Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Smart Moon ❯ Part #13 - "A Portrait of An Artist As a Younger Monster" ( Chapter 14 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Smart Moon
Part #13 - "A Portrait of An Artist As a Younger Monster"
by Dr. Thinker

Queen Beryl was looking angry. She had killed 200 out of the Shadow Earth Kingdom's Spectrons. Zoyitice appear before here. She said, "Zoyitice. Tell me why you only have one Rainbow Crystal, while our enemies had two Rainbow Crystals."

Zoyitice said, "They are too speedy for me."
 
Queen Beryl said, "Then go for sneakiness."
 
Zoyitice said, "Tricks are my specials. Shadow Radar, show us the next Rainbow Crystal."
 
A thin blue angel-like monster in a pink from into a normal black hair woman in sweater and blue jeans.
 
Queen Beryl said, "Vena become his normal human. Not bad for the Moon Queen, but not good either.
 
Zoyitice said, "I will return with Veena and the Rainbow Crystal she carries."

Queen Beryl said, "We see what the Shadow Clock paints on this one when it paints." This was Shadow Earth Kindgom talk for "We see what happen when we cross that bridge."
 
-CR-
 
Cassie Rent and Molly Baxter went to see painting of a mystery artist, Diva
Prone. As usually, the pictures were far better then anything Cassie Rent could draw. Molly said, "This is a picture of what Diva Prone thinks the Moon Princess looks like."
 
The picture was either a oil painting or a water painting. The picture of the Moon Princess was a long pink hair woman in a long sliver dress. One of the Moon Princess's foot was out from her dress and had no revealing the Moon Princess had no shoes. On the Moon Princess' left arm was a pearl bracelet.
 
Cassie asked, "What's the scoop?"
 
The familiar voice of Melvin Bond was reading the plague next to the picture as Cassie finished her question: "Recently, I heard that American Atlantis searchers had found a strange collection of ruin columns in the Atlantic ocean. They found a reports about people on the moon. I had painted what I think the people of the moon may have look like if they exist."
 
Melvin said, "I heard a rumor."
 
Molly said, "If you don't want LIKE to have your brain to LIKE all over the floor, I LIKE suggest you LIKE spill it out."
 
Melvin said, "I heard that Diva Prone never comes to her own shows."
 
Cassie remarked, "If I could draw this great, I could stay away."
 
Molly said, "You are such a ham, Cassie."
 
-PG-
 
Unknown to the entire world, the person of Diva Prone never exist. It was a alias of one human, Peggy Jones. Peggy Jones was pasting three unfamiliar human were talking. A black hair woman dressed in a blue sweater, blue jeans and Loafers.
 
Peggy Jones heard the nerd said, "May be she didn't look like this." Peggy wonder how did he know--but the valley girl remarked, "Gag me with a spoon! Like I'm think she's a male." Peggy giggled, the third girl looked like the painting she was looking. It was Peggy's first painting under her alias of Diva Prone.
 
Peggy said, "Hello."

Cassie, Molly and Melvin turned around to face Peggy Jones.
 
-CR-
 
Dear Dairy
 
It's seem Sailor Moon's been out in the day time once--and even outsmarted a foe. Moon and her Sailor Knights will be able win the war they having with their enemy before Christmas if the villains are this dumb.
 
My life has been quiet normal. Just cleaned Carol Rent's clock at another 2-player video game. Checked up on my friends, Nancy Rivers, Molly Baxter, Susan Sulwar, and Josephina Thupiter. Nancy was study stuff that would been touch in deep college years by a normal human. Molly was helping her mother at her mother's jewel, "Baxter Jewels". Susan Sulwar was doing her martial arts not to far away from her grandfather and owner of Gargokiara Shrine. The largest human I know, Josephina Thupiter and her very small mother were planning a shopping trip to a mall.
 
Just few hour ago, I was invited to a model for a painting. On the way, we meet another model what I know, Alex Rose. Alex Rose and I had crush one each other. I learned that the artist name is Peggy Jones. When she near the end of the painting job, she allowed us to move about. I found a strange painting that give Alex quiet a jump.

