Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Crystal Star Scouts ❯ Enter Sailor Starfire ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Crystal Star Scouts

Chapter Two

The first day of school was over with and Kaze and her friends were walking home but stopped when they felt someone watching them.

"Antana do you feel that?" Kaze asked and started to look around her surroundings.

"Yea but where's it coming from?" Antana asked and then she saw a flame coming toward Midori. "Midori watch out!" Antana yelled and jumped and pushed Midori out of the way of the flame and got hit instead.

"ANTANA!" Everyone yelled and ran over to her side.

"Antana are you all right?" Rick asked as he sat down be side her and looked at her worried.

"Yea I'm fine it takes a lot more than a little fireball to stop me." Antana said and then her attention turned to the direction that the flame had come.

"How have you been Crystal Star Scouts?" A young woman with firey red hair and red eyes asked as she held a fireball in her right hand.

"Sailor Starfire what in the hell do you want?" Kaze asked and the pulled her dagger out but stopped when she noticed Sailor Moon and her scouts jump in front of her and her scouts.

"Stay back we'll take care of her just go and check on your friend." Sailor Moon said and glared at Sailor Starfire.

"Ha this is a real laugh, so these are the Sailor Scouts huh. They don't look so scary." Sailor Starfire said and laughed a little and then got into a fighting stance.

"Sailor Moon just stand back and watch from someone who has deled with her before." Kaze said and then held her dagger up in the air and yelled. "LIGHTING STAR POWER!" Her friends yelling followed her.

"BLUE RAINBOW POWER!" Antana yelled and held her dagger up in the air.

"MAGICAL EARTH POWER!" Midori yelled and also held her dagger up in the air.

"Y-Your scouts?" Sailor Moon asked in total shock at the three girls standing in front of her and then she heard someone else yell "SOULFUL SNOW POWER!" And turned to see Hikari transforming into Sailor Soulful Snow.

"Yes meatball head we are scouts we are the Crystal Star Scouts from the Crystal Star Kingdom." Sailor Lighting Star said as she put her now sword back into it's sheath.

"Wait a minute didn't you just have light blue hair?" Sailor Venus asked and pointed at Sailor Lighting Star who now had crimson hair.

"My hair changes when I transform so no one can tell who I am." Sailor Lighting Star explained.

"Why doesn't our hair change?" Sailor Moon asked in a whinny voice and then turned her attention to Sailor Blue Rainbow who's hair was in various colors like a rainbow. "Hey your hair looks so cool." Sailor Moon said and started to run up to Sailor Blue Rainbow but stopped when a fireball almost hit her.

"Don't tell me you forgot about me being here?" Sailor Starfire asked and tossed a ball of fire up and down in her hand getting ready to throw it at someone.

Sailor Lighting Star pulled out her sword from its sheath and held it in front of her and lighting started to shot from it. "Don't worry we haven't forgotten you bitch." Sailor Lighting Star said with a smirk on her face as Sailor Blue Rainbow and Sailor Magical Earth stepped up beside her with their swords out as well.

"Ha do you three think you can beat me I just roasted your little blue friend a few minutes ago." Sailor Starfire said and started to laugh.

"Sailor Lighting Star please let me fight her." Sailor Blue Rainbow begged and a rainbow aura started to form around her.

"All right Sailor Blue Rainbow you take first shot at her." Sailor Lighting Star said while putting her sword up and backing back a little so she could give her friend some more room.

"So I get to kill the little rainbow first this is going to be interesting." Sailor Starfire said and smiled at Sailor Blue Rainbow.

"Are you ready, if not to bad? RAINBOW RIBBON OF DESTRUCTION!" Sailor Blue Rainbow yelled and started to spin with her sword and formed a ribbon the color of a rainbow and it wrapped around Sailor Starfire and started to shock and choke her to death. "Do you think I'm just a little rainbow now?" Sailor Blue Rainbow asked in a cocky tone as she watched Sailor Starfire scream.

"Well I'll give you little credit for trying." Sailor Starfire said as she broke the ribbon into pieces.

"What! How in the hell. Ah!" Sailor Blue Rainbow started to say and then felt a strict pain in her side and looked down and say Sailor Starfire's sword in her side and then she looked up at Sailor Starfire who was grinning an evil grin.

"I'll kill you just like I did your little brother Sailor Blue Rainbow." Sailor Starfire said and turned the sword around in Sailor Blue Rainbow's side and she started to poor the blood.

"SAILOR BLUE RAINBOW NO!" Rainbow Knight yelled and ran over to Sailor Blue Rainbow and caught her before she hit the ground after Sailor Starfire had pulled her sword out. "Sailor Blue Rainbow are you all right?" Rainbow Knight asked in a worried tone.

"Never.. been...better." Sailor Blue Rainbow said in between pains.

"Damn you Sailor Starfire your going to pay for what you just did to my best friend." Sailor Lighting Star said and got into a fighting stance and prepared to fight Sailor Starfire.

"Ha do you really think you can kill me little star?" Sailor Starfire asked and started to laugh a little at the way Sailor Lighting Star was worried about her friend but didn't show it. "Why don't you just go ahead and say goodbye to your little friend over there because she want be around much longer. My sword has posion in it that stops anything it touches heart. So she's probably in a lot of pain right now." Sailor Starfire said.

"Sailor Blue Rainbow how do your feel?" Sailor Lighting Star asked not turning to look at her.

"I'll be fine just kick her happy ass back to what ever hole she crawled out of." Sailor Blue Rainbow said and let Rainbow Knight help her up and over to a bench.

"Ah how sweet your little friend is trying to fight the poison in my sword. To bad she want be able to with stand in for to long. Isn't that right Dark Sailor Blue Rainbow?" Sailor Starfire asked and then a girl who looked just like Sailor Blue Rainbow walked out from behind a tree and smirked at the group.

"Yes it's a shame that she has to die she could have proven useful to us." Dark Sailor Blue Rainbow said and smiled at Sailor Lighting Star who was giving her a death glare.

"Are you two done with your little conversation yet. If you are then lets get started with me kicking your ass!" Sailor Lighting Star yelled and charged for Sailor Starfire and Dark Sailor Blue Rainbow with her sword drawn and lighting flashing all around her.

"Well this could prove to be fun after all." Sailor Starfire said and braced herself for Sailor Lighting Star's attack.

**************************************************************** ***********

Please review this story and tell me what you think. I would really like to know if I should continue writing on this story or not.