Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Constellation Story ❯ The Constellation Kingdom ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Constellation Story
By sailor storm maker
Long ago, there was a princess who was born by the name Sakoya Swan Li, her mother Neo Queen Keranyei, was ruler of the golden star kingdom; she was the queen of the Neo Sailor Star Golden Zodiac Warriors. This only appears when the moon, star, and planets are a lined.
One day Neo Queen Keranyei decides to throw a universal festival for the golden zodiac senshi and knights. This festival was to honor the golden zodiac knights for saving earth from the Omega dark world empire. She invited every princes and princess from all over the galaxy to attend this annual festival.
As they entered the castle gardens, the scenery was beautiful as the stars sparkled in the midnight sky. The rainbow gardens were gorgeous in everyway and the star lighted oceans were crystal clear. As the animals played in the golden forest and everyone was very happy. But "In a parallel galaxy, on a small planet of darkness', there was an evil queen named Morrgana, the Queen of darkness. She is always trying to control or destroy Neo keraneyi's kingdom.
However, on this special day she would regret ever talked about the spirit jewels. Neo keraneyi was having a public speech about the spirit jewels. When Morrgana attacked the castle! and neo queen keraneyi, she quickly summoned the golden zodiac knights. They try to stop her reign destruction but she was to strong for them, Neo Queen Keraneyi who was fearful for the safety of her daughter and her people. Neo queen keraneyi and the eternal sailor zodiac soldiers send Morrgana and her demons to another world called the dark star planet. When neo queen keranyei looked around her, she founded that her kingdom was destroyed.
The people were sadden by what had happened, then she notice that her daughter was missing. She begins to look for her. When neo queen keranyei finds her she was barely breathing. Therefore, she decides to send all of her people including her daughter to earth So that they can have a happy and a peaceful life. But she knew she would not be joining them. As she slowly watches them go, she falls into a deep sleep. However, the spirit crystals would not let her give up so quickly. Instead, the jewels united with the spirit wand to become chamber to transport Neo queen keraneyi to earth. When the spirit jewel entered earth atmosphere they spilt into two the spirit wand fall into the star lake and the wand into the mystic forest and the queen crashed into the midnight tower. They never heard from again, until now, Morrgana is now looking to destroy Princess Sakoya and the spirit jewel and that is where our story begins: