Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Power of the Stars #1 ❯ WHERE'S THE SOLDIER OF WATER AND THE SOLDIER OF FIRE!? ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

THE POWER OF THE STARS #6

A Sailor Moon FanFics it takes place after Sailor Moon Sailor Stars. Writer Sara Byrnes, But all right reserved To Naoko Takeuchi.

"Usagi!! Miss Usagi, Have you seen my Ami-chan!!!" "She's didn't come-home for about three days now!!!" Ami's Mother Cried. "No...I am sorry...I haven't seen Ami-chan..." Usagi Said. "If you do see her please tell her to come home..." Ami's Mother Said. "I will...." Usagi Said. At Sara House. "Sara-san so you haven't see Rei-chan at all!?" Rei's Grandfather Asked. "No...sorry...Mr.Hino...." Sara Said. "I hope she's comes home soon...thank you for your time…" Rei's Grandfather Said, and left. She closed the door. "They all see that's something is wrong now...because...Ami-chan hasn't been home for about three days now...and Rei-chan hasn't been home for about two days...." "What am I going to say to there Parents!?" Sara Said to herself.

The Title appears.

WHERE'S THE SOLDIER OF WATER AND THE SOLDIER OF FIRE!?

Sara looked at her book. "What am I going to tell them?" Sara Said, then Key looked up at her. "This Problem just keeps getting bigger and bigger." Key Said. Sara looked at Key. Key started to play with there cat named Milo. Key Laughed. "Come, here Milo!!" Key Said. "Meow?" Milo Said, and then the other way. "NO!! HERE!!" Key Said. "MEOW!!!" Milo went over to where Key was. Sara smiled. Then the Phone Rang. "I'll get it..." Sara Said, and picked up the phone. "Hello? This is she...." Sara Said, it was Hotaru on the phone. "How are you and Key-chan?" Hotaru Asked. "Okay I guess she's playing with Milo right now...." "But how is Small Lady?" Sara Said. "hmmm...To tell you the truth she's had awaked-up..."

"She's asleep...from the battle...But I think she's be alright..." Hotaru Said looking over to the room.

"That good to hear...." Sara Said, then Milo started Meowing at her. "MEOW!!!" Milo Said. "NOT NOW MILO!!!" "GO PLAY WITH KEY!!!" Sara Screamed, at him. "What's wrong?" Hotaru Asked. "Milo wants to play with me...." Sara Said. "ohhh...." "So, are you coming to the hospital later?" Hotaru Said. "Yeah, I think I'll bring Key with me..." Sara Said. "Are you sure about that?" Hotaru Said. "Yes...I wanted my sister to see what can happened to you..." Sara Said. "If that's what you want..." "See-ya Sara-san..." Hotaru Said. "Bye, Hotaru-chan." Sara Said, she put the phone down.

Key Jumped up and down. "SARA!! SARA!!!" "WHO WAS THAT!?" Key Asked. "Hotaru." Sara Said. "How is Chibiusa?" Key Asked. "She's hadn't awaked-up...she's asleep...." Sara Said. "ohhh...." Key Said, and looked sad. "Don't cry we will go see she later, okay Key?" Sara Said. "Okay!" Key Said, not looking sad now. "Go get ready, I have to take you to Dance-class." Sara Said. Sara smiled at her little sister. "OKAY! SIS!!!" Key said, then she ran into her room. "Two are done...I can't believe...we are trying to lived a normal life...It's can't be done...." "IT'S CAN'T...." Sara Said.

Key Started to put on her Dance clothes. Then, key saw a picture of her and Chibiusa, she picked in up. "Chibiusa-chan...." "I am sorry...I guess I needed to jump in front

of you to saved you....but I can't do this by myself....I not strong...Two of your mother Sailor Senshi are done....Sailor Mars-san...and Sailor Mercury-chan...What can I do to stop the enemy?" "Please tell me!!" Key Cried at the Picture. Key grabbed her staff and walked out of her room. "I am ready Sis..." Key said. "Okay...let's go..." Sara said, key taken her sister's hand. "okay..." Key Said, they walked outside the house then a car pulled up be side them. They both looked at the people in the car. "Haruka-san!" Key Said. "Michiru-san!" Sara Said.

"Hi, there girls you want a ride to the hospital?" Michiru Asked. "no, we have things to do..." Key Said. "Yeah, We will come by later..." Sara Said. "oh...alright...see-ya..." Haruka Said, the car then drives away. "Why do you think they aren't coming right now?" Michiru Asked Haruka. "I think they think...It's there...problem what happened to Lady Serenity..." Haruka Said. "ooo...so..Is that so?" "But They can't help what the enemies are doing here...." Michiru Said. "Yes...I know that..." Haruka Said.

