Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Power of the Stars #1 ❯ SHE'S BACK THE CUTE LITTLE SAILOR SOLDIER FLYS BACK IN ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"THE POWER OF THE STARS #4"

A Sailor Moon FanFics it takes place after Sailor Moon Sailor Stars. Writer Sara Byrnes, But all right reserved To Naoko Takeuchi.

The Girl were on there way home from school. "School is boring...more and more everyday..." Usagi Said, and sighed. "You said it..." Minako Said. "Maybe you two will learn something if you stay awake in Class?!" Rei Said, making a good point. "That may be true..." Ami Said. They all laughed. In the sky a hole opened a little kid fell from it. The Kid Laughed. Sara looked up into the sky. "What's that guys?" Sara Said, pointing at something fell from the sky. They all looked up. The kid fall on Usagi and landed on Sara's head. Usagi fell to the ground, and Screamed. Sara grabbed the kid. "Who are you little girl?" Sara said, looking at her. The kid only laughed. "everyone that looked liked...!!" Ami cried. "CHIBI-CHIBI-CHAN!!" Everyone said.

The Title appeared.

SHE'S BACK THE CUTE LITTLE SAILOR SOLDIER FLYS BACK IN

"So your name is ChibiChibi-chan?" "Your so cute!!" Sara Said, holding her. "hahah...hahaha..." ChibiChibi Said. Usagi sat up. "ChibiChibi!!" "What are you doing here?!" Usagi cried. "Thanks to Sara-san ChibiChibi-chan okay..." Rei Said, patting Chibi Chibi on the Head. "Yeah...and Usagi's MeatBalls..." Makoto Said, laughing. "That's not funny!!" Usagi screamed. "But Usagi-chan it's true..." "How can you be mad at a

cute face liked this...?" Sara said, holding chibi chibi In front of Usagi. "I guess that's true..." Usagi Said, looking at Chibi Chibi. ChibiChibi grabbed her doll. "But who's going to take her to my house?" Usagi said, thinking about shopping.

"I think you need to..." Minako Said. "Why?" Usagi cried. "Usagi-chan, it your house..." Rei said, get angry with her. "I'll take her...I have to go that way..." Sara said, putting Chibi Chibi down. "You okay about that...?" Ami Said, looking at Sara then to Usagi. "Yes!! Now I can go shopping with you guys...!!" Usagi Said. "See-ya late..guys...Come now ChibiChibi..." Sara Said. "chibi Chibi..." Chibi Chibi Said, walked happily with Sara. "ChibiChibi likes Sara-san for some reason..." Rei Said. Everyone looked at Rei.

Seiya ran up to Sara. "Hey Sara wait-up!" Seiya called to her. "huh? Hi Seiya-san what's up?" Sara Said. "Nothin' much Can I walk with you and...!!" "Is that ChibiChibi-chan?" Seiya said, surpised to see her. Sara nodded. "yeah..I am taken her home..." Sara Said. "So Meat Ball Head...when Shopping right?" Seiya said, with a smile on his face. "You got it..." Sara Said. Seiya put Chibi Chibi up on his shoulders. "Is she always this happy?" Sara asked. "No only around people she liked a lot..." Seiya said, looking up at her. "Really?" Sara Said. "I know she's liked you...but who's doesn't like you your a nice person..." Seiya Said, turning a little red. "Thanks..that's a nice thing to say Seiya..." Sara Said, smiling at him.

At Usagi's house. "Thank you miss Sara-san & Kou Seiya...for taking her home..." Usagi Mother Said, for bring Chibi Chibi Home. "No problem...she's was no Trouble..." Sara Said. "Would you liked to come in for a drink or something?" Usagi Mother Asked. "No thanks...I have to meet someone..." Sara Said. "same thing here..." Seiya Said. Sara tried to leave but, Chibi Chibi grabbed her left Leg. "No left...no Left..." Chibi Chibi cried. "That's so cute...She's wanted you to stay miss Sara-san..." Usagi mother Said. "Chibi?" Chibi Chibi said, looking up at her. "But Chibi Chibi-chan I need to go...." Sara Said, looking down at her. "Take her with you..." Seiya Said. "What?" Sara Said, thinking she was hearing things.

