Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Moon Senshi ❯ New Enemies, New Senshi ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
The Moon Senshi
You know, Sailor Venus is the real leader of the Planet Senshi. But Sailor Moon is the leader of the planet's moon's senshi. The Moon Senshi!!! This group is HUGE.

"There have been sightings of 10 women in pure white sailor-like outfits which resemble the famous Sailor Moon's outfit jumping roof-to-roof," the news announcer said. "Luna, who do you think are these senshi?" Ami asked. Luna replied, "They must be the Moon Senshi." "MOON SENSHI?!" the group screamed. Luna said, "You see, Sailor Moon isn't really the real leader; it is Sailor Venus. The Moon Senshi are representing the planet's moons. The planets with moons picked 2 senshi to defent the planet senshi." Artemis them said,"They were some of the first to die because they were protecting their respective senshi. Another Sailor Moon had died also, but she chose not to be reborn, and insisted that the Princess would take her place in the future." Trista continued, "Their powers are a bit more powerful because they were also guardians. To tell you, the past Sailor Moon was a mortal form of Selene." Then everyone gasped.
--------------Meanwhile...-----------------
"Phobos Moon Power!"
"Deimos Moon Power!"
"Europa Moon Power!"
"Io Moon Power!"
"Pandora Moon Power!"
"Janus Moon Power!"
"Triton Moon Power!"
"Nereid Moon Power!"
"Cordelia Moon Power!"
"Bianca Moon Power!"

In a flash of blinding light, the 10 women formed the Moon Senshi, and set out for the temple.
--------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------
Rei then heard footsteps approaching the temple. "Everyone, transform!" Luna yelled. They all transformed and the source of the steps came into the temple. A youma! "I have come to take the crystal!" the youma said. "NEVER!!!" Everyone looked up to see the 10 women.

"As Guardians of Sailor Mars, we are Sailors..."
"Phobos.."
"Deimos!"
"Here to protect Sailor Jupiter, we are Sailors..."
"Io!"
"Europa!"
"To fight alongside Sailor Saturn, we are Sailors..."
"Janus,"
"Pandora!!"
"To crash the youmas to sea sand with Sailor Neptune, we are Sailors...."
"Triton!"
"Nereid!"
"And to destroy evil with Sailor Uranus, we are Sailors...
"Cordelia..."
"and Bianca!"
"WE ARE THE MOON SENSHI!"
The youma was terrified. More Senshi?! He felt as he had to finish these upstarts. He sent a lightning orb up to where they stood.
================================================================ ============================
CLIFFHANGER!