Back with Key & Sara. Key grabbed her sister's hand again. "Sar?" Key Said. "yes, Key?" Sara Said. "Are you taking me to class now?" Key Asked. "yes..." Sara Said, trying to smile at her little sister. At Usagi's house she tried to think of a way to protect Mako-chan and Minako-chan. "Two are gone...liked that...." "First...Ami-chan..." "And then Rei-chan...It happened so fast....How Can I bring you guys back here?" "How Can I protected Mako-chan & Minako-chan?" Usagi Said, to herself. Chibi Chibi watched her. "Chibi…?" Chibi Chibi Said watching her.

At the hospital. "Haruka-san!" "Michiru-san!!" Hotaru Said, as she got up from her sit. "How is Chibiusa?" Michiru Asked. "nothing...nothing happened...she's asleep..." Hotaru Said. "nothing?" "It's been 5 hours....!!" Haruka Said. "Yes...I know that...." Hotaru Said. "Where's Vesta and the others?" Michiru Asked. "With her in her room..." Hotaru Said. "All we can do is wait..." Setsuna Said. Haruka nodded. "poor...Small Lady..." Michiru Said.

In Chibiusa's Room with her Sailor Soldiers. "Do you think she's be okay doctor?" Pallas Asked. "Sure thing...don't worry..." The Doctor Said. "When will she awaked from this sleep?" Juno Asked. "I'm not sure...but their no reason to be worry..." The Doctor Said. "That's good to hear...." Ceres Said. "……….." Vesta Didn't say a word. "Vesta?" Pallas Said. "....hmmm.......Doctor?" Vesta Said. "yes?" The Doctor Said. "What did hit her?" Vesta Asked. "I don't know...I think some beam of flame energe..." The Doctor Said. "FLAME?" Ceres Said. "Yes, that's all I know..." The Doctor Said, then left. "What did he mean FLAME ENERGE?" Juno Said. "I don't know..." Vesta Said. "Nothing happened to Key...when she's was hit with it...." Pallas Said. "That's true..." Juno Said.

The door opened to Chibiusa's room, Haruka and the others walked in. "How is Chibiusa?" Hotaru Asked. "The Doctor said she's be alright..." Pallas Said. "That's good to hear...." Haruka Said. "So Small Lady will be alright...." Michiru Said. "Yeah, it looked that way..." Ceres Said. They all smiled.

Back with Sara & Key. "Sara are we about there?" Key Asked, because she was Tier of walking. "I think so Key-chan...I mean I hope..." Sara Said, trying to let Key know she didn't know where they were. "ohh...It's gets longer each day...." Key Said, she sighed. A car pulled up next to them. "Hey you two want a ride?" Taiki Asked. They both looked at him. "Taiki-san?" Sara Said. "So where are you girls going?" Taiki Asked. "I am taking Key to her Dance-class...." Sara Said. "I see hop in..I'll gave you a ride to the building...." Taiki Said, smiling at them. "You don't have too..." Sara Said. "OKAY!!!" Key said, and jumped into the car. "Key!" Sara Said. "Come-on, Sara Let's get in!!" "He's being nice to gave us a ride!!" Key Said. "Okay...I guess..." Sara Said, then she jumped into the car too. Then taiki started to drive to the dance-buliding.

"So...what's are we going to do...?" Taiki Asked. "What do you mean Taiki-san?" Key Said. "I mean about this enemy...." Taiki Said, looked over to Sara for a minute. "To tell you the truth I don't know...I mean They have two of them...right now...." "And Mako-chan & Minako-chan are the

next's targets..." Sara Said. "So...who do you think is first?" Taiki Asked. "I'm not sure...." Sara Said. "But what ever one next...They're in trouble...." "The enemy has all the cards right now...and We can't do a thing about it...." Key Said. At the Dance building. "Thanks you for the ride Mr. Kou..." Key Said. Taiki smiled. "You can called me Taiki-san it's alright..." Taiki Said. "Okay...Taiki-san...." Key Said. Sara got out of the car but Taiki grabbed her hand.

"Huh!" Sara Said. "Sara-san can't you talk to me some more?" Taiki Said. "What?" Sara Said. "It's okay...I'll be alright sis...go ahead..." Key Said. "Alright...I'll come get you later..." Sara Said, and got back in the car and Taiki drove away. So, what do you want to know?" Sara Asked. "How is Small Lady?" Taiki Asked. "hmm...She's asleep...I am waiting to hear back from Hotaru-chan..." Sara Said. "So you don't know?" Taiki Said. "yes..." Sara Said. "So...Nabu, Nergal...are sister...are there more of them..." Taiki Said. "I guess so...I think two more..." Sara Said. "WHAT?" Taiki Said. "If they are going to kidnap Mako-chan, Minako-chan...there will be two more sisters of Nabu,Nergal..." Sara Said. "That's makes sense..." Taiki Said. "I hope the enemy isn't going to make big trouble for us...." Sara Said.

