Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Orb Sega ❯ A Scout Born Into The Night ( Chapter 10 )

[ A - All Readers ]
There was a full moon and the bright stars were shinning. The night was silent as a shadowy figure came into town. The next day Faith was walking to the mall to get a few things as her mind wonder to where are the other scouts could be? Without noticing where she was going. Suddenly she heard a vocie said, "Ouch!" Faith looked down as she saw another girl's face. She quickly said, "I am so sorry, but I wasn't paying attention." The girl looked up as she quietly said, "It isn't your fault, I am always ending up like this." Faith confused asked, "Excuse me?" The girl went on, "Forget it, names Night. What is yours?" Faith smiled as she answered, "Faith. Do you need directions to somewhere?" Night replied, actually, I really need a place to stay or rent." Faith smiled agian as she said, "I have the perfect place." Night confused asked, "Where?" Faith said, "Follow me." Faith took her to her place, with the other scouts. Faith and Night walked up to the door. Just than it swing opened. "Oh Faith!" Faith said, "Energy." Energy grinned as she said, "I got to run. See you later and later introduce me to that girl." Faith nodded as she let Energy go. Faith said, "Just wait in the main room." Night nodded as she did what she was told. Faith walked into the next room as she found Dark. She hesiated before saying, "Dark, can we have another person rent out the next room?" Dark asked, "Why?" Faith lips tightened as she went on, "I found a girl who needed a place to stay and I told her this was a perfect place for her to stay. Can she stay?" Dark gazed at her as she rplied, "What about our lifestyle?" Faith knew she was goning to ask that. She replied, "We can keep that how it usually is. She won't be in the way, I promise." Dark thought for a few moments as she replied, "I am the leader. Whatever I say goes. I say...ok, but she has to stay out of the way of our business." Faith nodded as she return to the main room. Night was looking out of the window. Faith said, "You can stay." Night answered without turning replied, "I thank yuo Faith. I don't take up much space, if that is what you are worried about." Faith replied, "No. I am not worried about anything, honest." Night nodded. Faith said, "Me and Dark have to go somewhere. You will be ok here alone?" Night nodded. With that Night and Faith left for Raye's temple for another meeting. Raye said, "So what have we gathered?" Trisha replied, "The new emenies are after only us scouts." Michelle replied, "They want our orbs in which holds our power core." Amara replied, "They will do anything to get it, even death." Death replied, "But we are noe unaware of their form of plan and attacks." Ice replied, "Their attacks forms have change. They are now doing random attack where they feel an energy force." Light replied, "The queen we are also unsure what she what to do with the orbs. Once taken from us." Holly replied, "I guess we have no choice but to drag on to wait for their attacks." Serena nodded but said, "I still think that it is a waste to wait." Mako laughed as she said, "This coming from Serena's mouth?" Mina grinned as she said, "Yep. Isn't it a surpise?" Amy joined in, "Sure is." Energy asked, "So, the question is what do we do now?" Holly answered, "Wait, like we always do." Meanwhile back at the house Night stared out of the window as she said to herself, "Why, can't I remember who my parents are? I can't even remember where I was born.." Night knew that in her heart that something inside of her was hidden, she couldn't explain it. She sighed as she got her jacket and left to go into the night. That she knew she belonged. That night everyone arrived back. Holly ran in first and asked, "Where did that new person go to? I wanted to meet her.." Faith mumbled, "I don't know." Light suddenly said, "What if something happened to her?" Dark was about to say something when suddenly there was a huge explosion outside. Holly and everyone ran outside to meet Serena and the others. Faith gasped, "That is Night!" Serena said, "It doesn't matter. Lets go." With that everyone transformed. Angeldaze snapped, "Hand over that girl at once!" Night yelled back, "Why in the world should I do that?" Angeldaze was getting angry as she yelled out, "Angel Wing Feather Attack!" Night just stood there. "Ice Fury Blizard!" Angeldaze's attack was frozen solid. She turned as she mumbled, "Great the annoying scouts.." Sailor Dark snapped, "How Dare you! Dark Fear Illusion!" Angeldze screamed as she grabbed her head. Sailor Dark said, "That should hold for a bit." Sailor Moon ran over to Night and asked, "What happened?" Night said, "That lady came out of nowhere and attacked us, she mentioned something about power orbs." Sailor Moon answered, "Get you and her out of here at once." Night nodded as she did what she was told. Angeldaze finally broke out of it as she snapped, "You all will pay for this! Angel Wing Feather Attack!" The scouts managed to dodge that attack. Night watched in shock. She thought that this was somehow familiar. Sailor Moon yelled out, "Starlight Honeymoon Therophy Kiss!" Night eyes widened as she swore she saw some what sahped moons in that attack. Night suddenly felt a surge of power inside of her as she yelled out, "Night Power, Makeup!" Angeldaze was to busy fighting the other scouts to notice that she transformed. She walked up and yelled, "Angeldaze, I remember you and the others. Now face me!" Angeldaze stopped and turned. She stared at her and snapped, "When did you come here?" Night replied, "It doesan't matter, does it? Now eat this! Night Double Moon Hit!" Angeldaze screamed as it hurt her badly. She quickly opened a portal and left. Death said, "Well now. We found a scout that was right under our nose." Faith asked, "Did you know?" Night looked at them as she replied, "No. I only knew that I belong somewhere, not sure where. Now I can actually remember my parents and my lfe. Before then everything was a blur to me." Rini said, "Welcome to the team." Night nodded as they walked off into the night.