We learn Diva Prone is Peggy Jones alias. She bombed with her original name--so she waited few years
before returning as Diva Prone. I tried to talk her into revealing her true identity while Steve used "Jem" as reason to kept her secret. I told Steve that Peggy doesn't have a Eric Raymond to deal with.
 
Cassie Rent
 
-CR-
 
Like two other Sailor Moons: Usagi and Serena, Cassie share one thing in common with her klutzy crybaby dimension twins-she could eat her weight in food for ten years and go to bed still hungry.. In the bathroom, she heard beeping from somewhere, yanking out the Crescent Moon Wand--the ruby on the handle was beeping and flashing--mean Peggy Jones was the next Rainbow Crystal Carrier.
 
Cassie opened the door, "Peggy, think I take that offer that ten chocolate cream cake.":
 
-CR-
 
Knowing that Peggy need to finished coloring the painting and hit the hay, Cassie say "good"--but she heard a crashed. Looking though the door's widow--she saw Zoyitice used her Shadow Crystal on Peggy.

Cassie thought the latest monster looks tough and she can't do this one by her own self--so she took out a pocket communication device pushed the "call all" button and said, " Zoyitice had created another Spectron out of a human!@" After hearing four "Ok!", Cassie pocked the pocket communication device and said, "MOON PRISM POWER!"
 
-CR-
 
Sailor Moon entered the room--and saw that Zoyitice had cashed through the skylight's widow. Sailor Moon was pleased about her boots--she hated getting stuff in her foot. She find Zoyitice and Vena in the construction zone across the street from Peggy's house and took Green Rainbow Crystral.

Sailor Moon said, "I am really angry today, Zoyitice. You are worse then a person who cheats on a test. I am the Jewel Champion of Love and Justice, Sailor Moon. On behalf of the Moon, I will right wrongs and triumph over Earth. And that means you, Zoyitice!"
 
Zoyitice said, "Get rid of her, Vena."

If the best offensive is a good defense, Sailor Moon would been the best--thought after she slipped--but lucky for her, Tudexo Mask show up and threw a rose. "I hope you don't mind me painting a defeat for you."--and started chasing Zoyitice on the unfinished building. Just after Tudexo Mask left, Sailor Earth, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Mars and Sailor Jupiter show up.
 
Sailor Moon said, "Take care, I see if I can pick up--if I pickpocket Zoyitice or Tudexo Mask for another Rainbow Crystal."

Sailor Moon arrives as Zoyitice throws a ice-like knife. Sailor Moon unleashed a "Moon Taira Magic". Tudexo Mask said, "Nice work, Sailor Moon."

Zoyitice groaned as she disappeared "I going to the better part of valor--and leaving with the Green Rainbow Crystal."
 
Tudexo Mask said, "I said this battle is over. and here's a thank you gift." Before Sailor Moon could do anything, Tudexo Mask put his arms around Sailor Moon and kisses her--and then quickly fly away. Sailor Moon remarked, "He would make a great thief if he puts his mind to it."

Sailor Moon returned to the Vena fight. Vena's wing were damaged. Sailor Moon quickly too out the Crescent Moon Wand and said, "Moon Healing Activion!". The Sailor Knights quickly left before Peggy Jones recover from Zoyitice's attack.
 
-CR-

A few days later, Cassie and Alex decide to have a first date. Not to surprising, they ended up at Peggy's art gallery. They saw the sign saying the place was close--but the door was able to open. Alex spotted Peggy.
 
Alex said, "We past your place and saw it was close.
 
Peggy said, "I was just adding some new painting. It's finished."

She pointed to the near-by wall. It was the painting Alex Rose and Cassie Rent modeled for.
 
Alex joked, "Those horsetails--everyone would know it's you."

Cassie joked back, "See if I ever seat by you again." She paused--and spotted a painting of Peggy Jones, she looked down and saw a picture of Diva Prone. Cassie asked seriously, "When did you do this?"
 
Peggy replied, "After we had that nice little chat, Diva Prone is finished in the painting. Now, everything is under my name."
 
Cassie hugged Peggy--much to Alex's surprise.
 
--THE END--
 
Ok. They is a reason I have Tudexo Mask kiss Sailor Moon in this episode, but if you remember a certain Sailor Moon S episode, you should have good idea why.
 
Logging off,
Dr. Thinker