Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Smart Moon ❯ Part #17 - "A Smarting Defeat" ( Chapter 18 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
"Smart Moon"
Part #17 - "A Smarting Defeat"
by Dr. Thinker
 
The Sailor Knight meeting at Gargokiara Shrine. Every was looking at Alex Thorn and Cassie Rent. Just a few days ago, Cassie Rent a.k.a Sailor Moon was revealed to the Moon Princess.

Cassie was dressed in a new outfit--a pink vest over a sliver T-shirt, with pink skirt, and pearl watch, and sliver loafers.
 
Susan joked, "You really to ROYAL attached to sliver."
Cassie joked back, "Blame my royal past self for that one." Cassie paused, "Any has any ideas to get rid of Malachite. One we toasted him, it's good night for Queen Beryl."
 
Everyone was have come up with a idea.
 
Victoria said, "How but we just wait until we cross that bridge."
 
Cassie said, "In otherwise, wait until he shows up."
 
Victoria said, "Bingo, Cassie."
 
Everyone was surprise. They thought Sailor Venus was normal--but she was a pile of clichés.
 
=CR=
 
Cassie Rent got a rare A+ in her science class--when she heard loud crying. She wonder who it was. She come to the corner of the lunch room of her school, Abraham Lincoln Junior High, where Nancy Rivers was crying to a empty world.
 
Cassie said, "What happen to you."
 
Nancy replied, "Don't ask."
 
Cassie said, "As the Moon Princess, I want to know why you were crying."
 
Nancy said, "I got a B on my latest test."

Cassie thought to herself, 'Mercury is a female Billy!' but then said, "It's not the end of the Earth."
 
Nancy said, "Not to my mother. I was born to Tokyo, Japan. Somehow, when I was five--my heart want out of control when I got a Japanese equal of "B" on it. A cousin from American talked on and on about how well his country is doing. After coming over, and been giving As, until now."

Cassie said, "Nancy, I think your body needs time to recover."
 
Nancy said, "Do you want the Mercury Power pen back?"
 
Cassie said, "Kept it. I'm not going to the pen back for bad grades."
 
-TSK=
 
Queen Beryl walked and set down at her throne. Malachite appeared just a bit afterwards.
 
Queen Beryl said, "Speak of the Princess Serenity."
 
Malachite said, "I had learn that the Princess Serenity has a decent brain---on the IQ charts--should be a 201, compare with Sailor Mercury at 300. I had set up things with my monster to make tournament featuring kid game shows. I betting the winner of the contest will turn out to be Sailor Moon--in which I will force her to become Sailor Moon and hand over that Moon Crystal."
 
Queen Beryl nodded and said, "I bet you have it in your hands by the end of the day."
 
-CR-
 
Molly said, "This sounds LIKE it's LIKE too good to be LIKE true?"
 
Cassie asked, "What do you mean?"
 
Molly said, "This Saturday. They be a lot of kids shows. The four winners will compete to the most famous kid show of all time."
 
Cassie said, "Sounds like fun."
 
Molly said, "I'm afraid that the dorks from the Shadow Earth Kindgom will turn this into a fantastic into a LIKE an mega-bumper."
 
Cassie said, "Can you get tickets for all six Sailor Knights?"

Molly said, "I got seven--one for Alex Rose."

Cassie said, "Well, I hadn't see him since we went to the Moon. Nice move, Molly."
 
Molly said, "Mega-thanks, Cassie."
 
=CR=
 
War Report #13
 
The latest plan of those Shadow Earth Kindgom generals wasn't what I was expected--but give applaud to them for this one.

Molly Baxter, a.k.a,, Sailor Earth got us tickets for the show. It's seems that Malachite had collected rules for much of the old Nickelodeon shows. The first once was up was "Legends of the Hidden Temple". No Sailor Knight were picked for that episode. The next one was "Think Fast"--no Sailor Knights picked. The third one was "Nick Arcade"--which I a Sailor Knight was picked-Susan Sulwar, a.k.a Sailor Mars--but she didn't win the game or the monster is waiting for the big reveal for with the final game. "Get the Picture" was next, Victoria Lobe, a.k.a Sailor Venus, and Nancy Rivers, a.k.a Sailor Mercury were picked for a team--and won it.. "Make the Grade" followed it--and I was picked. Just by luck, I manage to win the game.

It was time for the final game: "Double Dare". Yes, Nick's most famous game show.
Sailor Venus and Sailor Mercury become one for winning the "Get Picture" game.. Needing another person, she called on our Sailor Earth to join me in the game.
 
Unlike the usual questions, this fan version of "Double Dare's question were linked questions. The winners were us--and told us to wait backstage for the Obstacle Course. I heard noises--as Nancy was being bugged by a Shadow Earth Kindgom's Spectrum both literary and figurative--as the Malachite had called on the Shadow Earth Kindgom's equal of "Grumble Bee".
 
Me and Sailor Earth transformed into our Sailor Knight identity. I said to the bee-like monster, "J.D. Roth and Marc Summer could agreed on one thing, you are being a ruthless pest I am the Jeweled Champion of Love and Justice, Sailor Moon."

Sailor Earth remarked, "I am the Jewel Champion of Life and Freedom, Sailor Earth."

We said in the same time, "On behalf of Earth and the Moon, we will punish you!"
 
The Grumble Bee groaned, "The name's, Beekka. Hand over the Moon Crystal and no one gets hurt!"
 
Sailor Moon said, "Like no way, Spectron."
 
The battle was join in by Sailor Mars and Sailor Jupiter. The bee was tough to deal with--but after while Sailor Venus and Sailor Mercury show up. Mercury used, "Mercury Ice River Wave" to free the bee's wings--we were able to finally defeat Beekka.

Just soon as we got done, few of Command Central's robots showed up. They explain the reason for the problem--and promised that they will Molly and Cassie perform the Obstacle Course with Nancy and Victoria. This pleased the audience.
 
It was successfully course, and we give a Nintendo DS game based on "Sailor Moon". I'm guessing that should make any press people there think Beekka was a press state for the Crescent Games.
 
Cassie Rent
Sailor Moon
 
=====
 
Holding a Nintendo DS, Carol Rent enter remarked, "Nice job, Cassie."
 
Cassie said, "No problem."
 
Carol Rent said, "Thanks."
 
Cassie Rent said, "So what type of game is it?"

Cassie said, "Platform game."
 
==THE END==
 
Well, this chapter's all done.
 
Logging off,
Dr. Thinker