"you heard me...Take her with you..." Seiya Said, it again. "Is that okay...?" Sara Asked. Usagi's Mother Smiled. Sure...!!...bring her back by dinner time..." Usagi Mother Said. "Okaay...bye..." Sara Said, walking away with Chibi Chibi. "Bye..." Usagi Mother Said, she waved to them. "So who you going to see?" Seiya Said, after they left Usagi's House. "Roxana-san..." Sara Said, chibi chibi looked up at them heard the whole thing but didn't say a word. "ohh...okay see-ya later Sara-san..." Seiya Said, leaving Chibi Chibi and Sara. "Chibi bye..." Chibi Chibi Said. "Huh, did you say bye?" Sara Said, looking down at Chibi Chibi surpised. "Chibi?" Chibi Chibi Said, answering her. "I guess not..." Sara Said.

At Roxana's House. "Hi there Sara-san...who's the kid?" Roxana Said, looking down at Chibi Chibi. "This is ChibiChibi-chan, Usagi's little sister..." Sara Said. "Really?" "That's kool...but why is she with you?" Roxana Said, watching Chibi Chibi Grab into Sara's Leg again. "I tried to bring her home...but she wanted to stay with me...so.." Sara Said, and Sighed. "Oh..I see the kid likes you...." Roxana Said, smiling. "yeah...did you find Missy or Melissa or key?" Sara Asked. "No sorry...I am looked for them...but this little computer only go to the next 6 or 7 streets...I guess they are pretty Far away from here..." Roxana Said, watching Chibi Chibi walk around the house. "I hope my little sister is okay..." Sara said, starting to Worry. "Don't worry Key-chan Strong she's be alright..." Roxana Said. "I hope your right Roxanna-san but we need to looked more..." Sara Said.

Later with Sailor Janus. "Hmm...so we have two of the Sailor Soldier to have traviler in Time-space...the other three are somewhere in Tokyo..." Janus Said, looking at a map. "I need to find them before they do..." "But where to look? that's is the question...I need to answer...hmm..." Janus Said. "ma'am..." Nabu Said, walking up to her. "What is it, now Nabu?" Janus Said, angry with her. "Let's me...go look around...town..." Nabu Said. "You think I can...let you go?" "you lose...last time with the Sailor Soldier if they find you..." Janus Said. "hmm..." Nabu Said, thinking about the last battle. "But I can dress myself up as a School-girl...and then the Sailor Soldier will not know who I am..." Nabu Said, trying the best. "All right...but don't try to find a Sailor SOldier who travil to this time...Kidnap Sailor Mercury...and Bring her to Ma'am Chos...That's your Job right now..." Janus Said, standing up. "Yes..." Nabu Said. "Kidnap her then she's not with the others..." "You got it Nabu-chan?" Janus Said, looking to her other sisters. "Yes ma! I am off!!" Nabu said, nabu disappeared and Janus Laughed.

Later with Roxana, Sara & Chibi Chibi. "Man...is it me...or do you want to get something to eat..." Roxana Said, looked to Sara then to Chibi Chibi. "I'm hungry and I think Chibi Chibi is..." Sara Said. "Chibi!!" Chibi Chibi Said, and jumped on Roxana's Back. Roxana Screamed. "What are you doing?!" Roxana Said, looking at Chibi Chibi on her Back. "I think she want a Horse's ride..." Sara Said, laughing. "Horse...Horse!!" Chibi Chibi Said, Laughing. Roxana Smiled. "Sara-san your right...she's is cute..." Roxana said. "How about ice cream you two?" Sara Said. "Yeah!!" Both Roxana & Chibi Chibi Said.