Later with Janus. "hmm...Mercury...so...did Nergal kidnap your friend Mars-san?" "hmmm?" Janus Said, looked at Mercury inside of her Jar. Mercury screamed inside of her Jar. "Let's me out of here!!" "I haven't done anything to you...!" Mercury Screamed. I know that....But Ma'am...Wants your Star Seed for herself..." Janus Said, to Mercury. Janus heard foot steps she turned. "Hmm?" "OH!! YOUR BACK NERGAL..." Janus Said. Nergal smiled. "Yes...Ma' Janus...I have return to you..." Nergal Said. "So...how did it go?" Janus Asked. "Very good I would say..." Nergal Said, Nergal gaved the jar with Sailor Mars in it to Janus. Janus smiled. "GREAT!!! WE GOT TWO OF THEM NOW!!!" "MA'AM WILL BE HAPPY WITH THIS!!" Janus Said, the mirror behind Janus shined. Janus turned to the mirror.

"MAMA!!" Janus Said. "Janus...How did it go?" Chos Asked. "Great!!" "See...Sailor Mars is now are!!" Janus said, putting the jar up to the mirror. Chos smiled. "Great JOb...Stared part three...of the Job...right away!!" Chos Said. "Yes..." Janus said, and the mirror turned back to normal. "Nergal now you can sleep easy..." Janus Said, to Nergal. "Yes..." Nergal said, and left. "Next in line...Marduk Step-up!!" Janus Said. A girl with Long Green hair and eyes stood-up. "Yes...Ma'am?" Marduk Said. "Your next...kidnap Sailor Jupiter and bring her and her Star Seed to us..." Janus Said. Marduk nodded. "I will bring Sailor Jupiter to you...As I The Sailor Soldier who Travered TIME-SPACE to protect the planet Jupiter." Marduk Said, then she disappaered. Janus Laughed. Mars Screamed inside of her jar.

Later with Usagi, Makoto, Minako. "What are we going to do?" Usagi Said. "I know I mean...Ami-chan...and Rei-chan are both gone..." Minako Said. "They trap them good...Sara-san and her friend couldn't saved them even..." Makoto Said. "Yes...But why kidnap you guys?" Usagi said. "Usagi...can't you guess?" Makoto said. "What do you mean Mako-chan?" Usagi Said. "We made a Protected-blocked around the castle in the future that's why they are kidnapping..." Minako Said. "Us..." Makoto Finished for Minako. "You mean to get to me...?" Usagi Said. "That's not the only reason..." Setsuna Said, setsuna that walked into the room. "Setsuna-san!" Makoto Said, shocked to see her there. "What are you doing here?" Usagi Said. "To tell you guys something...Makoto-chan your the next

target...be carelly ..." Setsuna Said.

Makoto nodded. "Yeah..." Makoto Said. Setsuna then turned around from them and started to leave. "Wait!!" "Can't you stay and talk to us?" Usagi Asked. Setsuna looked down. "No...I can't Haruka, Michiru, Hotaru are waiting for me...I have to leave...you For now Princess sorry..." Setsuna Said, and leave them. "So, your next on the list Mako-chan?" Minako Said. "I guess so...." Makoto Said. "I can't let everyone else...be taken...from here..." Usagi Said. "Usagi..." They both Said. "I'll protected you guys...I Promises...!!" Usagi Said. "Usagi...if you do your best...that's good..." Makoto Said. "Yeah, don't put yourself to hard Usagi...." Minako Said. "yeah, Thank you Mako-chan, Minako-chan...." Usagi said, and smiled.

Later with Key. "Bye, Kate!!" "See-you tomorrow!!" Key Said, to her friend from Dance Class. "Okay, Key See-ya!!" Kate Said. Key left the room to see, Sara & Taiki waiting for her. "Huh? Sis, Taiki-san?" Key Said. "Yes...Are you ready to go see Chibiusa-chan?" Sara Asked. "hmm...I...You can..." Key Said, she looked down. "What's wrong little one?" Taiki Asked. "It's my...It's all my fault...that's happened to Lady Serenity...I didn't jump in front of her to saved her..." Key Said. "You can't say its not your fault...You did everything you can to help her...let's go see her..." Sara Said. "That's right...It's not your fault...Key...Let's go see your Friend..." Taiki Said, he smiled. "Okay." Key Said.

At the hospital, IN Chibiusa's Dream. "Where's am I?" Chibiusa Said, and looked around. She grabbed a jar she saw, she saw Venus inside of it. "What? Sailor venus? What going on here?" Chibiusa Asked. "Chibiusa-chan!! RUN RUN!!! or they're get you...too...!!" "Just run for it!!!" Venus Screamed, from inside of the Jar. "Who's there?" Chibiusa Said, hearing foot steps behind her. She turned, To see a girl with purple hair and purple eyes. "Who are you?" Chibiusa Asked. The girl didn't move. "I am..." She Said. "What?" Chibiusa Said. "I am called...Sailor Janus.... with thefour sisters of the planets mercury, Mars, Jupiter &Venus...." Janus Said. "What did you say?" "The four sisters of Mercury, Mars, Jupiter and Venus....?" Chibiusa Said. Janus smiled. Janus fired a beam at Chibiusa. She screamed. She wake up from her dream. "Lady Serenity!!!" Pallas Said. "She's alright....!" Ceres Said. "Yeah..." Hotaru Said. "huh? everyone? What happened?" Chibiusa Said, shock to find herself in bed.

