Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Crystal Star Scouts ❯ Sailor Scouts Meet Crystal Star Scouts ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Crystal Star Scouts

Chapter 1

Sailor Scouts Meet Crystal Star Scouts

In a far away galaxy in the Moon Kingdom and Crystal Star Kingdom a fight had broken out.

"Daughter come here I need to talk to you." A beautiful young woman said and motioned for a younger girl with light blue hair and almost silver moon colored eyes to come over to her.

"Yes mother what do you need?" The light blue haired girl asked. The girl's name was Kaze. She was the daughter of the Queen of the Crystal Star Kingdom.

"I'm sending you and your scouts to earth to find Sailor Moon and her scouts." Her mother said and smiled at her daughter's reaction to what she had just told her.

"But mother." Kaze whined.

"Don't but me you have to find Sailor Moon." Her mother said back in a stern voice. Her mother had long flowing silver blue hair and she had crystal clear blue eyes. Her name was Hoshi.

"Sailor Moon, why do I have to find her she is no bother to us; my scouts could destroy her in no time flat." Kaze said in an angry tone to her mother.

"Kaze!" Was all Hoshi said and gave her daughter a glare that sent a shiver down Kaze's spine.

"What?" Kaze asked in an annoyed tone.

"Your going to earth and your taking Sailor Magical Earth, Sailor Blue Rainbow, Star Knight, Rainbow Knight and Earth Knight with you." Hoshi said and looked at her daughter and smiled at how angry she was.

Kaze kind of looked at her mother and then bowed a little and then turned and started to walk away but stopped when she heard the door open.

"I want to go to mommy." A little girl with silver-ish blue hair and snowy blue eyes whined as she came running into the room followed by two teenage girls and three teenage boys.

"Hikari you can't come with me." Kaze said.

"No wait Kaze you should take her with you." Hoshi said and smiled at her two daughters.

"Mom said you have to take me with you." Hikari said and started to jump around the room.

"I have ears you know I heard her, but mother she'll be nothing but a burden." Kaze whined.

"Kaze!" Her mother yelled with a stern face.

"All right she can come, she just better not get in my way." Kaze said and walked out of the room and motioned for the others to follow her.

"Don't worry I will." Hikari said and skipped out the door behind her big sister.

"Why do I have to have a little sister, why couldn't it be somebody else that the little brat could annoy and still their sword all the time?" Kaze asked herself.

"She's stolen your sword before?" A teenage boy with raven black hair and ocean blue eyes asked. His name was Derek.

"Yes Derek she's stolen my sword more than once she almost killed me with it once for crying out loud!" Kaze yelled.

"But I thought you we're the only one who could make your sword transform out of its dagger state?" A teenage girl with dark blackish blue hair and golden yellow eyes asked. The young girl's name was Antana. Antana looked back and saw Hikari who was swinging a bright blue sword in the air. "Uh, Kaze?" Antana asked and tapped Kaze on the shoulder and then pointed back at Hikari.

"What...Hikari!" Kaze yelled and ran after her little sister and grabbed the sword from her and it untransformed.

All the other teenagers in the room just about started to crack up laughing at the sight in front of them.

"Ok now we can go." Kaze said as she walked past her friends fixing her hair and fasten her dagger to her side.

"Everyone transform before we get to earth so we can be prepared for anything." Kaze said and then held her dagger up in the air. "Lighting Star Power!" Kaze yelled and a bright yellow light started to glow and little stars and lighting flashes started to form around her. When she landed back onto the ground she had crimson hair and violet eyes.

"Well I guess we should transform also." Antana said and turned and pulled a small rainbow colored dagger out of a small sheath on her side and held it in the air and yelled "Blue Rainbow Power!" A rainbow of light started to glow around her and then a ribbon of all different colors wrapped around her. And when she landed her hair was in various colors just like a rainbow and she had sparkling blue eyes.

"Are you going to transform?" A young boy asked a girl with light brown hair and green eyes. His name was Eric.

"I will in a minute Eric just hold on." The young girl said. Her name was Midori.

Midori then pulled a small green dagger out of a sheath that was at her side and then turned and looked at Sailor Lighting Star, Sailor Blue Rainbow, Hikari, Eric, Derek and another boy by the name of Rick.

"Well are you going to transform or are you scared to even do that, you know what Midori your a disgrace to the Crystal Star Scouts." Sailor Lighting Star said and put her hands on her hips.

"Fine I'll transform. Magical Earth Power!" Midori yelled and leaves started to surround her. Her feet touched the ground and she turned and looked at the other. She now had neon green hair and emerald eyes. "There are you happy now?" Sailor Magical Earth asked while now holding a green sword.

*****

Meanwhile down on earth Serena and her friends were arguing.

"Serena you never take anything seriously." Rini said and crossed her arms as she turned away from Serena.

"What are you saying I take everything seriously!" Serena yelled back at Rini who was now ignoring Serena and talking to Amy and Raye.

"Yea meatball head she's right you never take anything seriously." Raye said just to make Serena mad and then she saw a group of five teenagers walking their way. "Who are they I wonder?" Raye asked and nodded at the group.