Later with the Girls Shopping. Minako Was trying some Clothes on. "How this look guys?!" Minako Said, with the first clothes. "Okay..." Makoto said, nodding. "Guys...I need to go do my Homework and go study..." Ami Said, holding all her books. "But...Ami-chan...we have 48 more stores to go in..." Usagi Said. "My mom wanted me to go home...and help her with something today...so...I need to go home...guys..." Ami Said, trying to hold all her books. "I guess that's the right thing to do...." Rei Said. "yeah...see-ya later everyone..." Ami Said. "Bye-Ami-chan!!" They all waved to her. Ami Started on her way home. Nabu Followed her. "there's she is...I will wait front her home...and then Trap her there..." "This Job will be so easy..." Nabu Said, Nabu Laughed and then Disappeared. A Sailor Senshi watched Nabu disappeared. "So that's her game huh?" "I have to saved mercury...Mercury is a person who is need to Protect the Queen, Princess in the Furent..." "I need to be there to Protect Princess Mercury..." Missy Said, and then disappeared.

Later at Ami-chan's House. "That's a long walk...from the Shopping Stores..." Ami Said, to herself. Ami sighed, then she heard feet steps behind her. Ami turned to see a girl with long black hair. "Yes? Can I help you?" Ami Said. "I hope so...my name is Missy Naoko...I am looking for my friend....Sara Nino do you know her?" Missy Said, and smiled. "Yes! Yes I do..." Ami Said, and smiled back at her. "Are you one of her friends that Travil-back in time with her?" "To this world?!" Ami Asked. Missy nodded. "Come-in..." Ami Said, they walked into Ami's House. Nabu watched them. "No!! another Sailor Senshi so...this one is Missy?!" "Let's see what intro I have about her..." Nabu Said, taking some notes out.

"Let's see here...hmm...her powers...deal with Peach, Respect and Love...and Friendship..." "hmm....this one...Is really strong..." "I need to be carelly..." Nabu Said, to herself looking at the house. Inside Ami's house. "So why don't you tell me something about yourself..." Ami Said. "hmm?! why?" Missy asked. "We are all Sailor Soldier but...how did you get your power?!" "I know Sara-san power are all fire right?!" Ami Said. "no...that's not true...she's has a Healing powers...too..." Missy Said, sitting down in a Chair. "Really?" "What are Roxana-san power of?!" Ami Asked. "Roxana-san...powers..are of Water,Ice liked your Ami-chan..." Missy Said, and smiled. "But how did you all get your power?! You guys didn't lived in

the Moon Kingdom..." Ami Said.

Missy smiled again. "That's true..." "We Sailor Soldier...got are power...from you Sailor Soldiers...Sara's powers come from Sailor Moon's & the Star lights'." "Roxana's from you and Mars'..." "and Me from Jupiter & Venus'...that's where are powers are from..." "You guys gaves us are powers...and that's why we are the way we are..." Missy Said. "I see...what about the pens?!" Ami Asked. "You guys put your powers...together to make the pens...you guys made us the way we are...You gave us powers...to Protect the Queen, Princess...to Protect the Furent...and Past...." Missy Said. "So you guys are here to Protect the Past?" Ami Said. "Yes...and to the Protect the Furent...." Missy Said.

"The Furent...." Ami Said. The Roof Started Shaking. Ami & missy Stood up. "Who's up there?" Ami Cried. Nabu jumped in the roof. "Hi there..." Nabu Said, looking at them. "IT's Nabu-chan!" Missy Said. "Right-O!!!" "I am here to kidnap Sailor Mercury!!" Nabu Said, pointing to Ami. "No-way that's going to happened!!" Missy Said, taking out her Pen. "Missy?" Ami Said. "Missy Crystal Power...Make-up!!" Missy Screamed. Missy Transformed and did her Pose. "What your a Sailor Senshi too?!" nabu Screamed. "That's right!!" "Guess what?" "Your little game is up!!" "I will not let you take the Furent away from us....you have to good reason for what you doing...I am the bishojou Sailor Senshi of Peach, Respect and Love, Sailor Missy!!" "In the name of the Beauty Furent I will Punished you, Nabu!!" Missy Said, doing her Intro Pose.