"It's alright...don't worry about it..." Juno Said. "Where's Rei-san?" Chibiusa Asked. Vesta looked away. "Vesta-san?" Chibiusa Said. "…………." Vesta couldn't say a word. "Vesta-san?" Pallas Said. Vesta walked out of the room. "Vesta-san...I'll go get her..." Ceres Said. "hmm...alright..." Chibiusa Said. "Vesta-san...what's wrong with you...!" "The Princess

just waked-up and you walk out on her...!!" "What cen of friend are you!!" Ceres Said. Vesta hits Ceres. "Why do you care?" Vesta Screamed. "Vesta-san!!" "I care because I am your Sister..." Ceres Said. "huh?!" Vesta Said. "You're my oldest...sister...I worry about you a lot...." Ceres Said. Vesta Smiled. "Sorry...about hitting you...I didn't mean too..." Vesta Said.

"I know..." Ceres Said. Pallas looked out of the room at Vesta & Ceres. "Hey, you two!" Pallas Said. "hmm...?" They both Said to Pallas. "Is everything alright here?" Pallas Asked. Vesta & Ceres Smiled. "yes...." "I was worried about Lady Serenity a lot that's all..." Vesta Said. "You're not the only one..." Ceres Said. "That's right...we were all worried about the little Princess...." Pallas Said. "Yeah, but everything is alright...now..." Juno Said. "No, need to worry...now." Pallas Said. All four of them smiled. Then Sara, Taiki and Key walked up to them. "I hope I'm not...Importion...anything...." Sara Said. "No, not at all...." Ceres Said. "You're here to see Lady, right?" Juno Said. Key jumped in front of Sara. "YES!!" "Is Chibiusa-chan alright?" Key Asked, worried about her friend. Vesta Smiled. "yes, just go in that door..." Vesta Said. Key Ran in the door Vesta pointed too. "Wow, she's fast..." Pallas Said. Sara nodded. "yeah." She Said. Taiki puts his hand on Sara's shoulder. "How is she?" Taiki Asked. "She's alright..." Juno Said. "Is Small Lady awake now?" Sara Asked. "Yes, and she's feeling alright..." Pallas Said. Sara smiled. "That's good to hear..." Sara Said.

In Chibiusa's room. "Key! You came to see me!" Chibiusa Said, happy to see her friend. "yup, here Chibiusa-chan..." Key Said, handing her some flowers. "Flowers? For me..." Chibiusa Said. "Yup, I hope you get better..." Key Said. "Thanks, Key your a great friend..." Chibiusa Said, They both smiles and Laughed. "They're so cute...." Michiru Said. "Yeah." Setsuna Said. Hotaru smiled. Haruka was silence. "We're be right back..." Pallas Said.

"Where are you going?" Sara Asked. "We need something to eat and drink...." Vesta Said. "Baddly...." Ceres Said. "We're be right back...k!!" Juno Said. "k." Sara Said. Taiki waved to them. Sara and Taiki stood with each other, Taiki watched her. He sat down next to her. "Taiki-san?" Sara Said. "Sit...by me..." He Said, trying to hide his feeling. "Why?" Sara Asked. "I want to talk to you..." Taiki Said. "hmmm...alright.." Sara Said, she sat down next to him. Taiki moved closer to her. Then, Taiki Grabbed one of her hands. "Taiki-san!?" Sara Said, shocked. "Sara-san....Let's talk..." Taiki Said, looked into her blue eyes.

"About what?" Sara Asked. "You...and me..." Taiki Said. "What?" Sara Said. "I want to know more about you..." Taiki Said. "Taiki! I didn't come to the past to fall in love...I came

to the past to do a job...a big job..." Sara Said. "Tell me what it is...and I'll help you..." Taiki Said, smiling at her with Love. Sara Stood up. "No, I can't let you help my job will last...up killing myself...that's then my mission will be over..." Sara Said. "But...your lose your life too!!" Taiki Said. "I know that..." Sara Said, looking away from him. He put his hand on her face and she turned back to him. "Then why do that?" He Asked. "That's the reason I was borned....not...to live in happily..." Sara Said, touching him hand on her face. "But...." Taiki Said.