"I don't know I've never seen them around here before." Amy said.

The group that was walking over to Serena and her friends were the Crystal Star Scouts in their normal forms.

"Do you think we should introduce ourselves to them?" Antana asked Kaze and smirked as she looked at Serena and the others looking at them.

"Sure why not." Kaze said and smiled and then started to walk over to Serena but was stopped by a little pink haired girl standing in front of her. "Who are you?" Kaze asked as she stopped and looked at the little girl.

"Hi my names Rini what's yours?" Rini asked and smiled at Kaze.

"Kaze Hoshi." Kaze said and smiled at the little girl trying to be nice.

Antana, Midori, Hikari, Derek, Rick and Eric all walked up next to Kaze and looked down at Rini.

"Who are you?" Rini asked the group.

"My name is Antana Rainbow." Antana said and smiled at Rini.

"I'm Midori Emerald." Midori said and also smiled at Rini.

"Rick Knight." Rick said and kept his eyes on Amy. Antana saw this and punched him in the stomach. "Ouch! What did you do that for I was only looking." Rick said as he doubled over in pain.

"Derek Star." Derek said and smiled down at Rini. "You're really pretty do you know that?" Derek asked Rini.

Rini started blushing and covered her face.

"My name is Eric Green." Eric said and looked at Rini out the corner of his eye.

"Come on over here and meet my friends everyone." Rini said and grabbed Kaze and Antana by the hands and drug them over to Serena and the group.

"Hey wait a minute, Antana, Midori have either one of you seen Hikari?" Kaze asked and started to look around and then she saw Hikari talking to Serena and Raye.

"HIKARI!" Kaze yelled and Hikari turned and smiled at her big sister. "Hi sis." Hikari said and moved behind Raye and Serena.

"You two are sisters?" Serena asked and looked at Hikari and then at Kaze. Hikari had light blue hair that was cut off at her shoulders and Kaze had short hair that was cut off right above her chin.

"Yes we're sisters meatball head got a problem with it!" Kaze practically yelled at Serena.

"Calm down I didn't mean to offend you sorry." Serena said and put her hands up in front of her to block Kaze if she tried to attack her.

"Kaze calm down or your going to get mad and give away your secret." Antana said and walked up behind Kaze and put her hand on her shoulder.

Kaze turned and looked at Antana and nodded. "Come on Hikari, later meatball head." Kaze said and turned and walked away and waved as she did.

Hikari said bye to Serena, Raye, Amy and Rini and started after her big sister and friends.

"Serena you should keep and eye on those kids they have a strange aura coming from them. They could be our new enemies." Luna said as she walked up beside Serena.

"Luna you think every new person is an enemy." Serena said and then she saw Darien walking down the street in front of them with Mina and Lita walking beside him. "Darien!" Serena yelled and ran over to him and grabbed his arm.

"Oh hi Serena." Darien said with a small smile on his face.

"Hi Serena, how's it going and who was that group of teenagers leaving from this way?" Mina asked and pointed back from where they had just come from.

"Kaze Hoshi, Antana Rainbow, Midori Emerald, Rick Knight, Derek Star and Eric Green." Rini said because she was the only one who remembered all the names.

"They seemed strange." Lita said and turned to look back the way they had just come.

"Why does everybody always think that any one who is new is strange?" Serena asked getting a little annoyed.

*****

Two or three days had passed and Serena, Lita and Amy were all walking into the school building and then they saw a familiar group of teenagers walking in in front of them.

"Is that who I think it is?" Serena asked her two friends who were beside her.

"Yes I think those are the kids we saw a couple of days ago." Amy said as she tried to get a better look at them.

Antana turned when she heard someone talking and saw Serena, Amy and Lita. "Hey Kaze looks like we have an audience." Antana said and nodded back at the three girls whispering into each other's ears.

"Ah who cares, their nothing to worry about just ignore them." Kaze said and walked on into the school.

The first bell rang and Kaze and Antana had their first class together and they walked into the classroom and looked around for a seat and they saw Serena and Lita.

"Oh no." Antana said and nodded at Serena and Lita sitting in the back of the room.

"Great a class with meatball head." Kaze said and started toward the back of the room and took a seat next to a young boy who looked at her and smiled. Kaze just looked at him and smiled back. 'Oh great' Kaze thought.

Antana walked to the back of the room also and took a seat behind Kaze next to another young boy who was totally stupid. He wouldn't stop staring at her. "Excuse me but do you have a fucking staring problem or something?" Antana asked because she was getting extremely angry with him.

"Oh no you're just very beautiful." The boy said and smiled at Antana even more.

Antana just closed her eyes and raised her fist up in the air and hit the boy on the back of the head and he flew forward and hit the chalkboard. The teacher turned and looked at the boy and then back at Antana.

"Young lady in the hall now." The teacher said and pointed at the door.

Antana got up out of her seat and slowly walked to the door and walked out. The teacher followed behind her and shut the door.

"I knew she couldn't go one day without getting in trouble." Kaze said and shook her head at her friend who had just walked out of the room.

Serena and Lita just looked at the door that Antana had just walked out of and then back at Kaze who was laughing at her friend's actions.