Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Power of the Stars #1 ❯ The second Sailor Senshi appear Roxana the Bomb of Water Drived into Battle. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

THE POWER OF THE STARS #2

A Sailor Moon FanFics it takes place after Sailor Moon Sailor Stars. Writer Sara Byrnes, But all right reserved To Naoko Takeuchi

The Title appers.

"The second...Sailor Senshi appear...Roxana the Bomb of Water... Drived into Battle..."

Starts out in Sara's room, where sara's is asleep. She talks in her sleep. "Roxana...Roxana-san!! Roxana-san!! Where are you?" She said, looking for her friend. a Voice laugh at She. "You will never find all your Sailor Senshi or Friend as you call them..." The Voice said. "Says who?" She turned then screamed to the voice. "I am one of the Sailor Senshi, I'll find them!! I'll do everything I can to find them, They are my Friend...I can't forget about them!!" She screamed again. Then someone came running at her. "SARA-SAN!!" The voice screamed. "Huh?!" She said, turning to the voice. She knew that person. "YOUR!!" She screamed. The person fell to the ground after being killed by the shadow. "huh?!" "Rox...Rox...ROXANNA!!!!" She screamed, as tears started to come out of her eyes.

Then, awakes from the bad-dream. "ohh...It was a dream...or was it?" She said, thinking about what happened in the dream. The next day at school in Gym. "TENNIE? WHY TENNIE?" Usagi said, looked down at the Tennie ball. "Who knows?" Minako said. "LOOK!!" Ami said, pointing over to someone. Everyone looked the way Ami was pointing. "Hey,it's sara-san....what why is she sitting by herself?" Makoto said, looking at the others. "I'll go talk to her!!" "Hi Sara-san..." Usagi said, running over to her. "huh? ohh...hi Usagi-chan..." Sara said, looking up at her. "Are you mad at me and my friends?" Usagi asks. "no..it's nothing like that..." She said back. "then can we help you find your friends?" Usagi asked. "Sorry...Usagi-chan but no..." Sara said, looking back down at the ground. "but why...? Don't you wanted are help?" Usagi said, questioning her. "I don't you and your friends to get hurt...that's why Serenity..." She whisper back to her. "sara-san...so your trying to Protect me and everyone?" Usagi whisper to her. "I guess I can say that..." She whisper back to her. "Sara-san..I am..." She started to say. "Usagi-chan...you don't have a say anything..." She said to her. Usagi nodded and walked back to the other.

Sara looks down at a map of the city, trying to point where the others are. Taiki beats some guys in Tennis easy. taiki turned to see sara-san looking at a map. "Sara-san…" He said, quietly to himself. "Yo!! Taiki!! over here!!" Seiya screamed to his older brother. "huh?" Taiki said, turning back to him and Yaten. As a Sweat drop fell on his head. "so..it's looks like you like Sara-san too?" "hmm.. am I right?" Seiya said, with a big smile on his face. "yeah..To tell you the Truth I do likes her alot...I don't know why...but I do..." Taiki said, back to the both of them. "I guess it's love at first sight..." Yaten said. "What ever Yaten-san.." "But I think there Is something diffence about her.." Seiya said, looked over to her. "Diffence?" Taiki said, trying not to sound odd. As a sweat drop fell on his head. "she has a odd...glow in her eyes...liked she's a Sailor Senshi or something..." Seiya said, looking back at Taiki & Yaten now.

"That's true..." "But Taiki-san...why don't you go talk to her.." Yaten said. "Talk to her? About what?" Taiki said, turning a little red. "you know what...ask her out..." Whisper Seiya. "WHAT!!?" Taiki screamed. All the students looked at the guys, And then they turn back to the games. "Taiki-san...if you really like her...then Ask her out..." Whisper Yaten. "I don't...If it's a good idea..." "But I do like her...I know that..." Taiki whispered back to them, looking over at her. Taiki sighs. "Alright..I'll do it!!" Taiki said. "Go and get her Boy!!" Seiya screamed. "Go TAIKI-SAN!!" Yaten screamed. "And I am going to called them Brother?" Taiki said, as a sweat drop fell on his head. Taiki walked over to Sara. Taiki Coughed. Sara Looked up at him. "Yes...Taiki-san what is it?" She said. "I...I was...think if you are not doing...hmm... anything if you would like too...hmm..." Taiki said. "like too what?" She said, gaving him a questioning look. "Come-on Taiki-san...the Quesion...finish it..." Seiya said, hiding in a tree watching. "you see...would you like a Ride home?" Taiki finished.

