Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sugar Princess ❯ Gone ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Meanwhile, inside the blinding, pink light, Reeni and Helios stood together.

As they both started to glow white, Reeni asked Helios, "Uh? Helios, is this supposed to happen? I'm getting kinda scared. Are we in any sort of danger?"

Her true love turned to look at her and replied calmly, "No, dearest Reeni. I would never put you into any kind of danger on purpose. You'll see soon enough what is happening. Just stay calm, okay?"

Reeni smiled and nodded. She closed her eyes and felt a transformation coming over her. Her Sailor Mini Moon form glowed a golden color and faded piece by piece. Her hair fell down to her back instead of the usual style it was meant to be in for Mini Moon, her tiara remained gold, but shaped itself straight instead of curving upward, it also had a new object within it. Instead of a red gem, a small unicorn horn with Pegasus wings sprouting from the sides. Her top was now a swirling white with overlapped sleeves like when she transformed into her Super form. Down at where her gloves were supposed to be she had two gold bracelets on one wrist. Her skirt was the original size, but, instead of white, gold, and pink, it was a bright, solid white with glitter swirling around in it (basically it was matching her top). Around her waist was a gold belt with the same symbol as the treasure in her tiara. Down at her boots, they too, were white with glitter swirling within them to match the rest of her uniform except it had gold trimming at the top. Her accessories changed only a little bit. Her bow (on her chest) was gold, pink, and white mixed to together like camouflage. Her choker was gold with pink and white gems in the center of the crescent moon in the middle. And her earrings were gold crescent moons with tiny, pink and white mixed gems in the middle.

The bright, pink light surrounding her faded away and revealed to the other scouts what had happened.

"Wow! Look at her you guys, it's a miracle," commented Mars

"Yes, it is amazing, scouts, but where is Helios in all this if they said `combined'," asked Tuxedo Mask.

What Reeni did know that none of the others did was that Helios' spirit had gone into Reeni as his body disappeared so that they could combine as they said.

"Look, though, isn't she beautiful," commented Venus. Everyone had to agree with her.

Reeni opened her eyes, which were still facing her opponents, to look back at her fellow scouts who were staring back at her in awe and she smiled slightly at them. She turned back around to face those who kidnapped her and announced, "You've hurt enough innocent people with your evil ways and I…we won't take anymore of it. With the power of the Golden Crystal and my Sugar Energy, Helios and I have been able to create, not weak Sailor Mini Moon with her soul mate, Helios, next to her, but I Sailor Dream Sugar Mini Moon; Sailor Dream for short, the fighting form of the sugar princess. And in the name of all that is filled with sweetness, dreams, and everything good, I shall punish you!"

Her opponents just laughed at her and the little sister stepped forward, "You think that just because you changed your outfit a little bit, because of your pretty boy I might add, that you can beat us. You're so completely and utterly wrong!" She lifted her arms so the were lined up with Sailor Dream and called out, "Dark Energy, destroy this fluffy-headed brat! Dark Energy, Dark Light Attack!" A dark stream of pitch-black energy shot from her hands and were headed full steam at Sailor Dream.

All the other scouts gasped at what Sailor Dream Sugar Mini Moon had coming for her, but the newly created scout just stood there looking at it like it was a bunny she had seen all her life hopping towards her.

The next thing that happened was a pink bubble surrounded Sailor Dream and the attack simply passed through it with out scathing the soldier. The bubble vanished and Sailor Dream spoke again, "If you think you can defeat me with cheap tricks than you have another thing coming. In this form it is like I have been in years of training with my newly discovered powers and now have mastered everything I can do. Basically I am at full strength like this with my Sugar Energy Power and there is nothing you can do make me stop you."

"WAIT!"

Everyone turned to see the Amazoness Quartet; Cere-Cere was stepped forward since she was the one that spoke.

"Cere-Cere, what are you doing here? It's dangerous and you've been turned into a little kid, sorta," commented Sailor Mars.

"We can't sit back any longer and let you scouts do the work for something we, too, are meant to do as well," explained Ves-Ves.

Everyone was confused now and Palla-Palla stepped forwards this time.

"What Palla-Palla and Palla-Palla's sisters are trying to say is that we too have our own little secrets. We aren't supposed to be as you see us now, but we are scouts too."

Everyone was thinking over this new bit of information.

