Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Power of the Stars #1 ❯ KEY TRUE POWER COMES OUT ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

THE POWER OF THE STARS #5

A Sailor Moon FanFics it takes place after Sailor Moon Sailor Stars. Writer Sara Byrnes, But all right reserved To Naoko Takeuchi.

"Hmmm....hmmm..." Key said, looking at The Cat with A odd look on her face. "hmmm..hmmm...Key what are you say hmmm too?" Sara Said, looking over to Key. "Oh....to the cat!" Key Said, and Laughed. "OH!" Sara Said, and fell back. "KEY!! Do your homework!!" Sara Said. "I don't want too!!" Key Cried. "KEY-CHAN!!" Sara Screamed. "Okay!! Okay!!" Key Said, and got up. The door Rang. "I'll get it..." Sara Said, and went to opens the door. Key runs to the door. "Haruka! Michiru!" Sara Said, Shocked to see them. "Setsuna! Hotaru!!" Key Said. "What are you guys doing here?" Sara Asked.

The Title Appears.

KEY TRUE POWER COMES OUT

Michiru Smiles. "If you don't mind we liked to talk to you." Michiru Said. "Come-on..." Sara Said. They walked into her House, and then she closed the door. "Thanks..." Hotaru Said. "Key can you take Hotaru and play in your room..." Haruka Asked. "Sure!!" Key Said, and take Hotaru to her room. "Close The door…" Setsuna Said. Key closed her Door to her room. "Now to busy..." Haruka Said, looking over to Sara. "What do you mean?" Sara Asked. "We want to know something about your sister..." Michiru SSaid. "What?" Sara Said. "Is her blood the same as Small Lady's?" Setsuna Asked. "no." "But She got her pen from Small Lady..." Sara Said. "So, does she have powers liked her?" Haruka Asked. "You mean liked the Moon Beam thing?" Sara Said.

"yes..." Michiru Said. "I don't think so...The only attack she had right now is FLOWER TORNADO nothing...more then that all..." Sara Said. "That's all?" Haruka Said. "Yes...I think she had more power...but she's doesn't Believe in herself

right now..." "She's 12 liked Lady Serenity..." Sara Said. "I see Small lady didn't know about her powers...the Moon-beam

thing she's had it because of the Crystal that was inside of her..." Setsuna Said. "yeah...that's right..." "But my sister is pretty normal...She's lives a normal live..." Sara Said, looking over to Setsuna. "that's nice to hear..." Michiru Said. "I have a question for you miss Sara-san..." "What?" Sara Said. "About how many Senshi were with you?" Setsuna Asked. "not counting my sister 3..." Sara Said.

"So...one not here..." Haruka Said. "yes...but don't worry about that...she will come when we need her..." Sara Said. "That good to hear..." Setsuna Said. "The More help the better…" Michiru Said. Michiru and Setsuna Smiled. Sara looked down at her New Locket. "What's that?" Haruka Said, looked at her Locket. Sara looked surpised. "I...I don't know...I guess my pen Power-up to a new lever..." Sara said. "So? You did get your power from the Queen?" Setsuna Asked. "YeahH..." Sara Said. They drinks some tea then they laughed.

Later with Janus. "Nabu-chan...are you back.. and done with the kidnapping?" Janus Asked. Nabu Stepped up, then Smiled. "Yes...come...I have kidnap Sailor Mercury.." Nabu Said, holding a Jab with Her in it. "REALLY?" "Mama!! will be very happy with that!!" Janus Said. A Mirror turned on behind Janus. Chos appeared in it. "Janus-san...have you kidnap the Soldier protected the Planet Mercury?" Chos Asked. "Yes...ma'am..." "See!!" Janus Said, holding the jar with Sailor Mercury in it up to the Mirror. Chos smiled. "very good...heheh..." "Stared part two of the Kidnapping of

the Inner Senshi..." "Send the next oppoitions Sailor Soldiers Out..." Chos Said, and disappeared from the Mirror. "Yes..." Janus Said. "Nergal…" Chos Said. Nergal Stepped up to Janus. "Yes master....I Nergal the Soldier who has traversed

Time-Space to Protect the Planet Mars." "Will Kidnap Sailor Mars the second in line for the Queen." Nergal Said. Janus Laughed. Nergal Disappeared.

