Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Smart Moon ❯ Part #16 - "A Moon Story" ( Chapter 17 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Smart Moon -- Part 16
"A Moon Story"
by Dr. Thinker
 
=MOON -- PRESENT DAY=
 
The room was a crystal room fill with enough switches and buttons to make Alpha 5 have the biggest short circuit of his life. The room was empty of anything living. A skeleton of a old woman---with a white gown--her sliver hair still longer then usual.

"Amazing", the skeleton said--as powerful light fill the room. When the light was gone, Queen Serenity was restore to flesh and blood--much to her surprise. Also standing before here seven humans-one in dress in the armor of Prince Endymion, one in the gray uniform of Gen. Lavara, five girls in royal gowns, one with pink hair-her own daughter, Princess Serenity and her court.
 
Queen Serenity said, "Sorry for the up-coming cliché remark, but long time, no see, my daughter."
 
Princess Serenity said, "Queen Serenity? The ruler of Moon Kindgom the Sliver Galaxy Era."

Queen Serenity nodded, "And since you were smart enough to get here--I think it's time that I tell you want happen to the Moon Kindgom on that final years--but to "
 
=MOON - THE SLIVER GALAXY ERA = -6 YBTE*
(*6 Years Before The End)
 
Prince Endymion entered the Sailor Knights room. Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Mars were in their battling in their Sailor Knight uniform. Sailor Jupiter groaned, "This is getting old. I can easily out battle you girls--even Venus with the Universe Sword had failed."
 
Sailor Venus remarked, "I recalled the time when Sailor Moon appeared--and knocked you for a loop!"

Sailor Mars groaned, "Don't remind me. The breaking of Jupiter's transformation pen flooded the flame rivers of my flame rivers of my home planet. I took months for the Great Fire to return to normal."
 
Prince Endymion asked, "Who is Sailor Moon."
 
Sailor Mercury said, "No one knows. She start appearing 400 years ago, and saving our hides time and time again. She offer us only one question when Mars got in a bossy mode. Venus asked, 'Why are looking like the Queen and Princess of the Moon Kindgom?' Moon gigged and then answer, "To honor them."
 
 
Princess Serenity waltzed in, and asked, "So, what's your positions for the day?"
 
Sailor Venus said, "Behind Queen Serenity's throne room."
Sailor Mars said, "In the armory."
Sailor Jupiter said, "The kitchens"
Sailor Mercury said, "The computer room."
 
Princess Serenity said, "Come on. I'm got something to show you."
 
Prince Endymion followed the Moon Princess though the hallways---sometime, the Moon Princess went slow as a comet, her regular walking seed, or fast as a one of Sailor Venus's Crescent Beams--Prince Endymion switched the same seed--and had to that many times, but then she waltzed into her own bedroom.
 
Princess Serenity giggled, "I heard them talking about me when before I come in."
 
Prince Endymion asked, "You are Sailor Moon?"
 
Princess Serenity giggled, "Correct. MOON PRISM POWER!" Princess's Serenity dressed was switched into her Sailor Moon uniform.

Prince Endymion said, "How can your court be so unknowing to you being Sailor Moon when they heard Sailor Moon giggled."
 
Sailor Moon replied, "Simple. Venus may have her questions, but she usually puts on them on the back burner of her mind--for the lack of better universal words. Jupiter is too loyal to the Moon Kindgom to ask any questions. Sailor Mercury thinks in math-logical ways not emotion-logical ways--and come up with a opinion that pleased most of them. Along as your dress like the Sailor Knight of the Milk Way galaxy--you can slip right base Sailor Mars with out getting into hot water with her."
 
=Moon - Present=
 
Sailor Mars groaned, "Was I a pain in the neck in the past?"
 
Queen Serenity said, "No offense, Sailor Mars, but your past self was a hothead."
 
Sailor Mars said, "I'm was like that when I was little. My Grandfather was the only one who could calm me down."

Queen Serenity said, "You and Endymion talked about universe magic--the most mystery of all mystic. Legends about the birth of our universe. You had been worrying about the mystery disappeared of Queen Shadow, a vile villain that had attacked the Moon Kindgom so many times-that you want to add another Sailor Knight to the roast--a "Sailor Earth"--so to speak."
 
Sailor Earth remarked sadly, "That's me!"
 
