Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Smart Moon ❯ Part #14 - Three Crystrals In One Story ( Chapter 15 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Smart Moon
Part 14 - "Three Crystals In One Story"
by Dr. Thinker
 
Cassie signed. It's been a long night for both and her other identity of Sailor Moon. She turned to awaking Luna who was going to do some errands while she was sleeping.
 
Cassie asked "Luna, what did Sailor Moon did in the past?"
 
Luna said, "I wish I know."

Cassie replied, "You about as useful as a rubber crutch on a legless homeless person right now. Get out my sight until tomorrow!"
 
Luna nodded.
 
Just after Luna left, Cassie got a bright idea--and collected her human dairy and her Sailor Knight war report. She had used neon-pink dairy for her own dairy
 
-CR-
 
Dear Dairy,
 
I meet Sailor Moon today. It all started with the appearance of Andrew Crown's girl friend, Rita Blake. Rita Blake is normal brown hair woman who is friendly with Alex Rose.

Andrew Crown come up with I consider what file under "It seemed like a good idea at the time" folder--a double-date for the four of us. '

It was going--until a strange dirty blonde-hair woman show up--and transformed Rita into a strange monster that looks like reject of a monster from the first season of "Mighty Morpin' Power Rangers"
 
I was hiding, I saw the Sailor Knights for the first time, they were dress weird--looking more like a Japanese magic series then superhero shows. Sailor Moon healed the monster and turned back into normal Rita Blake.
 
I'm going to have nightmares for a week for this double date, but may be I can convince Andrew to give another shot.
 
Cassie Rent
 
 
-TSEK
 
Adventure Journal #1425
by Zoyitice.
 
I got the Blue Rainbow Crystal from a human back to The Shadow Earth Kindgom. The totals so far is Sailor Brats with 1 Rainbow Crystal, Tudexo Mask with Rainbow Crystal--and me with 3 of Rainbow Crystals. I had to ask Malachite to figure a plot to get those Rainbow Crystal out of the hands.
 
They had been some odd rumors going about the Rainbow Crystals from the other Spectrons. They is one more-it's a white Rainbow Crystal--but instead of having one of the Shadow Warriors, it's the Moon Princess herself! That's about as truthful as a honest Spectron, and I had for the fact they is none. All Spectron had a Garginiara cell making them like----the late Nephrite for a sample. Usually ones without these Garginiara cells are "toast with butter on top"--for lack of better humans words. I active by the Shadow Radar earlier today--I hadn't been getting any luck on Rainbow Crystals since I got Vena's crystal a few weeks ago--but today, with Malachite watching--I got Tencho's on the Shadow Radar who become a human woman.
 
I was looking of her--and find her with three other humans: two blondes--one female and one male--and black hair male. The blonde and black males attack me-but I used my flower petals to knock them back--then returned yanked out the Blue Crystal from Tencho.

Then that familiar pink hair trouble maker showed up, Sailor Moon. Sailor Moon shouted, "Zoyitice, I'm am really angry with you. You would make Cobra Commander and Megatron green with envy. I am the Jeweled Champion of Love and Justice, Sailor Moon, and you are going to get Moondusted."

Sailor Moon did something I didn't expected--she grabbed me by my neck, and started to chocked--lucky Tencho attacked Sailor Moon--knocking her to the ground--just the other Sailor Brats:
Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, and Sailor Earth, show up. A earthquake head to be. I been in Atlantis--so how to leave when earthquakes are going--so I returned to the Shadow Earth Kindgom--and used the Shadow Radar to watch the battle.
 
Lucky, Techno was able to trap Sailor Jupiter's thunder attack in her flask. Tudexo Mask throw his rose at the time. Sailor Earth send another earthquake to Tencho--allowing Sailor Mars to burn the flask.--then Moon restore Rita Blake.

Well, Queen Beryl is pleased--and she hopes that I get the next Rainbow Crystal. As the human say, "You win some, you lose some."--but will get all Rainbow Crystal--and use the Moon Crystal to remove the Sailor Knights from the timeline for good.'
 
-TSK-
 
It been a few days since Zoyitice had brought back the Blue Rainbow Crystal--but Queen Beryl had heard from her or her--for lack of better human words--lover, Malachite. Queen Beryl had been hearing some rumors that both generals had fainted at the sight of the holder of the next Rainbow Crystal carrier. She found Zoyitice's room empty--but she fainted on entering Malachite room--joining two other who had been fainted Zoyitice and Malachite.
 
-TSK-

Queen Beryl, Malachite and Zoyitice said.

Zoyitice said, "Sorry about the accident."
 
Queen Beryl said, "So, Sailor Mars has a Rainbow Crystal in her."

Malachite replied, "Yes. The Indigo Rainbow Crystal. It's Pox."

Zoyitice said, "I can't believe my eyes. A Sailor Knight has a Rainbow Crystal with out being remove from her body. This going to take some planning."
 
Malachite said, "I think I got it cover. Do you have your Planet Spectrons on Stand-by?"

Zoyitice nodded, "Yes. All of them."