"My friends...Roxana, Missy and Melissa...would do the same thing...are jobs are to Protect...the future...of this planet...

even if it means we dies..." Sara Said. "What you can't!!" Taiki Cried. "I can't help it...it's my destory...I proismed...even if..." Sara Said. "No, Sara-san...that's wrong...if Sailor Moon...told me one thing...it is...don't gave up...Don't died for no reason...." Taiki Said. "But..." She Said. Taiki grabbed her hand again. "Sara-san...please don't..." Taiki Said, she put her hand over his mouth. Tears started to come out of his eyes. "Please don't....your make it hard when we have to say

Goodbye...Please Don't...." Sara Said, taiki moved closer to her and pushed his lips on her and kissed her deepily.

"Sara-san...I will always...love you...please remained... that...my love..." Taiki Said, and smiled warm at her. "taiki-san...I..." Sara Said. The Outers Watched Sara and Taiki. "How sweet..." Michiru Said. "It's beauty...to see people in love..." Setsuna Said. "yeah..." Haruka Said. Taiki then kissed her again. Roxana and Missy came into the room see Sara and Taiki Kissing, Missy grabbed Roxana. "What did you do that for?" "I lost...my place...in the book..." Roxana Said. "Sorry, but what...are you reading now?" Missy Asked. "About love...the things to remember to do...and not to do..." Roxana Said. "liked what?" Missy Said.

"here Article 1: Statemeat of love: The kiss..." Roxana Said, reading from the book. "About kissing?" Missy Asked. "Yup, listen...1. Kiss on the hand...I adore you..." 2. Kiss on the cheek...I just want to be friends...3. Kiss on the neck..I want you...4. Kiss on the lips...I love you..." Roxana Said, Reading it. "Lips one is true..." Missy Said, smiling. "How do you know that?" Roxana Said, looked up at Missy. "look for yourself...!" Missy Said, Missy pointing to Sara & taiki kissing. "HUH!!!" "Sa...!!" Roxana Said, Missy puts her hand on Roxana's mouth.

"Shhh!!!" "Read more of the book..." Missy Said, trying to be quiet so Sara and Taiki wouldn't hear them. "Where was I?" Roxana Asked. "Hmm? you got to 4..." Missy Said. "ooo...okay..." 5.Kiss on the ears...I am just playing 6. Kiss anywhere else..lets not get carried away.

7.Look in the eyes...kiss me 8. playine with your hair...I can't live without u...9.Hand on your waist...I love you to much to let you go..." Roxana Said, reading from the book again. "That's the end...of Article one right?" Missy Said.

"YUP!" Roxana Said. "Do you think, Taiki-san liked Sara-san...like all of that?" Missy Asked Roxana. "I guess...but...when she's dies protect the Queen and

Princess liked we will they're will be Love break..." Roxana Said. "I know...I feel bad for both of them..." Missy said, watching them. "I'll ready more...." "Article 2: THE THREE STEPS 1.Girls: IF any guys gets fresh with you, slap him..." Roxana Said, reading from the book again. "That's the fun part!" Missy Said. "It is?" "2. Guys: If any slaps you, her intentions are still good." "3. Guys & Girls: Close your eyes when kissing, it is rude to stare..." Roxana Said, finishing the page. "Did Sara-san closes her eyes?" Missy Asked. Roxana looked. "Yeah, she did..." Roxana Said. Sara and Taiki stopped kissing. "taiki-san we can't do this..." Sara Said, looking Taiki in his eyes. "You love me, KOU TAIKI-SAN right?" Taiki Asked. "Yes, but..." Sara Said, then Missy and Roxana fell from where they were hiding.

Sara turned. "Guys!?" She Said, looked angry at them. "hahaha...hi there Sara-san..." Roxana Said, trying to think of a reason of being there. "hmm...hello, taiki-san..." Missy Said, Taiki was in Shock. "Were you guys watching us?" Sara Asked, taiki turned red. "No, we just got here..." Missy Said, as a sweat drop fell on her head. "You're lieing...." She Said, looking at both of them. "no...hhmmm...rrr...haha...maybe we were here for a minute?" Roxana Said. "GUYS!!" Sara Screamed. "Sara!!" Roxana Said, then Chibiusa Screamed. They all turned to her door.

"SMALL LADY!!" The Girls Screamed. "Lady Serenity!!" Taiki Said. They all ran into her room. "What wrong, Small Lady?" Roxana Asked. "You have to help her..." Chibiusa Said, with her hands on her head. "What are you talking about Princess...?" Missy Asked. "Makoto-chan...she's being attacked..." Chibiusa Said. "How do you know?" Sara Asked. "I just do..." Chibiusa Said. "Okay, let's move girls!!" Sara Said. "I'm going too!" Key Said. "No, wait with Chibiusa-chan...she's need you...." Sara Said, to Key. "okay, good luck...sis..." Key Said, Sara nods and as Outers and her Senshi run to help Mako-chan, with Taiki behind them.