"I don't think so...." "water-beam!!" Nabu Screamed. "PEACE MEDIATION!!" Missy Screamed. They both Screamed. Sara, Roxana And Chibi Chibi ran up to the house. "Ami-chan!!" Sara Cried. "They are try to take the Inners away!!" "Let's go!!" Roxana Screamed. "Sara Crisis, Make-up!!" Sara Screamed. "Roxana Crystal Power, Make-Up!!" Roxana Screamed. "I am take Sailor Mercury with me...you liked it or not!!" Nabu Screamed. "Aqua Bomb!!" A Voice Screamed. "Fire Bomb!!" Another Voice Screamed. Nabu Screamed. "Now...what?!" Nabu Said. "So you think your take Sailor Mercury a?" The First Voice said. "To tell you the Truth it's not..." The Second Voice Said. "Not Going to happened!!" They both Screamed. "They're!?" Missy Said watching. "We fight for Love!!" The First Voice Said. "And Justice..." The Second Voice Said.

"In the name of the Furent..." They both Said. "Invied by a new age of Power, I am Sailor Roxana!!" Roxana Said, doing her Intro Pose. "In the same way...Invited by a new planet the earth, I am here to beat-up Enemies liked you...I am Sailor Sara!!" Sara Said, doing her Intro Pose too. "In the name of the Furent Queen & Princess we will Punished You, NABU!!" They both Said. "AH!!" "Not you again..." Nabu Screamed. "What's wrong Nabu?" "Can't take a little fire?" Sara Asked. "Sara-san...Roxana-san..." Missy said, happy to see them. "huh? Missy-chan...nice of you to join the Party..." Sara said. "It's nice to be at the Party..." Missy Said. "rrr..." Nabu Said. "What's wrong Nabu?" "You out number?" Roxana Said.

"Why are you guys Protecting me?" Ami Said, looking up from where she was sitting on the flood. "Because if you Ami-chan...get Kidnap the Furent will be in trouble..." Missy Said, standing in front of her. "So your Protecting me because of the Furent?" Ami Asked. "That and...for the Princess...and Furent Queen..." Roxana Said. "That's it she's coming with me...!!" "WATER DRAGON!!" Nabu Screamed, and attacked them. Sara, Missy and Roxana screamed and fell back. Sara Got to her Knees. "Everyone...we have to Protect Ami-san...The Furent...We need to Saved it..." Sara Said. Nabu Laughed. Some Roses Patts flying in. "What?" Nabu Said. "You girls need some help?" A Voice Said. "Huh?" Sara said. "who?" Missy & Roxana Said.

"My Guardian Deity is a Planet far up in the sky...The Soldier of the sky...Sailor Uranus!" Uranus Said, doing she Intro Pose. "My Guardian Deity is a Planet with the Sea of Sand...the soldier of Embrace...Sailor Neptune!" Neptune Said, doing she Intro Pose. "My Guardian Deity is a Planet floating in Time and Space...the Soldier of Revolution...Sailor Pluto!" Pluto Said, doing she Intro Pose. "We three the Soldier of the Outer Solar System are bring led by a new crisis and..." Uranus Said. "Here we are!!" The Outer Said. "Uranus-san!!" Sara Said. "Neptune-san!!" Roxana Said. "Pluto-san!!" Missy Said. "Good time right?" Uranus Said. "It's looked like you found another one of your friends..." Neptune Said. "That's nice to heard..." Pluto Said. "yeah...I guess I did..." Sara Said.

Chibi Chibi watching the Whole Thing. "Chibi?" Chibi Chibi Said. Nabu see her and Attacks Chibi Chibi. "Take this little kid!" Nabu Screamed. "No!!" Pluto Cried. A Light Protects Chibi Chibi from Nabu attack. Chibi Chibi smiles. "What are you?" Sara Said, looking at Chibi Chibi. A Pen appears in front of Chibi Chibi. Chibi Chibi Grabs it. "CHIBI CHIBI CRYSTAL POWER, MAKE-UP!!" She Screamed. Pink heart appears around her, And then disappeared. Chibi Chibi Stood there in her Sailor Suit. "She's Chibi Chibi MOON!!" Roxana Cried. "ChibiChibi-chan!!" Sara Cried. "No-way!!" Missy Cried. Chibi Chibi Smiled. "No little kid will stop me..." Nabu Screamed.