At The Tempter. "No-way!" Rei Said. "It can't be true!!" Makoto Said. "They taken Ami-chan just liked that?" Usagi Said. "How?" Minako Said. "I am sorry...everyone...but she's done...me, Roxanna, Missy, my sister and outers couldn't stop Nabu...Who taken Sailor Mercury from us..." Sara Said. "Will the future become diffence now?" Rei Asked. Sara nodded. "Yes...and you guys are next targets for the enemy so be on

your Garget...Be carelly everyone..." Sara Said. They all nodded. Sara Then Left. "Why are they kidnapped us?" Rei Said. "yeah what's the point to that?" Makoto Said. "Who knows?" Minako Said.

Later at School with Key & Hotaru. Key Laughed. "Come-on, Hotaru!" Key Called back to Hotaru behind her. "okay! Okay! I coming!!" Hotaru said, called up to her. They both Laughed. A Big Storm-cloud comes over the school, The sky turned all black. Key looked up into the Sky. "Hotaru! Where did that Cloud come from!?" Key Asked her. Hotaru Looked up. "It's was sunny...a minute ago...something wrong..." Hotaru Said, Then it Started Raining. All the Students ran into the School. Key & Hotaru nodded. "Something very bad is going to happened to one of the Sailor Soldier..." Hotaru Said. "SoldiIer? You mean the Inners Senshi?" Key Asked. Hotaru nodded. "Come-on Hotaru, Key!! get back to class!" The Teacher Cried, from the door way.

At Rei's school. Nergal Stood on the Roof of the School. "Now how to kidnap Princess Mars...I'll dress-up as a Student

here I guess..." Nergal Said, and turned into A girl wearing the School-suit. Nergal looked down to see Rei and some other girls eating Lunch. "It's lunch time?!" "That's why I feel...that's way!!" "All eat first then I'll kidnap Princess Mars!" Nergal Screamed. Some Students gave her odd looks. "It's nothin'..." Nergal Said, and laughed to herself. Nergal disappeared. After school Rei walked home. "I have alot of homework tonight..." "Plue alot of work tonight..." "Tonight is the big sale of good Luck clers..." Rei Said. Rei Sighed as Nergal watched her. Nergal Disappeared.

At The Temper. "This is fun!!" "I love this!!" Usagi Said. "I hope your not talking about the work..." Minako Said. Usagi Laughed. "no...I mean...making money..." Usagi Said. "I guess...that..." Makoto Said. Rei Sighed. "Guys I'll be right back I need to get something..." Rei Said. "Alright Rei...!" Minako Said. Rei walked into her Room. To see all her things all around the room. Rei looked around. "What happened here?!" Rei Cried. "Who was in my room?!" Rei Screamed, she ten hears someone in her Closet. She opened it, and a net falls on her. "What's a net doing in a closet!?" Rei Cried. Nergal appears. "Princess Mars...I put the net...there..." Nergal Said. "Who...Who are you?" "And how do you know I am Sailor Mars?!" Rei Asked. "I am Nergal, TThe Soldier who has Travered TIME-SPACE to protect the planet Mars..." Nergal Said.

"Travered? Time-Space Protected by my planet!?" Rei Said. "Yes...but soon it will be my planet...and only mine...

because you will be died..." Nergal Said. The door to Rei's Room opened. Nergal turned, to see Sara, Key, Missy and Roxana Standing there. "You again!!" Nergal Screamed. Rei opened her eyes. "Sara-san..." Rei Said. "Yes...that's right it is I...." "Sara-san...or......!!" "SARA CRISIS, MAKE-UP!!" "SAILOR SARA AND!!!" Sara Screamed. "Me...!! Cute...and little Key-chan...or!!" "Key CRISIS, MAKE-UP!!" "SAILOR KEY!!!" Key Screamed. "I the Bomb of Water....Roxana-san...or!!"