"It's easier to show you than to explain to you. You see we are in a split form right now. Nobody would have ever guessed that are other forms are here standing somewhat closely to us even if we said that they are the forms standing two centimeters away. They are the best friends of Sailor Mini Moon and Reeni of the future moon kingdom, the Silver Millenium Crystal Tokyo. They have watched out for Reeni through all times imaginable as we, my sisters and I, waited for the day when Reeni stood alone as a proud scout, waiting for her protectors to come. We waited for this day for so long and now it has finally arrived. Mini Moon, it is time for the true battle to begin," Jun-Jun plainly stated like it was no big deal, but in an important way.

Sailor Dream walked up to them and glowed the familiar gold and Helios appeared next to Reeni.

"They changed back, but how come Reeni didn't stay Mini Moon like she was when they first combined," Tuxedo Mask asked thoughtfully.

Everyone shook his or her heads.

"It's because I used some of my powers so I got weakened some. Don't worry though; I can still become Mini Moon in a little while after I've rested a bit. I promise once I become stronger it won't matter any," explained Reeni without even looking back at the scouts, but still looking at the Amazoness Quartet.

The four sisters stood in a straight line holding hands from Cere-Cere, Palla-Palla, Jun-Jun, and lastly Ves-Ves. Cere-Cere started a chant and they each said a small bit of it going down the line. "We are the four protectors of the princess of the future moon, Princess Reeni," Cere-Cere started.

"We spilt apart in two separate people waiting for the day the soldier, Mini Moon, would stand alone as a proud soldier with her Helios, her love, with her," Palla-Palla second.

Third was Jun-Jun," That day has come where the Amazoness Quartet would join back into one to fight with our leader as we were meant to live."

Lastly was Ves-Ves, "Truly, we are the Asteroid Scouts of the future. We are here to protect from here on in the princess of the future Crystal Tokyo of the Silver Millenium."

Together they all said their sailor name in unison. "Sailor Ceres, Sailor Pallas, Sailor Juno, Sailor Vesta."

Each name in the same order as the line they were in. As they each said their name they glowed their scout color. Cere-Cere glowed yellow, Palla-Palla blue, Jun-Jun green, and Ves-Ves red. They were now the Asteroid Scouts like they all said they were.

The Mini Scouts had fused back where they belonged.

Reeni stepped forward. "I can't believe it. You guys are the ones from my dreams. Now it's a dream come true."

The new scouts smiled and pointed out that there was still the enemy to take care of.

Reeni turned around and said, "I can't you guys."

Everyone was now depressed at another piece of sad information.

"I haven't regained enough energy to transform, even into normal Mini Moon instead of Super."

"No problem," Sailor Ceres replied with excitement, "Scouts! Let's Do It!"

"Yeah! Alright, let's get busy with it," the others cheered.

"Pallas Waterfalls!" A large waterfall-rushing gust of water sprang from Sailor Pallas' hands and flushed right at the enemies standing before them.

"Juno Sparks!" Large thunder sparks burst out of a huge blackness cloud that appeared in Sailor Juno's hands.

"Ceres Heart Attack!" Shooting hearts rushed their way at the fiends a ways ahead.

"Time for my flames of fire! Vesta Fireballs!" Fireballs moved their way towards the enemy in a burning ambition of flames.

All attacks joined together and hit the two family members full force. It wasn't long before the smoke from the attacks cleared and when it did it showed that there was nothing there.

"I'm guessing that either they ran when we couldn't see them or you girls really got rid of them," Jupiter thought out loud.

They all changed back and started back to Serena's house. Helios hesitated a moment before walking quickly next to Reeni and grabbing her wrist adding, "We'll be there in a minute. I need to talk to Reeni."

After they were clear out of sight Helios turned back from watching the now deserted street and let go of his love's wrist only to occupy his hands by wrapping his hands around Reeni's waist and pulling her closer.

"Helios…what did you want to talk to me about," Reeni began, a little unsure and a little confused.

"I just wanted to say that you're going to be mine forever." Reeni blushed and she knew once she locked eyes with Helios' that it was completely noticeable too. She looked down but was forced to look back up again when Helios let go of his other hand behind her back and lifted her chin up to look back at him.

He wasn't sure of why he was acting like this but he knew that it was scaring his dearest Reeni out of her mind a little bit.

Instead, he drew his head down and kissed her lightly on the lips as carefully as he could as to not scare her more than he had already to show he wasn't completely going insane.

Reeni knew that Helios was only kissing her lightly and decided to show that she wasn't scared anymore. She pushed forward and made the kiss a little harder that made both of them almost lose their balanced, forcing them that if they didn't part they would fall on the concrete so they parted the kiss to maintain their balances. Helios smiled at Reeni and in return she snuggled closely to him. He wrapped his arm around her and they started to head home and meet the others.