Seiya & Yaten fell out of the tree and hit the ground. "Sure why not..." She said, but a sweat drop lay on her face. "okay..." He said back to her, then walked away from her fast. "That was little odd...a Ride home?" "I think I know

what Taiki-san was trying to say..." She said, then laughs a little. "What was Taiki-san trying to say?" Usagi said, watching the whole thing. "ha, ha, ha,...I see...I UnderStand..." Minako said. Later after school. "SARA-SAN WAIT-UP!!" Taiki said, running up to her. She turned to look at him. "Taiki-san?" She said. "You want a ride?" He said, looking in her eyes. "I say sure...so Sure..." She said, back to him. "hmm...alright..." He said, as he smiled at her. "TAIKI-SAN!!" A voice screamed. Taiki turned to see who was called him. "AHHH!!!" He screamed, seeing who it was.

"What wrong, Taiki-san?" She said. "It's The fans!!" He screamed, pointing to about 50 people coming at them. "Ohh...my GOD!!!" She cried. "Sara-san Jump in!!" He screamed, as he started the car. "hmmm...Right..!!" She said, jumping into the car as Taiki rode away right before the Fans got to them. The Fans Screamed at him. "TAIKI-SAN, WAIT!!" The Fans cried. "That was Close..." Sara said, then sighs. "you can say that again..." Taiki said, back to her. "That Was Close..." She said again. "I didn't mean to say it two times..." He said, getting a little angry with her. She laughed. That made him smile. "so...where do you live?" Taiki said, trying not to look at her. "Turn to the right...and go Stand for three Streets.." She said. "WOW...you live here?" He said, looking at the house. "yeah..." She said, with a smile on her face. Taiki and Sara sit at a Big White House Three Stories Tall. "I guess..thanks for the ride..Taiki-san..." She said, not sure what to say to him.

"No problem...I'll walk you to the door..." He said, with a smile on his face. "you don't have to..." She said, looking down. He grabbed her hands. "no..it's alright...I don't mine..." He said, then looked up at him. Seiya and Yaten watched there brother. "You think he's going to ask her out...?" Yaten whisper over to Seiya. "I don't know..." Seiya whisper back to Yaten. "Thanks for the ride again...Taiki-san..." She said, slowly. Taiki turned a little red. "no prob....you want a ride tomorrow?" He said, watching her. "huh?" She said. "I mean it's no Problem, don't Worry about it..." Taiki said, trying not to look in her eyes. "taiki-san?" She said, with a question in her voice. "hmm...yes?" He said, hoping she didn't know. "Do you like..me?" She whisper. "what do you mean...!!?" He said, acting like he didn't know what she was talking about. "You know what I mean...so do you?" She said, getting a little angry at him.

"AH!!...hmm...I mean...oh...man.." He said, looking away from her. "he can't even talk..." Seiya whisper to Yaten. "yeah..and she's smarter than she looks..." Yaten whisper back to Seiya. "yeah..I like..." Taiki said, and then nodded. "you were trying to ask me out right?" She said, with a big smile on her face. Taiki turned red again. "yeah...but I can't..." He said, looking at the ground. "Why not?" She said looking down at him. "Your the first girl I Really...liked this...way." He said, slowly. "I see...but you have to try...or you don't know what you can do...right?" She said, back to him. "I guess so..." "hmm...Sara-san...?" He said, looking back at her. "Yeah..taiki-san?" She said, with kindness in her voice again. "Would you liked to...I mean if your not busy...Would you liked to go out with me?" He said. "Sure..." She said, with a smile on her face. "REALLY????!!!" He said, he couldn't believe that she said yes to him. "Sure sounds liked fun...taiki-san..." She said, smiling at him. He smiled back at her. "AHH!! No-way!!" Seiya screamed to yaten. "Seiya...he gets the $20...he won..." Yaten screamed at Seiya. "who's that?" Sara said, turning hearing something. Seiya & Yaten fell out of the Tree. "SEIYA-SAN!! YATEN-SAN!!" Taiki screamed.