"ROXANA CRYSTAL POWER, MAKE-UP!!" "SAILOR ROXANA!!" Roxana Screamed. "The newly Sailor Soldier to this team....Missy-san...or....!!" "MISSY CRYSTAL POWER, MAKE-UP!!" "SAILOR MISSY!!" Missy Screamed.

"We are the Sailor Soldier of Queen Serenity!!" Sara Screamed. "We will right wrong..." Key Screamed. "And Tright over evil...." Roxana Screamed. "We will not let you kidnap another Friend!!" Missy Screamed. "Got it!?" They all Screamed. "Damn! You Sailor Soldier...!!" "TAKE-THIS FLAME-BLAST!!" Nergal Screamed. They all Screamed, and fell back to the ground. Nergal Smiled and started to walk to where Rei was on the ground. Then Nergal Heard someone. "What?" Nergal Said, She turned. To see three people standing there. "The light that can break-re the darkness of night..." Healer Said. "The Lightness Star Seed Breaks over the night..." maker Said. "We are the three...sacher sending stars..." Fighter Said.

"HEY!!!" "Who...WHo are you?!" Nergal Screamed. "Sailor Star Fighter!!" Fighter Screamed. "Sailor Star Maker!!" Maker Screamed. "Sailor Star Healer!!" Healer Screamed. "The Sailor StarLights are here!!" The Star Lights Screamed. "Damn-You...!!" "You Sailor Soldier!!" Nergal Screamed. "Gave-up...now Nergal-san!!" Maker Said. "Or...die for it!!" Fighter Said. "You can't take Rei-chan from us!!" Healer Said. Nergal Started Powering up. "Maker, Healer!!" "Attack now!!" Fighter Screamed. "STAR!!!!!!!!" "Lager!!" "Genie!!" "Ingter!!" "ATTACK!!" The Star Lights Screamed. Nergal Screamed and fell back to the ground. Then She stood back up. "Now it's my turn...." Nergal Said. "What?" Missy Said. "FLAME-SHOWER!!!" Nergal Screamed and attacked the Star Lights.

The Star Lights hit one of Rei's walls in her room. They Screamed. "Starlights!!!" Sara Screamed. "Now, what's Sara-san?" Roxana Asked. "We can't win...guys...Nergal to strong...." Sara Said. Nergal Laughed. As four diffence color Balls hit Nergal. Nergal Fell back, then she got up fast. "WHO DID THAT!!!?" Nergal Screamed. "We did..." Four Voices Answered. Sara Turned to see Four People standing there. "What!!?" Missy Screamed. "No, way!!" Key Screamed. A Red Ball appeared in front of the First Person. "I am one of the Sailor Soldier who, protected Lady Serenity...I am the one with the Monsters...I am Sailor Vesta...!!" Vesta Said. A Green ball Appeared in front of the Second Person. "I am one of the Sailor Soldier who, Protected Lady Serenity...I am Sailor Juno...!!" Juno Said. A Blue Ball Appears in front of the Third Person. "I am one of the Sailor Soldier who, Protected Lady Serenity...

I am the one with the Balls....I am Sailor pallas...!!" Pallas Said. A yellow Ball appears in front of the Last Person. "I am one of the Sailor Soldier who, protected Lady Serenity...

I am the one with Flowers...I am Sailor Ceres...!!" Ceres Said.

"We all are the Astorms Sailor Soldier in the name of the

future...You're punished!!" All four of them Said. Nergal Screamed. "Small Lady....Sailor Soldier...!?" Sara Said. "They came to help!!" Key Said. "Vesta...called a Monster to battled this Daimon...person!!" "COME-TO ME NOW!!" Vesta Said, A monster appears and started attacking Nergal. Then, Juno, Pallas and Ceres attacked Nergal the same time the Monster attacked Nergal. "Is that the best you got?!" Nergal Said, and Laughed. Nergal killed the monster Vesta called up...and then Kicked Juno, Pallas, Ceres. "She's super strong..." Juno Said. "liked we though…" Pallas Said. Nergal was about to grab Rei and run for it.