The Pen appeared in front of Chibi Chibi again and It Started Glowing. "Star Heart Circle!!" Chibi Chibi Screamed. A circle of heart appeared around Nabu and attacked her. "A little kid did that?" Uranus said, shocked. "No-way!!" Neptune Said, Shocked. Nabu Stood back up. Nabu Freeze everyone feet to the flood. "Everyone!!" Ami Cried. "Ami-chan Transforms now!!" Sara Cried. "hump!! MERCURY CRYSTAL POWER, MAKE-UP!!" Ami Screamed. She Transformed and Did her Pose. "I can't let you get away then this...for attack my Good Friends...I can't stand for this!!" "Pretty Suited Soldier...I am..." She did a little turn. "Sailor Mercury!!" "In the name of the Planet of Water...I'll Punished you...In the name of The Planet Mercury!!" Mercury Said, to Nabu. "HUMP!!" "Sure...what ever..." "Water Drop!!" Nabu Said.

The water Drop Freeze Sailor Mercury's liked a Big Ice-pop. "HUH!?" Mercury Said. `I can't move' Mercury Though. "AMI-CHAN!!!" Sara Cried. "AMI-CHAN!!" Roxana & Missy Cried. "AMI-CHAN!!" Uranus & Neptune Cried. "Stop!! Don't you know it will...destory the Furent...if you take her away...from here!!" "Stop Please...Stop!!" Pluto Said. "Hump! You think I care about something about that?" "I only care about my job..." Nabu Said. "But what's your Job?" Sara Asked. "My Job is to Kidnap Sailor Mercury...and bring her to Janus...

and then Janus will take her StarSeed and then gave it to her

Mother Sailor Chos..." Nabu Said. "NO...you Can't it's not right...The Furent will become diffence then...!!" "Take me...don't hurt Ami-chan!!" Roxana Cried.

"I don't care about your Star Seed I need her...later...We

will need your..." Nabu Said. "You don't understand..." Uranus Said. "What do you mean?" Nabu Said. "You don't know how import Sailor Mercury...no Ami-chan in so Import to us..." Neptune Said. "She's makes everyone around her feel special...Everyone is important to her...She's do everything for a friend..." Pluto said. "Hump..I don't beileve you..." Nabu Said. "It's the truth...." Sara Said. "huh?" Nabu Said, looking over to Sara. "I have only known Ami-chan for about a week she's a nice girl...One of the Nices girls I will even know in my Life time...Don't take her away from us..." Sara Cried, As Tears Started to Come out of her eyes. "Shut-up!" Nabu Screamed and Kicked Sara in her Face. Sara Fell Back. "Ohh..." Sara Said.

"SARA-SAN!!" Everyone Screamed. `They all care about me that much? They all love me alot...They all Care for my Life...Roxana-san try to gave herself up to saved me...even if it means her life...They are true Friends... They Are the Real Things I see why Neo Queen Serenity gave them the Powers liked us...They have true Pure Hearts... They must have real Star Seeds too...' Ami Though. Nabu Smiled. "You guys can't get out of this one..." Nabu Screamed. "You think so..." A Voice Called. Nabu turned to see a little kid. "Who the Hell are ya?" Nabu Screamed. "Someone here to saved my Big Sis!" The Voice Called back. "IS it?" Sara Said, trying to get her eyes to see normal after being kicked in the face. "You think it's is Key-chan?" Roxana Said, looking over to Sara. "You got it...The name Key...Key Nino!" Key Said, looking around the room.

"What?" Uranus Said. "Key Nino?" Neptune Said. "It's Sara-san's little sister!" Pluto Said, in shock. "WHAT!!!!!!!!!" Nabu Screamed. "Key CRISIS, MAKE-UP!!" Key Screamed. She Transformed And did her Pose. "Hump!!" "HEY!! Stop right there!!" "I can't forgave you for attacking a Friend!!" "The Cute & Pretty Sailor Senshi!!" "In Place of Chibi Moon...Sailor Key

Will Punished YOU,IN the name of the Future Moon!! Key Screamed. "What do you want little cat?" Nabu Asked. "Cat?" Key said, and a Sweat Drop fell on her head. Nabu Started Running At Key. "Fast Key-chan attack!!" Sara Screamed. Key nodded. "FLOWER TORNADO!!" Key Screamed. Nabu went flying back.