"What are you guys doing here?" Sara screamed. "Me and Seiya...we're seeing if Taiki....was going to ask you out..." Yaten said. She frozen, `he acting like I'm a game…or something' She though. "SHUT-UP!!" Seiya screamed at Yaten, then kicked him. Seiya then turned to Taiki who didn't look to happy. "ha, ha, ha...hi there Taiki-san..." Seiya said, as a sweat drop fell on his head. Taiki Head turn Red, He became very angry with his two brothers. "You guys playing me liked a game?" She said, she couldn't believe it. "no...no it's nothing liked that Sara-san..." Taiki said, turning back to her. "But it sure...Sounds liked that...!!" She screamed. "YUP!! Your a big game...!!" Yaten said, lay on the ground. "SHUT-UP!! You little..." Taiki screamed, then he hear a door slam close. He turned to see Sara gone. He ran up to the door. "Sara-san!! Please, Opened the Door!!" He cried. "NO!! Go away..I don't want to talk to you...or your brothers!!" She cried, holding the door closed.

"OHH...man...." Taiki said, looking down at the ground. Then, he ran over to Seiya and Yaten and kicked them and they ran. A Man with yellow hair and A beaulty Woman...with Green-blue hair... walk up to the house. They knocked at the door. "It better not be Taiki-san...TAIKI-SAN I SAID I DON'T WANT...huh?!" She screamed, then she opened the door. But, went she saw who it was, she jumped back and screamed again. "Miss Sara-san can we talk to you?" Michiru said, with her sweet, kind smile. "Right now!!" Yell Haruka at her. Sara screamed. "Haruka-san!! Stop that!!" Michiru yell at Haruka. "Sorry...Miss Sara-san..." Haruka said, quietly. "What do you want? I didn't killed everyone....I didn't killed the Princess...I have not hurt everyone..." Sara cried. Michiru laughed. "That's not the reason we are here miss Sara-san..." Michiru said. "Then, why are you here?" She said, not sure to believe them. "We come to talk...not Fight or Battle you..." Haruka said, in her dark voice. "Haruka-san...let her have it..." Michiru said, looking over to her. Haruka nodded. "HUH!!" Sara said, and closed her eyes. `They are here to kill me!!' She though. Haruka puts something in her Hand, then put in out...in front...her Sara. She opened her eyes, 5 minutes later. "Here..." Haruka said. "Huh? This is a...!?" She said, looked down at the object.

"A watch for you..." Michiru said. "ME?" She said, taking the watch from Haruka hands. "Pluto-san told us...what you did for her...thanks for Help her out...." Haruka said, and slowly smiled at her. "Is this liked a Thank you Card?" Sara said. "In a way yes...this watch..let's you call us...this your in trouble..." Michiru said. "You can call us..." Haruka finished for Michiru. "the blue button is for Haruka..." "And the Blue-green button is for me.." Michiru said. "the Dark red is for Pluto..but she can't come...but...she is Watching "The Door of time..." "The Purple Button is for Hotaru-chan...who is Saturn..." Haruka said. "take care...sara-san...we need to leave..." Michiru said, walking away. "Alright...bye...Michiru-san & Haruka-san..." Sara said, watching them leave. "Later, Sara-san..." Haruka said, then Haruka and Michiru disappers out of sight. She closed the door. "Roxana-san...where's are you?" "I..I hope your alright..." She said to herself. Later with Sailor Vulcan, Vulcan looked into a mirror. "Ma'am..." Vulcan whispered in the mirror. "Yes, what is it?" A Voice called back from the Mirror.

"I have found one of the Sailor Senshi that has done

to the past...where I am..." Vulcan said, answering the voice. "Very good...and the four others?" The Voice called back. "They got Seterated...after coming to the past.." Vulcan said, kneeing down in front of the mirror. A woman in the mirror stood-up...and Walked closer to the mirror. A woman with long Black hair walked up to the mirror. "good...kill the Leader of them..." The voice said, in a laugh. "You mean Sailor Sara-san?" Vulcan said back. "Right.." The Voice said back. "Yes,...ma'am...chos...I'll do my best..." Vulcan said. "Don't do your best...kill her!!" Screamed the Voice at Vulcan. "Right ma..." Vulcan said, as a sweat drop fell on her head. "And don't call me Ma'am..chos..." Chos said back to her. "Yes..." Vulcan said, answering slowly. "GO now!!" Chos Screamed. Vulcan then, disappered. "Hmm...thank god!! "I hope the Sailor Senshi do kill her..." Chos said in a Laugh.