A Light sending her flying back. "You're not taking Miss Rei-chan from her home...I can't let you...she's my mama's best friend!!" "I can't stand for this!!" The Voice Said. "That!!" "That voice!!" "I know that's voice!!" Key Cried. A moon Tier was on the person that just appeared. "I stand for Love and Justice...I am Sailor Chibi Moon!!" "And in the name of the Future...Moon I will Punished you!!" Chibi Moon Screamed. "Chibiusa-chan!!" Key Said. "Key-chan!!!" Chibi Moon Said. Nergal Screamed. "Key, Chibi Moon attack together!!!" Sara Screamed. "You got it!!" They both Said. Chibi Moon's Pink Sugar pen appeared they both grabbed it. "PINK SUGAR!!!" "HEART ATTACK!!" They Both Screamed, and hit Nergal with the attack. Nergal Screamed and fell back. "NO!!!!!!!!!" Nergal Screamed. She then hit the wall again.

"Yeah!!" Key & Chibi Moon both Said. Nergal stood back up. "you think that's going to stop me!?" "You little rabbits...?" Nergal said, pointing at Key and Chibi Moon. "We are...not..." Key Said. "Rabbits!!" Chibi Moon said, and they both nodded. "FLAME-WALL!!" Nergal Screamed, she put a fire wall around all the Sailor Soldier. They all screamed. "We have to get out of here...!!" Sara Cried. "Yes...AQUA BOMB!!" Roxana Said, but it only made the Flame wall bigger. "AHH!" Fighter Said. "It's didn't help!!" Healer Screamed. Rei opened her eyes. "huh?!" "Everyone!!!" Rei Screamed. Nergal Smiled. "Stand right there...so I can take you with me...and take your star seed..." Nergal Said. "I don't think so...!!" Rei said, and kicked Nergal.

Nergel fell. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" "That's not....right!!" Nergal Screamed. "It's not right for you to take Ami-chan from us..." "And your not going to get me!!" "MARS CRYSTAL POWER, MAKE-UP!!" Rei Screamed. She Transformed into Sailor Mars then did her Pose. "Ahhh!!" "Why me!?" Nergal Said. "Why you?" "Because...You taken Sailor Mercury...from us...and I can't let you do anything to the future...so...I am going to kick you little ass...with my Flame Sniper!!" Mars Said, and did her Intro Pose. Nergal started to power up. "I guess...I have to battle her...!!" "MARS!!!" "FLAME...SNIPER!!" Mars Screamed, and sended her Flame Arrow at Nergal. "FLAME-Bomb!!" Nergal Screamed, and sended a Bomb of Fire at Mars' Flame Arrow. Both of they're attacks disappeared.

"Ha!" "You can't beat me!!" Mars Said, thinking she won. "You think so..." Nergal Said, then a little boxes appears in front of her and she started to play with it. The ground around Mars started to shake. "What's?!" "What's going on here!?" Mars Said, looking around. Nergal smiled. "You are coming with me...you liked it or not!!" Nergal Screamed, as a Flame-box appeared around Sailor Mars. "What!?" Mars said, she grabbed the wall of the box and it shocked her and sended her flying back in the box. The Flame Wall around the others disappered. "Rei-chan!!" Sara Cried. "Rei-chan!!" Everyone Cried. Sara rans to Sailor Mars and tried to opened the Flame-box, but got shocked and fell back. Maker ran over to her.

"SARA-SAN!!" Maker Said, and helped her up. Nergal laughed. "I got Sailor Mars....two down...two to go..." "And my sister kidnap Sailor Mercury...." Nergal Said. "What? Your sister!?" Roxana Said. "Yes...I have three sisters..." Nergal Said. "Big family..." Fighter Said. "Your not taking her from us!!" "Is inportion for the future...My mama need her...and Ami-chan please do not take her from us!!" "Gave-her back!!" Chibi Moon Screamed. "Shut-up, you little rabbit!!" Nergal Screamed and Shocked Chibi moon. Then Chibi moon fell to the ground. Chibi Moon screamed. "Stop that!!" Key Screamed. "hmm?" Nergal Said, She then shocked Key too and key fell to the ground and screamed. "LADY SERENITY!!!" Cried her Soldiers.

