Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Crystal Star Scouts ❯ The Battle Rages On! ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Crystal Star Scouts

Chapter Three

The Battle Rages On

Sailor Starfire and Sailor Lighting Star had been battling for what seemed like hours and Sailor Lighting Star was losing energy. The poison that was in Sailor Starfire's sword was taking it toll on Sailor Blue Rainbow and she was extremely weak. She was trying to watch her friend and main enemy battle but could only see blurry flashes.

"You might want to check on your little friend she's not looking that great back there." Sailor Starfire said and pointed back at Sailor Blue Rainbow who was lying in Rainbow Knights arms.

Sailor Lighting Star took this opportunity to charge for Sailor Starfire but she was caught by surprise by Dark Sailor Blue Rainbow. Dark Sailor Blue Rainbow pushed her sword into Sailor Lighting Star's side and she let out a scream of pain.

"My sword doesn't have poison on it but that is a really bad wound you have their now isn't it." Dark Sailor Blue Rainbow said and grinned at Sailor Lighting Star with an evil glare in her eye.

"Damn you." Was all Sailor Lighting Star said as Dark Sailor Blue Rainbow pulled out her sword and Sailor Lighting Star fell to the ground with blood covering her.

Star Knight ran over to her and pulled her up into his lap and looked at her worriedly. "Sailor Lighting Star can you hear me?" Star Knight asked and brushed a piece of her hair out of her eyes.

Sailor Lighting Star jerked in pain and then opened her eyes weakly and looked up at Star Knight and smiled. "Don't worry you know me I won't die that easily." Sailor Lighting Star said and then she passed out.

"Ah poor little Star Knight has lost his little girl friend why don't you just come with me I'll make it all better." Sailor Starfire said and blew a kiss at Star Knight.

"Damn you I'm going to ..." But Star Knight was cut off when he noticed a glowing coming from Sailor Lighting Star and Sailor Blue Rainbow.

The two girl's bodies were lifted into the air by an unseen force and a bright light covered them and everyone turned their gazes away from the blinding light.

When they returned their gazes they were in shock at what they saw. The two girls had changed completely. Sailor Lighting Star now had long light blue hair that was tied back into a high ponytail and her once small sword was now huge compared to her previous one. Sailor Blue Rainbow now had long bluish black hair that was tied into a low ponytail that went down to her waist. Her sword had also changed into a huge sword compared to her previous sword.

"What. What happened to you two? You've changed?" Sailor Starfire asked in complete shock.

"Why aren't they dead? You should be dead!" Dark Sailor Blue Rainbow yelled at the two girls.

Everyone just looked on in total shock at the sight they saw in front of them.

"What just happened to them?" Sailor Jupiter asked Sailor Magical Earth whom was also in total shock at her two best friends.

"I have no clue." Was all Sailor Magical Earth said with her mouth about to hit the floor.

"Ha do you two think you could beat the two strongest scouts of the Crystal Star Scouts just by stabbing them?" Sailor Lighting Star asked and laughed a little.

"Their Ultra Crystal Star Scouts!" Rainbow Knight yelled when he had just figured it out.

"What?" Everyone else asked in confusion.

"When a Crystal Star Scout get so angry their power level shots through the roof and they transform into Ultra Crystal Star Scouts. And when they do that just let them do what ever they want because if you try to stop them they just might kill you." Rainbow Knight explained as he watched the two girls.

"Do you want to have a little fun?" Ultra Sailor Lighting Star asked Ultra Sailor Blue Rainbow.

"Sure lets teach them a little lesson on manners." Ultra Sailor Blue Rainbow said and looked at Sailor Starfire and Dark Sailor Blue Rainbow and smiled evilly.

"Hell I'm not going to fight them." Dark Sailor Blue Rainbow said and ran off into the bushes at which she had come from.

"Oh great my partner is chicken shit." Sailor Starfire said and then turned and run off in the same direction that Dark Sailor Blue Rainbow had went.

Everyone watched Sailor Starfire leave and then turned back to Ultra Sailor Lighting Star and Ultra Sailor Blue Rainbow.

"Well I guess we won't get to fight after all." Ultra Sailor Blue Rainbow said and then she fell to the ground and passed out. Rainbow Knight ran over to her and picked her up in his arms. She was now back to her normal self.

Ultra Sailor Lighting Star did the same and Star Knight caught her before she hit the ground.

Everyone untransformed and they all went to Kaze's house. Derek and Rick had carried Kaze and Antana because they we're still passed out from transforming into ultra scouts.