Makoto Screamed. "What are you?!" Makoto Asked. "Hmm...your the strong Sailor Senshi of the Planet Jupiter?" "Gave me a break...your not strong at all..." Marduk Said. "How do you know who I am?" Makoto Asked. "The names Marduk...one of the four sisters...of the Inner Planets...The Sailor Soldier who Travil back in time...Protected by the Planet Jupiter..." Marduk Said. "Four Sisters?" "back in time?" "Protected by the PLanet

Jupiter...?" "How?" Makoto Asked. "I'll tell you how...I know all...!!" A Voice called from behind Marduk. Marduk turned to see who is was. "And who are you?" Marduk Asked. "Not...a friend of your Marduk...!!" The Voice Said, back. "Sara-san?" Makoto Said. "Sara-san? The Sailor Senshi?" Makoto Said.

"That's me...Sara Crisis, Make-up!!!" Sara Screamed. "With...me Roxana-san..." "Roxana Crystal Power, Make-up!!" Roxana Screamed. "And the smartest...one here...Missy...or Missy Crystal Power, Make-up!!" Missy Screamed. "With the Soldier of the Sky, Uranus Crystal Power, Make-up!!" Haruka Screamed. "And Soldier of the Sea of Sand, Neptune Crystal Power,Make-up!!" Michiru Screamed. "And The Soldier of Time...and Space, PLuto Crystal power, Make-up!!" Setsuna Screamed. "And me...I am little...but...My Glavie and killed you..., Saturn Crystal Power, Make-up!!" Hotaru Screamed. "And last...and the strongest...a Shooting star, Maker Star Power, Make-up!!" Taiki Screamed. "The Sailor Soldier are here!!" All of them Screamed.

"Damn-you...Sailor Senshi!!" "My sisters...told me about you...and I am...really to fight...!!" "Lighting Shower!!" Marduk Screamed. They all jumped out of the way of her attack. "Try this on for side, Marduk!! "World!!!" Uranus Screamed. "Uranus stop don't!!" Sara Cried. "Shaking!!" Uranus Screamed, Uranus planet attacked Marduk but, Marduk force field protected her. And then her attack came back at her and hit her. She Screamed and fell to the ground. "Uranus!!!" "You're die for that!!" Neptune Screamed, A big water ball appears in neptune's hands. "Stop!!" Roxana Cried. "Deep, Submere!!" Neptune Screamed, Marduk force field protected her again, and Neptune's attack went back at her. She Screamed, and fell to the ground. "Neptune-san!!" "Stop this!!" "Dead...." Pluto Screamed. "Pluto...don't your get...." Missy Said, starting to say it. "Scream...!" Pluto Scream, finishing her attack. "Hurt!" Missy Cried. Liked Uranus & Neptune, Pluto's attack went back at her and hit her. She screamed and fell to the ground.

"Papa-Haruka-san!" "Mama-Michiru-san!!" "Mama-Setsuna-san!!" Saturn Screamed, She pointed her Glavie at Marduk. "Stop, this it not help...at all...!" Saturn Screamed. "hmmm...you think it's not helping huh?" Marduk Said, and smiled. "don't you think...dare think you can win here!!" "Lighting Cloud!!!" Marduk Screamed and attacked Saturn. Saturn Screamed and fell to the ground. "Hotaru-chan!!" Sara Cried. "uhh...Miss Sara-san...she's to strong for us..." Saturn said, sitting up then she fell down again. "Saturn...don't worry about it...I'll take care of everything..." Sara Said, looking at Marduk. "That's going trouble for me..." Roxana Said. "Me three...we're in it together...!" Missy Said. "Yeah!" Sara Said, then she heard foot steps behind her. Sara turned to see who it was.

"HUH!!!" "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "It's you!!" Sara said, shocked to see her. "What?" "It's who?" Marduk said. "You will soon see...the Diamona...that's tells you the Truth...and who you are really are..." The Person said. "So, Who are you...already!!!!!!!!!!!!" Marduk Screamed. "I am the Bishojou Senshi who stand for Justice and the right to be Happy!" "I am Sailor Melissa!!" "In the name of the Future...and behalf of are Queen I'll Punished u!!" Melissa Said, and did her Intro Pose. "Grrrrr..." Marduk Said. "Hi, there Melissa long time to see..." Sara Said. "Yeah, hi Sara-san, Roxanna-san, Missy-chan...!!" Melissa Said. Marduk Screamed and Attacked Melissa. Melissa smiled. "DOUBLE ILLUSION!!" Melissa Screamed, Melissa makes copy of herself. "What?????!!!" "Who, what, where, when, why?" Marduk Said. "Who, who..." "The, The." "Real...Real, one...one." Melissa Said.

