Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Smart Moon ❯ Part 12 - "The Psychic Boy" ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Smart Moon
Part 12 - "The Psychic Boy"
by Dr. Thinker
 
Susan Sulwar was leading Nancy Rivers, Molly Baxter, Josephina Thupiter and Cassie Rent to the Wish Area. The Wish Area was where people of any religion could write down the wishes.
 
The board was a regular store-bought wide-one. The magic was a note to the Sailor Knights about Zoyitice: "Cassie, Susan, Molly, Josephina & Nancy. I am Zoyitice's next target. The name is Greg. I know this become I have physic visions all the time. Hope you get my Blue Rainbow Crystal.. I left a picture of myself at Crown Games, so you can narrow it down. ."
 
Cassie said, "That's a lot of information. Nancy, copy that information that in your computer. Afterwards, Susan, clean this off--and replace it with some fake wishes.
 
Nancy and Susan nodded.
 
-TSK-
 
Zoyitice had just recently active the Shadow Radar and the green monster form of Bumboo Kid turned into the small human boy.
 
Malachite said, "Be careful, Zoyitice. Bumboo Kid has powerful visions and powerful willpower--the kid should had both."
 
Zoyitice said, "You should be more worry about the Sailor Knights!"
 
Malachite asked, "You care about our foes?"
 
Zoyitice said, "No. But if the Sailor Knights get all the Rainbow Crystal--you could kiss the Shadow Earth Kindgom good-bye for good."
 
Malachite said, "You brought the first one into our home away from home."
 
Zoyitice added, "And I hope to get more for the Sailor Knights and their little helper, Tudexo Mask!"
 
-CR
 
War Report #8
 
On arrive to Crown Games, we found Greg's picture hidden in my spare change of clothing.. He was a teenager with black hair and blue eye.
 
On the back of the picture, "By now, the Crescent Moon Wand would be beeping because of the Blue Rainbow Crystal. Be careful, Zoyitice is also looking for me."
 
Once outside the game store, all four of us transformed into our Sailor Knights identities--and started looking for Greg. The dock are dangerous until Venus returns from New York, so Greg won't go there.

We decide the school section would be a logical place for Greg to hide. The school section is know for containing many after school actives--so Greg would appear to a normal.
 
Cassie Rent
Sailor Moon
 
-Sailor Mercury-
 
We arrived to see Zoyitice appear to attack a boy matching Greg's picture. Sailor Moon threw one of her tiara at Zoyitice's crystal sending it flying away. It would take Zoyitice a while to recollect things.
 
Sailor Mercury asked, "Greg?"
 
Boy said, "Correct, Nancy."

Sailor Moon said, "Sounds like has a crush on you, Sailor Mercury."

Sailor Mercury remarked, "Get real, Sailor Moon. I get a big bad hives if I ever get a love letter."
 
Greg said, "Cassie. The monster inside me is called Bumboo Kid. He is the leader of the Seven Rainbow Crystal."

Sailor Mars said, "If he's the leader, he's going we going had to make Bumboo faint in order to use the Crescent Moon Wand on him."
 
Greg said, "Luna? Ever hear of Queen Serenity?"
 
Luna meowed.

Greg said, "Stop acting. I knew that was going to happen."
 
Luna said, "Queen Serenity was a powerful ruler of one of the planets of Silver Galaxy Era, but I don't know which one. But she had a daughter, Princess Serenity."

Greg said, "Ever heard of the Moon Kindgom."
 
Luna's crescent moon symbol shines as bring as the Moon--but then Luna stated, "Queen Serenity. Ironic, you locked my memories of the Moon Kindgom away--but a human mentioning unlocked it. The Moon Kindgom was one of the most powerful in the Silver Galaxy Era. She had daughter, Princess Serenity. The reason I had to collect the Sailor Knights is to find her to protect her from the Shadow Earth Kindgom who are causing problems."
 
Greg said, "Since Sailor Moon started, I been having dreams about the Moon Kindgom from Bumboo Kid's point of view. Ironically, collecting all Seven Rainbow Crystal will locate the Moon Crystal everyone's been running around trying to collect.:"
 
Cassie said, "I have a slick idea. Can I reverse--that way, Greg becomes who ever he was before Bumboo Kid got a hole of him.'
 
Greg said, "Moon Crystal Yank would work, but I be out until Zoyitice returns."
 
