Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Smart Moon ❯ Part 11 - "The Boxing Bird" ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sailor Moon
Part 11 - "The Boxing Bird"
by Dr. Thinker
 
Queen Beryl said, "Nice work, Zoyitice-but you aren't complete yet. We had one crystal, and they are six more to be found."
 
Zoyitice took out her Shadow Carrier Radar and asked for another Rainbow Crystal barrier. Appearing was alien bird crossed with a mean boxer transforming into a brown woman dressed in a kimono and glasses. "So, this weak female hides the one of the two toughest Shadow Warriors."
 
Queen Beryl said, "I hope you don't mind dropping my two cents, but he's a few step below the Bamboo Kid."
 
Zoyitice nodded, "No harm. No foul. I'm off, and hopefully I double our crystal output." Zoyitice snickered femalely as she disappeared.
 
Queen Beryl said, "Malachite! Have you discover why Jadeite and Nephrite had been killed so quickly--and yet Zoyitice still in one piece. "
 
Malachite who's been standing quietly. "We had no clue, but I'm thinking Sailor Moon is waiting for all seven Rainbow Crystal to be released before attacking Zoyitice."
 
-CR-
 
War Report #8
 
Not to fall from where "Crescent Computers" old factory, where Command Central for the Sailor Knight is hidden, they is a lame attempt at a underwater tunnel to help traffic above. It was drestory in one of the local earthquakes California is know for. I decide to use it as a special training areas.
 
Nancy River, Sailor Mercury, It turns out "Moon Time Halt" was one of the attack, I need the Crescent Moon Wand for. She wonder why it worked when I yelled it.

Josephina Thupiter, Sailor Jupiter and Molly Baxter, Sailor Earth make bet with Susan Sulwar, Sailor Mars that it's a 50% chance that
I'm the Moon Princess Luna been looking over Sol Islands for. I don't feel like acting as a princess--expect a few times in my "Dungeon and Dragons" game.
 
I come up with a twist on the old children "IT" game. I call it "Spectron Catching". Using the Costume, I turned into an Spectron. If I touch one of the other Sailor Knights, they become the Spectron for the next round. After ten rounds of Sailor Mercury using her "Bubble Blast" attack, I forced the third around on her--much to her dismay.
 
After that around, we asked more on the Rainbow Crystal Carriers, Luna mention the Moon Queen. She told us that the Crescent Moon Wand will beeps and flash of red lights come from thee ruby of it--but only if a Rainbow Crystal Carrier is near-by.
 
Cassie Rent
Sailor Moon
 
-CR
 
After yesterday training meeting, Cassie Rent was bored. Not even her daily job at Crown Games, could kept boredom from filling thoughts. Andrew Crown send her home earlier--much to Cassie's dismay.
 
Cassie decide on drop in on Susan Sulwar, who goes to St. Vergon Private School for Girls. Ironically, someone had decide to drop in Zoyitice. Cassie Rent took out the Moon Crescent Wand--which started to shine. Before she can transform into Sailor Moon, Molly run up and asked, "Another Rainbow Crystal here?"
 
Cassie nodded--and with that, Molly yelled, "Earth Power!" and Cassie yelled, "Moon Prism Power!"
 
-Sailor Moon-
 
Zoyitice was about to yanked out the crystal out of Miss Hawk, when she heard a familiar voice of Sailor Moon said, "Hold it right there. You are worse then a bully that set off a million fire alarms in the school. I am the Jeweled Champion of Love and Justice, Sailor Moon. And on behalf of Tsukuyomi, I will punish you on behalf of the moon. And that mean you."
 
Zoyitice sighed, "I thought I never meet you in daylight, Sailor Moon. But anyway, Zoy!"
 
Two floors grabbed Sailor Moon and Sailor Earth, Zoyitice said, "Zoy" with her Rainbow Crystal. The female Miss Hawk become a large bald bird with black wings, and black.
 
The monster yelled, "Bo-Bo, the Vulture is back!"
 
Just then a familiar fire burned Sailor Moon and Sailor Earth from the voice. It was Sailor Mars.
 
Bo-Bo's rocket boxing glove kept the three Sailor Knights busy--until a red rose enter the screen--knocking Bo-Bo into Zoyitice, making her drop the Orange Rainbow Crystal. Tudexo Mask dropped and picked up the Orange Rainbow Crystal.
 
Sailor Moon said, "Follow Tudexo Mask if you can. "
 
Sailor Earth and Sailor Mars nodded.
 
Sailor Moon turned and yelled, "Moon Healing Activion!" After a flash of orange light, Miss Hawk appeared on the ground.
 
Sailor Moon left the school to find Sailor Earth and Sailor Moon didn't find Tudexo Mask, but Alex Rose who was driving to the Crown Games for a delivery--but they did find a strange star-shape item that plays a strange music.
 
-AR
 
Alex Rose sighed--escaping Sailor Earth and Sailor Mars was tough--but he was able to hide and transformed. The empty box he used to convince them he was delivering a items to Crown Games.
 
Out of his pocket, he took out the Orange Rainbow Crystal, and a piece of memory come out.

Alex stated, "I am Tudexo Mask."
 
 
 
-THE END-
 
Tsukuyomi is the name of the "Moon God" of Japan's Shinto religion. Rei Hino went to a Catholic school in the original Japanese series--so the school that Susan Sulwar goes to is a kiss-up to it.
 
Alex Rose comes from Tudexo Mask's use of rose as a weapon.