When they arrived back home the newest scouts were explaining some answers that the others had for them.

Reeni only had one question on her mind at the moment so she asked it. "What happened to the Mini Scouts?"

Everyone turned to look at her and than turned back to the others, nodding their heads in agreement.

"Well," Ves-Ves began, "it's hard to explain really. You could call it split personality really. In short we were them and we were the Amazoness Quartet at the same time. We had to split up in fact we were forced to. We aren't sure why but we did. For some reason tonight triggered something and we, our two halves, fused back together again forming the real scouts you were supposed to turn up with. The Asteroid Scouts, us in other words, still have all the memories of both halves if that's what your wondering." She finished and saw Reeni's content expression on her face and knew that she said something that Reeni obviously wanted to hear.

Her and Helios both went and sat on the couch. Serena and Darien both knew she was tired immediately and it was no question why. They also knew that Helios probably would try and stay up all night just to make sure she was going to be safe. They mentally nodded to each other and retreated from the table to retrieve some blankets and pillows.

They gave them to the two on the couch and than made their ways back to the table.

Helios covered his love with a blanket and caressed her cheek for a moment before having sleep overcome him as well.

A large crass through the window had woken up everyone in the house. Helios held Reeni close to him as they saw a note tied to a block lie innocently on the floor.

After minutes of staring at it Reeni removed herself from the boy holding her despite his objection and detached the note from the brick. She read it out loud as she saw the others rush downstairs ready to fight. She took a deep breath and started with all eyes in the room on her.

Dearest Princess,

I hear that you have finally transformed to your fighting form for your Sugar Energy Power. Very amusing really, now I might have a bit of a challenge capturing you, but that's all the better for me since I'm always looking for a good challenge. Also, I hear that your little `Asteroid Scouts' as they are called have appeared at last. No matter to me anyway, I can get rid of them very easily. I hope you are ready for the biggest fight of your life and I hope you don't get frightened by the sight of blood because I'm assuring you now that there will be a lot of that. Have a nice night and I'll see you in the morning. Get lots of sleep by the way. I want you to be at your fullest fighting capabilities tomorrow so it won't be too easy to defeat you and take your powers away from you.

Signed,

Anonymous

Nobody was able to sleep that night after that. They were too afraid of what might happen to Reeni.

Reeni already knew that all the fun things she had in mind like spending time with the new scouts and getting to know them and getting used to them instead of the others. Also she was looking forward to a work free day that day but the note obviously wanted those plans ruined as well.

She shrugged and complained to herself that it wasn't fair but she knew it wouldn't help the situation at all.

Darien made cocoa for everyone and settled himself down next to his future daughter and the armrest.

Than something happened that nobody expected. Reeni fazed out and than disappeared.

No one knew what to do and Helios was freaking out even though he tried to stay calm for Reeni's sake. He knew everyone would see through that though and he would end up breaking up on somebody's shoulder.

He couldn't help the tears falling down his face after he fell down on the couch after everyone tried to sense where it had come from using their planet and asteroid powers. He knew Darien felt useless at the time as well as Pararoo.

None of them really had a planet or anything that they were a symbol of so in these types of situations they were useless. He was on the urge of tears now and he didn't even care if he exploded. He knew nobody would be the slightest bit surprised so instead of stopping them he burst out. It wasn't long either before he felt the person next to him bring him closer and try to calm him down.

It felt like an eternity before he actually stopped and looked to see who was trying to ease the pain. It was Darien. He knew that his future self, King Endymion, was connected to him thru dream waves. Helios knew he would be seeing a lot of him once Reeni and him got closer and Reeni actually stayed in the future too.

He knew they would talk a lot and Helios would explain all kinds of worries about Reeni that he had to her father and he would explain things back and help him thru the situations.

He was glad Darien was just like King Endymion even though that part of him wouldn't open up for a long time because he just wanted to know that he wasn't the only one who was going to be completely upset over this. He knew that his tears wouldn't be the only one who would shed tears; his were just the first ones to be brave enough and come out.

Darien smiled a little and sat Helios back up so he would be supporting himself. He saw the Asteroid Scouts still trying to find some connection to Reeni that would help find her while the other scouts were gathered around Rae hoping that she would get a vision or something that would tell them where they could find their pink-haired scout.

He than saw Pararoo standing in the corner holding tears back the best he could. Lastly the small Amazon Trio who, sadly, weren't really scouts but were able, thanks to Reeni's powers, to live and spend a childhood life standing around together.

Diana and her parents were on the chair closest to the broken window and were looking out of it as if hoping that somehow she was just going appear.