Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Suprises ❯ Suprises ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Surprises
By Shippokitsune

Disclaimer
I started this story awhile ago and thought that I might type this out and see what you all think of it. I do not own Sailor Moon. Naoko Takeuchi does. Sailor Moon was the first anime I was ever interested in. This is also one of my first ever written fanfics. I wrote it about 2 years ago.

~Chapter One~

One sunny day there was a blonde walking through Tsuki Park. Normally not an unusual site except for the fact that her hair was silver and up in two meatballs with pigtails atop of her head. Following her was a cat with a crescent moon on its forehead. “Serena! Are you okay?” the cat asks while they walk beside Kitsune Lake. “I’m okay.” Serena sadly replies.
“I know that you are lonely, What with everyone gone. Everything will be fine. I can assure you of that.” The cat says with a British accent. “Luna you are such a worry wart. I just want to be left alone.”
“Alright see you later Serena.” Luna says as she walks off in the direction of the Tsukino residence. Serena walks to a bench set on the edge of the Kitsune Lake. As she sat there she watched the violet sunset shortly followed by the rising of her home planet; the majestic silver moon. “Oh how I miss everyone. Amy is off in Germany studying Medicine; Lita is in New York trying to fulfill her dream of opening her own restaurant. Mina is in Hollywood trying hard too fulfill her dream of becoming a famous actress; Raye is off with Chad in Los Angeles while he is trying hard to make it into the music industry. Darien has gone back to Harvard so that he can get his Doctorate in Medicine. While I, unfortunately, am stuck here in Tokyo. What if a monster attacks? Oh well can’t complain; we will meet again after all Darien I will be married by this time next year, Luckily less than 11 months away.” Serena ponders to herself. “I should get going. Everyone is coming back in 2 weeks for Christmas.” Says aloud as she gets up to leave the park. Meanwhile Amy, Lita, Mina, Raye, and Darien were thinking the exact same thing. They all are excited about going back home and seeing each other again.

~Two weeks later~

“It’s time to leave; Minna will be here soon.” Serena happily announces to no one in particular as she runs out the door to pick-up her friends. Mina, Chad & Raye, Lita and Darien were meeting in L.A. and flying out together. Amy was flying in by herself. She would be arriving before the others.

~Meanwhile: At Los Angeles Airport~

“Do you think Serena and Amy will be surprised that I graduated and am going home to stay?” Darien asks everyone. “Serena most likely so; Amy won’t. Serena will be ecstatic though.” Mina exclaimes. “Should we tell them now or later?” Raye whispers to Chad. “Tell them later my darling.” Chad answers Raye. He then affectionately kissed her on the forehead thinking no one was looking. Lita saw but kept quiet. “Flight 339 to Tokyo now departing at gate 9.” The annoying announcer spoke over the intercoms. “Well that’s our flight number. Come on everyone; let’s go home.” Darien announces while picking up his luggage and heading towards gate 9. Everyone soon followed suit.

~Back in Tokyo~

“Flight 309 from Germany now arriving at gate 10” “Amy’s here!” Serena yelled before speeding towards gate 10. When she arrived the passengers had just begun disembarking. Serena impatient to see Amy again; stood up on a chair and looked for her blue haired friend.
After Amy left the gate she began to search the crowds surrounding the gate for her meatball headed friend Serena. She shortly spotted her standing above everyone else obviously standing on a chair. “Serena!” Amy happily cried as she greeted her. “Amy! Welcome home!” Serena cried back. They ran to each other and quickly embraced after being apart for so long. The two girls received some curious stares from people passing by them. “When are the others due?” Amy asked. “They land in an hour. Why don’t we put your baggage in my car and then we can go and have lunch while we wait for their plane too land.” Serena suggested. “Okay. That sounds like a great idea.” Amy agreed. Amy and Serena left the terminal and headed to Serena’s Impala in the parking garage.

~Meanwhile Flight 339 to Tokyo~

Everyone was split up on the flight. Raye and Chad were sitting in one of the middle rows. Darien, Lita, and Mina were sitting one row behind and across the isle from Raye and Chad. Raye was laying on Chad’s shoulder. “How do you think Serena and the others will react to the fact that we eloped?” Raye asked her new husband. “I am sure that they will all be happy for us!” Chad responded as he took her hand and intertwined his fingers with hers. “Now quit worrying.” He told Raye. “Okay.” She sighed.
“Do you notice anything weird between Raye and Chad?” Lita asked.
“Like what?” Mina responded.
“Like all those looks of love they exchange when they think no one is looking.”
“No. Now quit worrying Lita. I would know if something was going on. After all I am the Goddess of Love. Yo Darien you okay?” asks Mina.
“Yeah, I’m okay.” Darien answered.
“Damn they just had to interrupt my daydreaming about my Usako.” He thought.
Meanwhile Mina and Lita just role their eyes at just how pathetic Darien is acting.

~Tokyo Airport 1pm~

Amy and Serena were sitting at a Cici’s pizza eating lunch. Serena as usual was pigging out. “So how long are you staying for?” an impatient Serena asked.
“I plan on staying for a while?”
“Is everything ok?”
“Yes, Wonderful. I’ll explain in detail after everyone arrives.” Amy looks at her watch before asking Serena “What time are the others due?” Amy asks.
“About 15 minutes. We should get going.” Serena answers as she gets up and cleans off the table. “Let’s go find their gate number.” Serena says as they walk through Tokyo International Airport.

~Flight 339 to Tokyo~

“We are beginning our decent into Tokyo. Make sure all seats and tray tables are in their up right and locked positions. We will be landing in five minutes. We hope you enjoyed your flight.” The pilot announced. Meanwhile three girls and two guys are excitedly looking out of their windows awaiting their decent into their hometown of Tokyo. “I will be there shortly Usako.”

~At Tokyo International~

“Flight 339 from Los Angeles now arriving at gate 23.” The annoying announcer spoke over the intercoms. Amy and Serena then took off for the gate to greet their friends. “Mamo-chan it is about time you returned to me. I will never let you leave me again.” Serena said to herself.

****** I might continue this story or not. That is undecided as I will wait for reader reviews. If you want me to continue I will need atleast 5 reviews. Thanks.