"DAMN-IT!!!!!!!!" Marduk Screamed. "KALID ROD METEOR STRIKE!!" Melissa Screamed, a Huge Meteor Hit Marduk. Marduk Screamed. "What?" Uranus Said. "How did she do that?!" Neptune Asked. Saturn Shrugged. Marduk fell on her butt. "Damn, Sailor Senshi!!" Marduk Screamed. Makoto-chan opened she eyes...on the ground, mako-chan stoods up fast. "Mako-chan?" Sara Said. Marduk turned. "What? She's awake now!!!??????" Marduk Screamed. She taken her pen out. "ahh...hmmmm....ahhhhh!!" "JUPITER CRYSTAL POWER, MAKE-UP!!" Makoto Screamed, She Transformed and did her Pose.

Marduk Screamed. "You think you can just take two of my best Friends away and get home free I don't think so!!" Jupiter Said, and Blinked. "I am the Sailor Soldier of THURDER and LIGHTING...I am Sailor Jupiter!!" Jupiter Said. "RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....." "You think you, Sailor Jupiter can beat me?" "Marduk-san? HAHA! Think Again!!" Marduk Said. "We'll see let's go...big shot!!" Jupiter Said. "If that what you want..." Marduk Said. "JUPITER!!" Jupiter Screamed, her sigh appears in her hand and stared to gave off lighting. Marduk Smiled. "Same attack...huh." Marduk Said. "OAK, ENETION!!!" Jupiter Screamed, her Leaves of Lighting started to fly at Marduk. "Lighting snow-down!!" Marduk Screamed, then Jupiter's Attack disappered.

"WHAT!!!!" Jupiter Screamed. "You think your little attack going to hurt me?" Marduk Said. "I guess not..." Jupiter Said, as A sweat drop fell on her head. Marduk Laughed. "Your mine, now!!" Marduk Said. "I think not!!" A Voice Said. Marduk turned. "What?" Marduk Said. "Ya, think we are just going to let you take one of are best friends think again...!!" The First Voice Said. "The Pretty Suited Sailor Senshi!!" "I am Eternal Sailor Moon!!" Sailor Moon Screamed. "And THE PRETTY SUITED SAILOR SENSHI, OF LOVE & BEAUTY...!!" "I'M SAILOR VENUS!!!" Venus Screamed.

"So...only two...no big problem.." "Lighting Bolt!!" Marduk Screamed and attacked Sailor Moon & Venus they hit the wall from her attack. "Usagi-chan!!" "Minako-chan!!" Jupiter Cried. "Shut-up, you!!" Marduk Said, then kicked her in the face. "uhhhh..unnn..." Jupiter Said, trying to not pass out. "Mako-chan!!" Sara Cried. "Shut-up all of ya!!" Marduk Said, tieing they all to the wall. Melissa kicked Marduk. "Damn...you gave me a cut!" Marduk Said, kicking Melissa in the face. Melissa Screamed in Pain. "Melissa-chan!" Roxana Cried. "oh..." Melissa Said. "Now maybe I can get some work done!" Marduk Said, turning back to Sailor Jupiter.

Marduk stared walking back to Sailor Jupiter who is on the ground. Jupiter got to her knees, Marduk pointed her hand at Jupiter. "HUH!" Jupiter Said, looking up at Marduk. "DON'T MOVE!" Marduk Screamed. `Now what do I do?' Jupiter Though. They looked into each others eyes. Jupiter's saw a light of hope in Marduk's eyes. `She's not the enemy...she's being....' Jupiter Though. A scream came from behind Marduk. Marduk turned as Sara Head butted her. "I'm not letting you take her!!!!!!!" Sara Screamed. "liked you can stop me!!!!!" Marduk Said. Sara Started to Power up. "What's this power?" Marduk Asked. Everyone watched her. `Queen please...send your power to me...to saved one of thou friends....' Sara Though. "FLAME SHOWER!!" Sara Screamed, hit Marduk as hard as she can this that attack. Marduk screamed.

As flames fell of the sky hitting her, Marduk fell to the ground. "Sara-san...." Jupiter Said, then she closes her eyes. "MAKO-CHAN!" Sara Cried, she ran over to her. "MAKO! MAKO-CHAN!! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" "PLEASE ANSWER ME!!!!" Sara Said, then Marduk Back attacked her. Sara Screamed. "No!" Maker Cried, He Ran over to her. "You, alright?" Maker Asked. She opened her eyes. "I'll be alright..." Sara Said, Melissa stepped in front of them. "Melissa-chan!" "DON'T YOUR GET HURT!!" Sara Cried. "No, I will not...don't worry about me..." "Sara-san..." Melissa Said.

"You want a fight, girl?" "COME-ON THEN!" Marduk Said. Melissa smiled, and taken out her Kalid Rod. "....that's..." Venus Said. "The...Kalid Rod..." Sailor Moon Said. "LET'S DANCE, MARDUK!" Melissa Screamed. Marduk kicked Melissa. "TRIPLE SPLIT IMAGE!!" Melissa Screamed. "WHAT?" Marduk Said, taking a step back. Billions of lights and colors surround the area, Everyone closed they're eyes. Then they opened there eyes, Three Sailor Melissa stood there before them. "What?" Uranus Said, thinking she was seeing things. "....there....!" Neptune Said, not knowing what to think of it. "...three of her...she did a triple split image...to made

more of herself..." Saturn Said.