"Water Drop!!" Nabu Screamed and she Freeze Key. "HUH!! Key-chan!!!" Sara Screamed. HUMP!!" "Now I am take Sailor Mercury You guys liked it or not!!!" Nabu Screamed. "NO!! Don't!!" Everyone Cried. A Sailor Senshi appeared in the Door Way. "Huh? And who are you?" Nabu Said, looking over to the Door way. "Someone...You don't want to make mad...."

"I am The Soldier of the Planet of Silence...The Soldier of

Death & Reborn...I am Sailor Saturn!" Saturn Said, and did her Intro Pose. "What little Saturn join the fight?" Nabu Said, and Laughed. "Yes...I join this Battle to saved my friend miss Ami-chan... you're not taking her away from all of us....She's a good Friend of Neo Queen Serenity...and Lady Serenity...You will not get away with this...." Saturn Said. "You think you can stop me...The Soldier who has Travered TIME-SPACE to protect the planet Mercury." Nabu Said. "Say what?" Uranus Said. "Protected by the planet Mercury?" Neptune Said. "You Travered back in time too?" Pluto Said. "How did you Travered back in time?" Saturn Asked. "Heheh...With this!!" Nabu Said, taking out a Time-Key. "THAT!!" Sara Screamed.

"one of Sailor Pluto's Time-Keys!!" Roxana Screamed. "No-way!!" Missy Screamed. Nabu pointed the Key high into the Sky. "And now to go back to the Future...!! With Mercury...

my Job is over...Next time...It's will be hurt for you Sailor Senshi as My sister Nergal...Comes to do her Job....!!"

"Say Good-bye to Everyone PRINCESS MERCURY!!" Nabu Called to them. Nabu jumped into the Air. "STOP!" Sara Screamed. "So-long!!" Nabu Said and disappeared. Then, Everyone was un Freeze. Key Fell on her face. "Huh!!?" "KEY-CHAN!!" Sara Cried, and ran over to her sister. "KEY-CHAN!!" Everyone Cried. "Is she alright?" Pluto Asked.

Sara Smiled. "Yes...she's just asleep that's all..." Sara Said. "She's did everything to try to saved us and Mercury..." Uranus Said. "Sorry...I wasn't good help to saved her..." Saturn said, looked down at her Staff. "Saturn it's not your Fault don't try to take the brake..." Neptune Said. "Sara-san?" Roxana Said, looking over to Sara. "Yes...Roxana-san?" Sara Said. "How are we going to tell Usagi-chan about this?" Roxana Asked. Sara looked up then back down. "hmmm...I DON'T KNOW!!" Sara Said, and everyone fell down. Sara Laughed. She looked up into the sky. "Ami-chan..." "I am Sorry...IF I was Stronger...to take on this enemy...." Sara Said. "Sara-san...it's not your fault...we all fault...the Future..." Uranus Said. "The future will become diffence now...Because..." Neptune Said. "OF were faultly...one of the Guidy are gone...the force field around

the castle is becoming weak...." Pluto Said. "In the future...the enemy has all the cards now..." Saturn Said. They all looked up into the sky. Key opened her eyes. "She's gone....Princess of the planet of water is done...My friend Lady Serenity....I hope your alright...." Key Said. The Stars of the sky Shine as one star disappeared.

"Then I appears I had alot of power...or was that What I was thinking?" "I am not....not Strong...even Lady Serenity is Stronger then me...I can even stop one daimon by myself..." Key Said. "That's not true..." Sara Said. "YES!! YES It'S IS!!" "I am nothing with out you...I am the weakest Sailor Soldier there is!!" Key Said, and Started to Cry. "Oh...Key...Next time on the Power of the Stars...Key True Power...Comes out "The Star that's sends the Star of Love..."