Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Plan ❯ Chapter 3

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
"The Plan"
By: ~Angel-Girlie~
Rating: PG-13
Part 3 of 3
AN: Hey, Minna-san! Here is Part 3. I did get it out sooner then Part 2. Here ya go. The last part! More Ans at bottom.
Disclaimers: I do not own Sailor Moon or its Characters. I do not own this song, "Someone to Love."
@@@@@@@@@CONCERT@@@@@@@@@@@@@
She walked up on stage took the microphone as the music began to play, She said," I dedicate this song to a very special guy named Darien." Then She began to sing...

Got a feeling you're the one now - my heart's beating for ya stronger
Everyday I'm dreaming of you - what's a girl in love to do umnh?
Got emotions that are real and growing - can't seem to keep 'em from a' showing
Just want to shout out to the sky - "Please be mine!"
Chorus:
I want someone to love - to give my everything
I just want to be with you, be with you, baby
'Cause if I had your love, I'd have everything
I just want to be with you, be with you, baby, baby, yeah
Listen now to what I'm saying - 'cause this ain't a game I'm playing
You may think other girls are fine but boy - I'm gonna make you mine
So start thinking in a new direction - you and I would be total perfection
The cool side now to affection - Here ya go
Chorus:
I want someone to love - to give my everything
I just want to be with you, be with you, baby
'Cause if I had your love, I'd have everything
I just want to be with you, be with you, baby, baby, yeah
I couldn't be any clearer, all I want is for you to be near
Closer to the heart that beats for you -Don't you know,
I want-want-want ya!
Need you more than the air I'm breathing - So you better-better be believing
You're the only one in the world - for this girl
Chorus:
I want someone to love - to give my everything
I just want to be with you, be with you, baby
'Cause if I had your love, I'd have everything
I just want to be with you, be with you, baby, baby
I want someone to love - someone to be my only love
I want someone to love - someone to be my only love

When the song faded Serena looked at Darien's face to see him smiling, and tears running down his cheeks. She gasped in shock, and quickly ran off behind the stage. She sat backstage wondering what Darien's reaction could mean. He didn't look the kind of guy who would cry, so what happened. Not thinking much of herself she thought he hated it. That those were tears of pity for what he would do to her. She was so caught up in her thoughts she almost missed her name being called to win the grand prize. She was rushed back on stage by a stagehand. After receiving her prize her friends came up to congratulate her. Serena smiled and thanked them for their comments. One person was missing from this crowd though.
*******************Darien's POV********************************
I smiled as I saw Serena twitch nervously before it was her turn to sing. She looked so adorable. How I wish we were more than friends, but that will never happen. Of course when I heard her dedication on her song I thought she was joking, but as the song continued I found myself wishing to God it wasn't a joke. I really wished it was the truth, but it couldn't be. She made it perfectly clear this was a set up for her friends. I started crying because I really wanted it to be true. When she looked at me at the end of her song I could have sworn I saw love in her eyes. It must be the lights. She couldn't possibly love a cold-hearted college jerk. When she won the prize she looked stunned and beautiful. God, how I wished she was mine. When everyone went to congratulate her I stayed back. I wanted to talk to her alone, so I waited until she was alone. She looked angelic, but sad, as she stood there alone. I came up behind her, and put my hand on her shoulder. She turned around slowly. When she looked into my eyes I found myself lost in her crystal blues. The distance between our lips closed. Oh how I wanted her, but no she didn't want me. I backed away from her quickly, and said, " Great job singing! You have a beautiful voice. Are you ready to shock our friends now? The night is almost over."
***********Serena's POV**************************************
After everyone had left Serena stood there feeling worse then ever. He didn't even like it enough to say something to her. Just as she was about to leave she felt I hand on her shoulder.' It couldn't be him.' She thought in disbelief as she turned around slowly to face Darien. She stared into is midnight blues as the distance between their lips got smaller. 'Oh, He's gonna kiss me! He didn't hate it!' Just as they were about to kiss he backed off to congratulate her. Disappointment flashed in her eyes, but she quickly covered it up. She collected her wits enough to answer his question. " Yeah...Let's go."
************Author's POV*********************************
Darien took hold of Serena's hand, and led her to where their friends were waiting. " Hey, ya lovebirds, Can we go now? The fireworks are about to begin." Yelled Raye as she saw Serena and Darien approaching. Serena looked up at Darien, and whispered, " Let's do it." Darien let go of Serena's hand, and looked at Serena waiting for her to begin. Serena looked at Darien then turned to their friends, and said, " GOT YA!!! APRIL FOOL'S!!!" Darien turned to their friends as Serena told them the truth, and said," YOU GUYS FELL FOR IT!!! SERENA AND I ARE JUST FRIENDS NOT DATING!!!!! APRIL FOOL'S." The look on their faces was priceless. *THUNK**THUNK**THUNK**THUNK**THUNK**THUNK**THUNK* Serena and Darien burst out laughing as their friends fainted from the shock. Then Darien turned to Serena, and said, " Hey; the fireworks are about to start. Let's go." Serena turned to Darien, and said, " Yeah!" Then he grabbed her hand as they left the heap of their friends to watch the fireworks.
**************Darien's POV**********************************
Serena and I are now watching fireworks, but it doesn't feel right. She is standing to far away from me. All I want to do is hold her forever, but she doesn't want me. I almost start to cry, but I hold off the stinging in my eyes. " So, Serena, was that worth it or what?" Serena turns to me, and smiles, " Defiantly." As she stares into my eyes I find myself again lost in hers.
********************Author's POV*****************************
Serena and Darien stare into each other's eyes as they close the distance of their lips.
***********MEANWHILE************************************
Raye was the first one to recover. " Hey, Mina, GET OFF OF ME!" Slowly all of them recover, and stand up. " Where did Serena and Darien go?" Asked Andrew. Amy turned towards the fireworks display to see Darien and Serena about to kiss. " You guys, I see them. " Everyone turns to where Amy is pointing. Just as Serena and Darien's lips meet you hear.... *THUNK**THUNK**THUNK**THUNK**THUNK**THUNK**THUNK*
**********Back to Serena and Darien*********************************
As their lips meet they both feel fireworks, but not from the display. They feel them from each other. Slowly they separate, and stare at each other. Darien recovered his voice first. " Serena, I ..." He didn't get any further as Serena kissed him again. He gently pushed her away so he could finish. " Serena let me finish... I love you!" Serena stood their stunned, but then flung herself into his arms kissing his face all over. " Darien, I love you. I meant it when I dedicated that song to you." Serena whispered in his ear. Darien pushed her back to look into her eyes. " You do realize that I'm never going to be just your friend right!" Serena smiled at him, and said, " You better not, Muffin!" With that said they kissed again as the fireworks display finished.
***********THE END**********************************************
YEAH!!!!!!!! I finally finished! I bet you're all glad I'm done! I will finish Vacation With The Enemy soon, but don't hold you're breath because school starts for me next week! I will try though! JA! ~Angel-Girlie~











< br>