"And that mean?" Uranus Said. "Better...and easier way to win..." Pluto Said. "Yea!" Neptune Said. "Damn...tricks...you do will not help you..." Marduk Said. "You think so...?" Melissa Said, all three of them said to Marduk at the same time. Her Rod flyed into the air, Melissa then spinned. "What's she doing, Sara-san?" Venus Asked. "Her...special attack ..she going to fire Marduk away..." Sara Said. Maker put his arm around her. "Say what????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!"Uranus Said. "QUADRUPLE BEAM!!" Melissa Screamed, A beam of lights and diffence colors fire from all three of the Sailor Melissas'. Marduk Laughed. "All of them can't hurt me!!" Marduk said. "Your wrong...Marduk...her image split acted liked there are really three of her..." Sara Said and smiled.

"WHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT??????????????" Marduk said, marduk got hit by all three beams. Marduk went flying. Venus & Moon got down and ran to Jupiter. "Mako-chan!" "Mako-chan, are you alright?" Sailor Moon Cried. Jupiter opened her eyes. "Yea, thanks to Melissa, Usagi-chan." Jupiter Said, they smiled and hugged. "Thank god..." Maker Said. "yes." Sara Said. a beam of light frosts the Senshi so they couldn't move. "What is this?" Neptune Said, trying to Move. "It's Marduk!" Sara Screamed. Marduk flied back down slowly. She Laughed.

"You think I would lose...to someone of your power...your power is nothin' at all...to the power I have..." "Now...come....Sailor Jupiter time to go...." Marduk Said, a Jar appeared in front of her. "No!" Jupiter Cried. "You can't fight...me...heheh...your mine!" "LIGHTING CALL!!" Marduk Screamed. Jupiter Screamed. "NO!" "VENUS, LOVE-ME CHAIN!!" Venus Screamed. Marduk Blocked it. Jupiter Started to flied to Marduk. Missy Screamed to Jupiter. "Jupiter fight her!!" "Don't let her win!!" Missy Screamed.

"...There no-way you guys are goin' to win...the own

way...would be if you guys had more power....liked me and my sisters do..." Marduk Said. "More power....?" Sara Said. Jupiter went into the jar, then the jar closed. Sailor Moon Screamed."MMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" Sailor Moon Cried. Marduk smiled. "So, long Senshi later." Marduk Said, and disappered with Sailor Jupiter. They all fell to they're knees. "NO!" Sara Screamed. "I didn't stop her...I only maked her madder with us...." Melissa Said. "It's not your fault...Melissa..." Uranus Said. "Yeah, Uranus is right you did your better to saved her." Neptune Said. "You did better then any of us would have done..." Pluto Said. "Don't be so...hard on yourself...thank you, for saved us." Saturn Said.

"I didn't come to saved you guys." Melissa Said getting to her Feet. "What?" Venus Said. "My job was to saved Mako-chan...but I fault...at it...liked I do at everything...I'm no Sailor Senshi at all..." Melissa said. "Melissa!" Roxana Said. "What? Roxana-san?" "IS that really you?" Melissa said. "How can you say that about yourself!" Roxana Screamed. "Yea!" "You did your better, you can do!!" Missy Screamed. "Missy, and Roxana are right you were great Melissa, please let's looked up from this...not down...alright?" Sara Said, Melissa Smiled at all of them. "Thank you, Everyone I know your all right I need to looked up not down...Thank you were better then the enemy shows-up again..." Melissa Said, Venus was Silent. Five stars were in a circle in the sky pointing to victory.

Minako Sighed. "What wrong Minako?" Usagi Asked. "Nothin' don't worry Usagi-chan..." Minako Said. `what am I going to do I am the only Inner Senshi left to protected Princess Serenity...now...?' Minako Though. "Will I be attacked soon...liked Ami...Rei...Makoto...were?" "Who will come for me...and why?" Minako Said, not in her thoughts but she didn't know it. "Minako?" "Your talking to yourself again...!" Usagi Said. "Opp...I said that out louch?" "AHHHH!!!!!" "It's nothin' Usagi-chan..." "Nothin' at all..." Minako Said. "Chibiusa got all better…!" Key Said. Chibiusa Ran up to Sara. "hahaha!" "Where's Mako-chan?" Chibiusa Asked Sara. "Lady...I....." ".........Sorry....Chibiusa-chan we fault your mother..." Sara said, looking down. "What do you mean by that?" Chibiusa Asked. "Next time on the power of the stars....Friendly isn't always better...." "The Star that's sends the Star of Love..." Melissa Said. "STOP IT GUYS THAT MY LINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!""GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! !" Usagi Screamed.