the Earth.
 
My mother warmed me that she gets crushes on any that looks like her dead boyfriend, John. John was as tall as her--but he suffering from a terminal illness. I discovered Luna watching and let her in.

We were stopped by the last surprise, a nerd that didn't set off Jo's crush--his name is George Door, a neighbor who loves a few blocks down from Jo's house. Luna started in meow in code to me. The meowing meant: "You watch the girl, and I watch the guy." I nodded. I decide to take her to visit my friends: Nancy River, Susan Sulwar, and Molly Baxter.
 
Cassie Rent
Sailor Moon
 
UPDATE:
 
Well, our first stop was Nancy Rivers house. Nancy was busy studying as usual. She study Jo for a while--which she discover Jo is a perfect health--if you looking for a Amazon warrior of Greecian myths. Jo feels out of place.
 
Our next stop was at Susan Sulwar, who had a long battle with her. It's seems Jo's street fighting is a match for Susan's martial arts.
 
Our final stop was at Molly Baxter's home above her mother's jewelry store. Molly and Jo hit it off. It need to patrol the local business section-but I did not to become Sailor Moon, and since it was summer time, I had no reason not to head home.
 
-CR-
 
Cassie and Jo saw a brown hair woman in a black dress picking on George Game. A strange red crystal come out of it. Jo rushed out, allowing Cassie to yelled, "MOON PRISM POWER!"
 
 
-Sailor Moon-
 
Sailor Moon throw her tiara, "Moon Taira Trap!"-and send it to Jo to prevent any injuries she gotten from the last Spectron of the Shadow Earth. Then she make her appearance to the Spectron as usual and said,

Sailor Moon said, "I may like the moon, but I really dislike evil Spectrons being out at. I am Sailor Moon, the Champion of Justice. I will write wrongs and triumph over evil and in the name of the Moon, I will punish you. And that means you, Spectron of the Shadow Earth Kindgom."
 
Zoyitice laughed as the Red Rainbow Crystal ended up. "This time you failed your mission, Sailor Moon. I, Zoyitice, the female Shadow Earth Kingdom's General of Africa, has a victory party to attend. On the bright side, I be leaving your pal alone."

Zoyitice disappeared in a petal of flowers--as a dark tornado transformed George Game into the Game Machine Man.
 
The Game Machine Man said, "I am Game Machine Man, Champion of the Shadow Earth Kindgom."
 
Sailor Moon started fighting--using her usual move against the Game Machine Man--but it was hard to kept up with the game machine. He had more weapon then the United States of America's armed forces.
 
Sailor Moon almost ended up in trapped in the tree truck, if it was the fact that Josephina lifted the Game Machine Man up as it was a regular toy-as she said, "New player up--and you heading for a fall."--Luna was stunned by the green "4" sign on Josephina's face--the Astro-Symbol for Jupiter. Josephina throw the Game Machine into the bushes near. Josephina said, "He's history."
 
Game Machine Man replied, "I'm out. Round two coming up!"
 
Sailor Moon said, "I can't kill something that was once I am human."
 
Luna replied, "I got some stuff that can help you out."

Luna did her usual flip and unleashed both the Sailor Jupiter's transform pen and the Crescent Moon Wand out. Josephine yelled jokily, "Jupiter Power!" She was joke when she was transformed into Sailor Jupiter.
 
Sailor Jupiter yelled, "JUPITER SUMPREME THUNDER!"--the powerful attack destroyed the armor.
 
The Crescent Moon Wand was picked up by Sailor Moon who said, "Moon Healing Activion!" After ball of bright white light, George Game lay on the ground. Luna quickly checked him and said, "He's going to be fine. Nice work, Jupiter, you going to a fine addition to the team. Sailor Moon, that Crescent Man Wand is a symbol of our leader."
 
Sailor Moon said, "Now, if you tell me I'm the Moon Princess, you get store-bought cat food until you back out of it."
 
Luna said, "I don't know who the Moon Princess is."
 
 
-THE END-
 
The joke here is Jupiter's tall as woman and her mother is short woman. Oh, Jupiter's last name is a merger of Thunder and Jupiter.
 
Term Changes:
 
Seven Shadow Knights = Seven Great Youma - Monsters trapped inside seven Rainbow Crystals.