=Earth -Sliver Galaxy Era - 5 YBTE=
 
Prince Endymion, Princess Serenity, and Gen. Lavara were walking to Queen Beryl's castle.

Princess Serenity asked, "So everyone thinks Queen Beryl is the Sailor Earth?"
 
Gen, Lavara said, "Afraid so. No one willing to cross over with the expect of me or Prince Endymion."
 
Queen Beryl appeared to a green-skin woman in a red dress. "Ready, my Prince."
 
Princess Serenity said, "She's not showing the Astro-Symbol for Earth. That means she's can't me."
 
Gen. Lavara replied, "I make her show it!"
 
Gen. Lavara decide to hold Queen Beryl. It lasted for a full week--but Queen Beryl never showed signs of the Astro-Symbol for it.

Prince Endymion said, "Give it up, Gen. Lavara, Queen Beryl isn't Sailor Earth"
 
Queen Beryl said, "I know one who's about isn't Sailor Earth as me."
 
Princess Serenity said, "Who would that be."
 
Queen Beryl roared at Gen. Lavara, "You are dead meat. I don't mind being hold for a hour, but for week, I'm going to kill YOU!"
 
Queen Beryl put a deadly bear hug around Gen. Lavara's neck. With in seconds a tan light in the form of Earth's Astro-Symbol a Infinity Symbol appeared on Gen. Lavara.
 
Princess Serenity said, "Well, that's the first, a Sailor Knight who's not a Princess!"
 
Gen. Lavara said as removed Queen Beryl's hands from her neck with her own hands and throw Queen Beryl's hide-first back into Queen Beryl's old throne, "Like they said, you can't teach a old dog new tricks."
 
Princess Serenity was confused by the remarked and asked, "Who said that?"
 
Prince Endymion replied, "Malachite and Zoyitice, two of my previous Guardians. Gen. Lavara is the only one still working. My retired Guardians are Jadeite, Nephrite, Zoyitice and Malachite."
 
=MOON - PRESENT=
 
Sailor Earth remarked, "I did that?"
 
Queen Serenity said, "Yes. A few month later, Queen Beryl left in Milk Way. In the meantime, the other Sailor Knights teach you the ways of the Sailor Knights. Ironically, Queen Beryl found a unformed evil star, Queen Shadow. Queen Shadow offered her power far beyond that of a Sailor Knight. Queen Beryl still angry with you--she expected her offer. She set up her shop on the outskirts of the Milk Way."

Sailor Moon asked, "What about the Outer Knights?"
 
Queen Serenity said, "The two Royal Cousins of Uranus and Neptune, a.k.a Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune--and where tracing Queen Beryl's path--but Pluto told them to say a galaxy behind them. It expected Sailor Pluto knew about the future--but didn't want Uranus and Neptune to kill Beryl before it happen."
 
Queen Serenity said, "Thought even Sailor Earth would haven't expect how many Spectrons were there."
 
=MOON - Silver Galaxy Era - THE END-
 
Two moon fairies--a girl fairy with black hair and long yellow dress and a blonde hair male fairy with white hair and white shirt and white pants.
Luna's voice said, "Trouble. The Moon Kindgom is under attack."
 
Artemis said, "And it's Queen Shadow and Queen Beryl!"
 
Queen Serenity floated after the cats. It contained a lot of familiar people to Queen Serenity: the ex-Earth Guardians of the Prince: Jadeite, Nephrite, Zoyitice, and Malachite; the Great Shadow Knight -- Seven Spectrons formed into one major monster--she heard about that--but she thought she would never see it; The Death Phantom -- A nasty time traveling skeleton from a dark corner of the universe; Black Hole - A master who live to bring silent to any living planet, Queen Nehellenia - The ruler of the Dark Side of the Moon and a vanity who thinks her self as more beautiful then Queen Serenity. Queen Serenity felt sorry for the unrepairable Sailor Knights' Star Pens as the Sailor Knights attempt to remove the collection of Sailor Knights foes using their original attacks. It wasn't good enough. She signed--as the each of the Sailor Knight become a symbol of their own element: ice skeleton for Mercury, a dead tree for Jupiter, a egg that one could make for a Phoenix for Sailor Mars, a contain of dust for Sailor Earth, and a skeleton dressed in Venus's orange gown."
 