Malachite said, "Pick five of them--and the one that Mars attacks--you appear and take the Rainbow Crystal. Tell to make sure that only one Sailor Knight in the vision before attacking. This will weak the Sailor Knights--and grow our own ranks.:

Queen Beryl said, "Go to work!"
 
 
-TSK-
 
War Report #9
 
Zoyitice is really getting us fired up. They was some evil plant creatures trying to collect energy for the Shadow Earth Kindgom. We decide to take care of a few monsters by splitting up. It's a bad idea--but we had to split up to protect the town from their attacks.
 
Jupiter took Spectron that was on the outskirts of the city itself. Mars took was doing a number near the town hall. Mercury took the one near the library. Earth took the one in The Carton Caves,--a cave turned into an underground shopping mall. I took the one near Crown Games. With the exception of Sailor Mars, everyone was successfully reporting back to the Gargokiara Shrine.
 
Just then the owner of the Shrine told us that he knows his daughter is an Sailor Knight and a Rainbow Crystal carrier. The monster inside is a ape-like creature called Pox. Zoyitice and Pox are on the way to drestory the Shrine.
 
Just after this, the Sailor Knights reminding were attacked by Pox. It was a long hold fight--Zoyitice stay around blasting her evil flower petals around. But Mars save her own hides--by transforming herself into Sailor Moon-and baroque that evil witch good. Quickly, I used by a " Moon Healing Activion" on Sailor Mars, which make her fainted back her true identity of Susan Sulwar. She quickly transformed back into Sailor Mars.

Luck was on our side as when Sailor Mars burned Zoyitice, she dropped Sailor Mars's Rainbow Crystal.
 
That's a good day for love and justice.
 
Cassie Rent
Sailor Moon
 
-CR-
 
Nancy Rivers sighed. She was accidently awaken durning the night. She going to need a huge big book from the library to get her to sleep. She was lucky this didn't happen durning the school year. The guilty person or more correctly--the guilty cat was Luna.
 
Luna said, "Nancy"
 
Nancy said, "What's your problem."
 
Luna said, "It's Moon problem. She wants you to find where the final Rainbow Crystal before the Crescent Moon Wand starting beeping like a unanswered telephone."

Nancy said, "That's sounds more like a threat from Susan, then from Cassie."
 
Luna said, "That what Cassie said. Susan wasn't even around."
 
Nancy nodded and said," Have them meet in me Friday at the water fountain at Shopping Square."
 
Luna asked, "Why not tomorrow?"
 
Nancy said, "I been having a affair with water. So, I'm be swimming at Lake Noom for the day.""
 
Luna giggled like a little girl. Embarrassed, she walked out of
 
Nancy thought to herself that Luna may not be a cat at all--the way she laughed--she sound more like a fairy. Nancy shakes her head and kicked herself for thinking like Cassie.
 
-CR-
 
At the water fountain at Shopping Square, Cassie signed, "Sorry about that the threat I did after we got the sixth Rainbow Crystal. I don't want the Shadow Earth Kindgom Spectron to get this planet or worse--drestory it."
 
Susan said, "We get the big picture, Cassie. I wonder what you would be like if you never come in contact with Dungeon and Dragons?"
 
Cassie said, "Three words: Klutz, Crybaby, & Dumb. That what Molly told me one day when I was four."
 
Molly said, "Talk about LIKE a mysterious come back. What's up. You haven't been LIKE dressing in LIKE common pink clothing since LIKE you become Sailor Moon."
 
Cassie looked down. She had starting to dress in sliver-based clothing. She had a sliver t-shirt, a white belt, and a sliver skirt. When she put on the clothing, she scared Luna, her cat Guardian and Mentor in the ways of Sailor Knights. The only pink clothing was on her sneakers.
 
Cassie said "I think I give a heart surprise to Luna."
 
Nancy asked, "I know about heartburn and heart attack. But what's heart surprise?
 
Cassie replied, "Just a something that jumps a heart with out harming it. Kind of like making anemia remember something."
 
The talk for a while turned into regular gossip. Nancy's helping some college professor in hope of getting to study some college texts. Molly's explain of Melvin Bond's attempts to find Cassie-Cassie admitting with a bit of embarrassment that Melvin Bond had a silly crush one. Susan explaining a recently hired--a retired rock star named Chad Icon. Josephina explaining the first person who confused by the heights of her and her mother was a person dress in a green jacket, black shirt, blue jeans, and leather boots. Cassie recognized this as common dress of Alex Rose, a somewhat calm man who helped her in one of early Sailor Moon attempts.
 
A familiar voice was heard laughing. It was Alex Rose. After he stopped laughing, He said, "Sorry about that, Josephina. I didn't know until know."
 
Awhile after Alex Rose left, Luna arrived. Cassie said, "You are late. Why?" Luna lift a chewed tail, and explained that she was cornered by almost every other cat in town--but one cat--a giant blue cat throw a fishbone like one of Tudexo Mask's rose saving her--and scaring the other cat away. I heard the owner, a little girl calling him Thor."
 
Nancy said, "I got it. The last Rainbow Crystal."
 