Cassie asked, "Moon Crystal Yank!" The Crescent Man Wand yanked the Blue Crystal out of Greg like someone yanking on a yo-yo so hard that it would broke the string The Blue Crystal landed in the hands of Sailor Mercury--and Greg fainted--as he was de-monster-ized from another attack.
 
-TSK-
 
Zoyitice had smiled. The crystal she used to transform the Rainbow Carriers into Shadow Knights was founded in a garden house not to far from where Nephrite lived in his human identity.
 
Zoyitice find no one but Greg around at the time. If she took time to look and have the knowledge of every Sailor Knight attack, she would knew that Greg was fainted from a Moon Crystal Yank" and Sailor Knights were hiding under the stands of the near-by school's football field-but Zoyitice had one weakness: she was about as calm as a road raged human stuck in traffic jam for twelve days. Zoyitice used her attack--but ironic, the Greg transformed--but not her into a form of her likely. Greg's form become a tall male with blue hair. He looked a library.

Zoyitice said, "Greg. Where's the crystal?."

Greg said, "Who's Greg is Trakaxariguara."

Zoyitice said, "The Mercury library keeper."
 
Malachite appeared in small hologram from Zoyitice's crystal. Zoyitice said, "Malachite."
 
Malachite said, "This is means 'Moon Crystal Yank", a legendry attack, is real one. Lucky, I been watching you in secret. Get that Blue Crystal from Sailor Mercury
 
Trakaxariguara said, "You not going to touch Sailor Knight's body on my watch." Trakaxariguara form changed into a stranger form. A large green skin alien with the stuff that math geeks use to make circles--and white armor on a few locate.

Zoyitice said, "The Bumboo Kid! Just the thing I was looking for. Wipe this city off the map of the United States.:"
 
The Bumboo Kid nodded, "Saw it."
 
Zoyitice said, "I hate monsters with visions."
 
The Bumboo Kid nodded, "Saw it."
 
-Sailor Moon-
 
Sailor Moon said, "How dare you annoy a kid. You are worse then a person with overdue book that was kept out of the library for until adult hood. I am Sailor Moon, the Jewel Champion of Justice and Love. In the name of Moon, I will right wrong and triumph over evil. And that means you!"

The Bumboo Kid nodded, "Saw it."
 
Sailor Moon said, "This just me or it is monster annoying."

The Bumboo Kid asked, "This comes from the most annoying female in the universe. Wait a minute. I take that back. I'm insulting the universe."
 
Sailor Earth used her "Earth Quake Smash" knocking Bumboo down. Sailor Mars unleashed "Mars Fire Ignite" and Sailor Jupiter unleashing "Jupiter Supreme Thunder!". Sailor Moon said, "If you use 'Moon Taira Trap", you can weak Bumboo Kid enough to change him back."

Sailor Moon nodded and used, "Moon Taira Trap"--which hit Bumboo Kid--and zap him down to normal teenage height. Sailor Moon took out the Crescent Moon Wand and used the following attack: "Moon Healing Activion!" and soon Greg was his home safe.
 
-Cassie Rent-
 
At Susan's father, Shinto Shrine near Ares Hill, Greg had arrived.
 
Cassie asked, "Why does Zoyitice also seems to make monsters out of Rainbow Crystal carriers?"
 
Greg said, " Well… let's say that every Crystal Carrier is a chicken, every crystal is an egg, and every monster is an embryo. Zoyitice removed the egg, but purposely left the embryo to take over the chicken and grow into a powerful monster. But the "Moon Yank Crystal", on the other hand, remove the egg with the embryo still inside, therefore leaving the chicken unharmed. But people with willpower can force the monster out.
 
Susan asked while she was laughing , "Are you calling Zoyitice a egg farmer?"
 
Cassie said, "Sounds like a good theory. Not totally dumb as a rock, but not as smart as Nancy here--but worth the price of the question I ask."
 
-THE END-
 
Well, I took Alicia Blade's explain for the Rainbow Crystal Carriers from her story, "The Professional"--thought I change a few words to fit in my universe.
 
Ok. Also I want to blame another fan-fiction: "The Awakening of Tsukino Chibi-Usa" In this case, the Sailor Earth is Chibi-Usagi, who was Sailor Mini-Moon. Even a good reason for it. Real the story--whether you like Sailor Mini-Moon or not.
 
Logging off,
Dr. Thinker