Queen Serenity saw Queen Beryl confronting Princess Serenity and Prince Endymion near the palace. She arrived to discover that Queen Beryl had just killed them. Queen Serenity raised the Crescent Moon Wand with the Moon Crystal on it. The Queen Serenity yelled, "MOON COSMIC POWER!"
 
The entire army of evil doers were destroyed, what reminded were ruin of the royal Moon Palace. The two moon fairies
 
Queen Serenity said, "I'm dead--thought I will turn into a skeleton soon until I see my daughter again. As you know the gravity of the moon controls the Earth's tides, my magic attack was like a tide of magic that will limited any traces of magic from Earth. You will become a pair of cats, Luna and Artemis, to locate my daughter, her prince, and her court in case of evil attacking the evil--and watch over them--retrain them to become as good as they were 100 years ago. They won't have any memories of the Silver Galaxy Era--and this is good-bye for now."

As Queen Serenity turned into skeleton--she dropped the Crescent Moon Wand--and the Moon Crystal exploded into seven Rainbow Crystals trapping one of the Seven Shadow Knights-
 
=The Shadow Earth Kindgom - The Present=
 
Queen Beryl's voice was in evil sarcasm mode as she said, "Nice job, you two. Not only did you awaken the Moon Princess but also give them the most powerful weapon since the universe was born: The Moon Crystal! Malachite, study Princess Serenity's past--I give the royal key to my room--after I do something about Zoyitice. You promise me before you give me your life if you fail to get the Moon Crystal--and so you payment is due--for lack of better words!"
 
A blast from Queen Beryl destroyed Zoyitice with in a seconds--much to Malachite's surprise--who took the Queen Beryl's key--and started heading to private Princess Serenity section which contained books stating facts about The Moon Kindgom of the Silver Galaxy Era in order to plot traps for the Sailor Knights on Earth.
 
=The Moon -- The Present=
 
A unfamiliar voice said, "This is Control Command. Artemis, thanks for pretending to me. I'm moving the Sailor Knight's HQs to safe place. I'm go place it under the same location you picked."
 
Luna chased Artemis around the center of the location until the Control Command set the secret headquarters on Earth.
 
=Earth - The Present=
 
War Report #12
 
It turns out that Command Center landed the secret Sailor Knight HQ underneath "Crescent Computers", and active realistic human robots to pretend to be workers and testing of the games make by "Crescent Computers".
 
It's all started with a Shadow Earth plot for us--a fake Sailor Moon! No joke! According to Alex "Tudexo Mask" Rose, Zoyitice was pretending to me! She injured Tudexo Mask in the shoulder--which make me feel his pain.
 
Oh, I turns out that I am the Moon Princess everything was trying to fine. The name is Princess Serenity--as Zoyitice used baited by Nephrite. Ironically, Sailor Venus decide to make appearances to make excuses-as the Commissioner of Police knew she was V Fighter. Why I get the feeling, the Commissioner of Police is her father? Nah, that's too Batman-ish to be fact!
 
Cassie Rent
Sailor Moon
Princess Serenity
 
-Sailor Venus-
 
Commissioner Vinnie Lobe was waiting. He knew Sailor Venus was out performing a rescue of very important heroes--the other Sailor Knights. Vinnie Lobe saw Sailor Venus entering in his house.
 
Vinnie asked, "So what's up, Victoria?"

Victoria said, "A lot of big missions were clean up. We got the Moon Princess. We got the Earth Prince. The Sailor Knights are safe for now. The Shadow Earth Kindgom won't be taking his setting down-but they will be quiet for a while. Once we remove Malachite, we going to fight to Queen Beryl, the Earth warlock, and Queen Iris, the Shadow Queen. Oh, Command Center is hidden under Crescent Computers--and they are now human-like robots working there."
 
Vinnie Lobe said, "Tell me about the Sailor Knights--don't worry about the names--just their personality."
 
Victoria said, "As Alf said, 'No problemo!"
 
Vinnie said jokily, "No more television for you."
 
Victoria joked backed, "But dad, I get all my good clichés from it!"
 
=THE END=

Cassie Rent's name is based on the misspelling of Crescent--as in the following sentence: The cow jumped over the crescent moon. Alex Rose's name come from the item Tudexo Mask throws: roses.
 
Having the Commissioner of Police being Victoria's father, gives me a reason why Victoria become V-Fighter until she arrived to save the Sailor Knights.
 
Logging off,
Dr. Thinker
 
 
.