 
 
-CR-
 
Cassie said, "This house?"
 
Nancy said, "Yes. The Rainbow Crystal is in this house."
Just then Luna spotted a blue cat entering a cat door. "Thor! Where had you been?"
 
Luna said, "I skip out on this one. That cat is Thor.
 
Cassie said, "Luna. I can't believe you."
 
Luna said, "That got a crush on me."
 
Cassie joked, "Kitty Love, swell."
 
Nancy said, "Even Luna had can get brother by other problem then her search for the Moon Princess."
 
Cassie said, "When I see this Moon Princess, I give her a piece of my mind."
 
Susan asked, "What if you are the Moon Princess?"
 
Cassie faked pout as she said, "Your girls are terrible!"
 
Nancy knocked on the door. The girl was name Freda Nido. Her parents were mythical researcher--they were doing some for researching in Viking myth when she was born. Her parents were out shopping.

Cassie Rent noticed the Crescent Moon Wand was beeping like a cell-phone.
 
-SV-
 
In New York City, Sailor V had just creamed the masked head of the Shadow Agency with a Venus Crescent Beam. She removed discover the face of the Joker underneath the mask.
 
Sailor V asked, "Joker? Why I not surprised you turned out to the Spectron the head of the Shadow Agency."
 
The beautiful man laughed, "I am also Aryan. Your first crush from the Sliver Galaxy Era. I give you a curse before I turn to dust. Your love with be hopeless forever."
 
Sailor V was pissed--accidently unleashed a "Venus Love Fire"--a non-forbidden attack--but burns any building with evil energy. Sailor V quickly run out the building--to get another bad news-Kathy and Alan were getting closer.
 
Sailor V called on her compact out, and said to transform her into a red-haired wheelchair human. She rolled on--unnoticed until she was close to her apartment--and jumped into her bed room window.
 
Sailor V transformed back to Victoria Lobe and said "Get me to back Sol Islands by Saturday, or you do you want to have dry cat food for a year."
 
Artemis sighed at that threat. Artemis wished she few out some messed up idioms--but he didn't want to eat dry cat food--so he got right on what Victoria Lobe wants.
 
-CR-
 
Cassie and her friends were still guarding Freda when Zoyitice showed up. The group want two ways---Luna and Susan to get Freda's cat, Thor, while Nancy, Cassie, Molly, and Josephina went after Zoyitice.
 
They find Zoyitice was beaming a beam from her black crystal at Freda, but nothing was coming out of the little girl. After transforming they tried to rush Zoyitice, but he transported somewhere unknown to them.
 
-Sailor Moon-
 
Sailor Jupiter asked, "If she didn't have the Rainbow Crystal, why did the Crescent Moon beeped like a unanswered telephone?"
 
Sailor Moon said, "It doesn't take a doctor to know what's going on. It's the fat blue cat, Thor, who had last crystal carrier."
 
Sailor Mercury said, "That's means Mars in danger. Let's go!"
 
-TSK-
 
Zoyitice was kicking herself. Then recalled that the final shadow monster name was Catatron. Zoyitice groaned out aloud, "I should have know that last crystal was inside some silly blue fat cat! If I don't get killed, I'm going to give Malachite a earful when I return to the Shadow Earth Kindgom."
 
Zoyitice rushed out to find Luna and the blue cat entering the sewer.
 
 
-Luna-
 
 
Panting like a tired out mouse, Luna and the blue cat exit a open manhole cover. Just then Zoyitice cover in rats from the sewer appeared.
 
Zoyitice said, "Well, I can't say I'm going to sad to see you go, but without, Sailor Moon will mostly like retire."
 
A familiar voiced said, "You wished on that one. She might remove your heart with a Moon Taira Magic attack. I am the Jeweled Champion of Flame and Passion, Sailor Mars. On behalf of Mars, I will flame boiled you for what you did to me a few days ago."
 
Zoyitice laughed as she said, "I thought Sailor Moon's speeches were on the dumb side!" She quickly took the Violet Rainbow Crystal out of Thor, transforming him into Catatron.
 
Luna said, "I wonder where the Moon was."
 
Just then a red rose was throw--and it knocked the Violet Rainbow Crystal out of Zoyitice's hands--into the white gloves of Tudexo Mask.
 
Tudexo Mask said, "Thanks, Zoyitice!"
 
Luna jumped on one of paw of the Catatron, who picked her up. Luna quickly started talking like a gossipy valley girl from the 1980s about stuff. Just as she was getting depth in the talking--a London fog speeded the location. Luna knew it was Sailor Mercury's job.
 
Sailor Moon said, "Sorry, we were late. We had to put two to two together. Moon Healing Activion!"
 
And soon, Thor was normal animal-but still blue and fat.
 
Luna said, "Good-bye, Thor. But I had another boyfriend."
 
-THE END-
 
The Joker" is part is based on Ace, Sailor V's equal to Tudexo Mask. What will happen in the next? Once thing is the sure though, the moonlight WILL shines it's justice and love on you.
 
Logging off,
Dr. Thinker