"KEY-CHAN!!!" She Cried, and grabbed her little sister. Nergal watched Sara. "Why do you care about the little rabbit?" Nergal Asked Sara. Sara looked down at Key. "This little rabbit is my sister..." Sara Said. Nergal was in Shock. "WHAT!? that little kid your sister!?" Nergal Said. "Yes...she's mean...a lot to me....but I will never tell her

that...I wish she could have a normal life...liked I did at her

age....But..I will do anything I can to do to protect her...and

she's knows that's, that's how I feel about my friend too...liked

Ami-chan, and Rei-chan...Small Lady...Is the same thing..."

"Small Lady has A big heart...She's care about everyone just liked her mother..." "Please don't take Rei-chan from us....She' liked a sister to me...." Sara Cried, with tears starting to come out of her eyes. Nergal watched as tears started to come out of Sara's Eyes. Then Nergal looked away. "This is my job...I have to do this...If I don't I will be killed by my master...Janus...." Nergal Said, trying to fight the spell that was cast on her.

"She's will kill you...?" "If you don't bring Sailor Mars

back with you!?" Healer Said. "Yes...but she's my master...I have to do what's she's says..." Nergal Said. "Why?" Key Said, slowly sitting up. Nergal looked down at Key. "Can't you make your own-future for yourself!?" Key Asked. "No...if I don't go back she can kill one of my sister...I am the oldest I have to protected them..." Nergal Said. "Then you know how I feel then right?" Sara Said, gaving her a look. Nergal nodded. "Sorry, But I have to take Sailor Mars...with me..." Nergal Said, and then disappered. They all looked up into the Sky. "She's done..." Roxana Said. "Rei-chan...A.k.a......Sailor Mars.....Two are gone now....." Fighter Said. "The Caster in the future is in big trouble now...." Missy Said.

"Is Lady Serenity okay, Vesta?" Juno Said, looked over to her Sister. "I think so...let's get her to bed..." Vesta Said. "so...Mars-san...Is gone now..." Palla Said. "Good, thing we came to the past...to help...the future in trouble...big time now...." Ceres Said. "I hope they don't hurt they..." Maker Said, walking up to Sara. "No...I think they are waiting to kidnap all the Inners Soldier and then they will take they're Star Seeds...." Sara Said. Key looked down at Chibi Moon. "Chibiusa-chan...." key Said, feeling liked it was her fault about what happened to Small Lady. "I hope nothing...happened to everyone here...nor people stared to see Ami-chan and Rei-chan are gone...they're can be trouble...." Roxana Said.

A other Star in the sky disappered. "Usagi!! Miss Usagi, Have you seen my Ami-chan!!!" "She's didn't come-home for about three days now!!!" Ami mother Asked. "No...I am sorry...I haven't seen Ami-chan..." Usagi Said. "If you do see her please tell her to come home..." Ami mother Said. "I will...." Usagi Said. "Sara-san so you haven't see Rei-chan at all!?" Her Grandpa Asked. "No...sorry...Mr. Hino...." Sara Said. "I hope she's comes home soon...thank you for your time

to problem..." Rei's Grandpa Said. She closed her door. "They all see that's something is wrong now...because...Ami-chan

hasn't been home for about three days now...and Rei-chan hasn't been home for about two days...." "What am I going to say to there Parents!?" Sara asked herself.

"Next Time on the Power of the Stars....Where's the Soldier of Water and the Soldier of Fire!?" "The Star that's sends the Star of Love..." Chibiusa Said. "CHIBIUSA-CHAN!!" "THAT'S MY LINE!!!" Usagi Screamed.