"ma..ma..." A voice behind her said. "Yes? what is it now...Janus?" Chos said looking back at her. A woman in Sailor Senshi clothers walked up to Chos; With long Purple hair & Purple eyes. "mother..I can...kill the Sailor Senshi easily for you..." Janus said, flying in the air. "We can't go fast...This job is diffence from the Future...Jobs.." Chos said back to Janus. "What do you mean?" Janus said questioning her. "All the Sailor Senshi...about all of them go to the same school... It would be hard to attack all at the same time...We need to do one by one...that the way to do it..." Chos said, with a big smile on her face. "And why did you let Vulcan go then?" Janus said. "I am letting the Sailor Senshi kill her..." Chos said with a laugh in her voice. "But why? Why Mother...!!" Janus said, questioning her. "I have to need for her..now...the only reason I sended her is about...I need to find the first...Sailor Senshi who travel back in time...and that's the time key..." Chos said. "You mean Sailor Sara-san?" Janus said. "yes...the next one will appaer soon..." Chos said. "Right..." Janus said, looked down at the ground.

"...Your Be the next up Janus..." Chos said, looking over to her. "YES!! I'll kill the Sailor Senshi one by one liked you said too...mother...I'll kill them all for you..." Janus said, laughing. Then, Janus disappered. "They are so...stupid...I'll killed everyone who I don't need...and everything and everyone that's gets in my way..." She said, then laughed. Later with Usagi and the others, At Rei's place. "HI GUYS!!" Usagi yell. "Usagi-chan..!! be quiety!! Rei-san's doing a Reading now!!" Makoto whisper to her.

"OOOOOHHHHHHHH!! Sorry..Mako-chan..Sorry Rei chan..." Usagi yell again. "SHUT-UP!!!" Minako whisper to Usagi. "hmmm...uhh huhh...oohhh....Great fire of Mars..Please let me...." Rei said. "Don't you mean 'US'?" Usagi said. "AHHH...I mean Us...see who the new enemy is...why are they here...and what is there goal?" Rei finished. "Good Questions..." Ami whisper to the others. "LOOK!!" Makoto said, pointing to the fire.

A woman with long black hair appeared in the fire, The woman turned. "You can't find out...a thing about me..." The woman said, Then she disappeared. "What?" Rei said. "Rei-chan? Who was that?" Usagi asked. Rei coughed. "I don't know....but it maybe one part of the enemy..." She said. "But the fire didn't answer the Quesions...." Ami said. "I guess..we have to answer the Questions ourselfs..." Rei said back to Ami. "OR maybe Sara-san can tell us something about the enemy?" Makoto said, thinking about her. "That's truth...Usagi-chan she said her was from the Future right?" Minako said, looking over to Usagi. "Yeah..." Usagi said. "Let's go talk to her..." Ami said. "We can't!!" Usagi said. "Why not?" Rei said, gaving Usagi angry look. "She's not going to be home...she said she was going Shopping..." Usagi said, with a lot of sweat drops on her face. "Then we will go look for her..." Ami said.

"Good idea Ami-chan..." Makoto said. "Okay...Ami-chan & Rei-san...take the North Side of Tokyo..." Usagi said. "okay..." Ami said. "Alright..." Rei said. "Makoto-chan & Minako-chan south side..." Usagi said. "Got-ya..." Makoto said. "k!" Minako said. "I'll take the West side..." Usagi said. "I'll take the East Side..." Luna said. "Let's go everyone..." Usagi said, as they all went they're ways. Later with Sara. "Where...do I shop?" She said, looking at all the shops. "SARA-SAN WAIT!!" Taiki screamed, running up to her. "Hmm? WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Sara said, not happy to see him. "Please Sara-san,wait...I lo..." Taiki said, trying to tell her his feelings. "SHUT-UP!! Why do I have to Beileve you?" She screamed at him. "you have no good reason not to hear me...But please hear me out!!" Taiki said. "Okay...go ahead." She said, quietly. "Thanks..you see,...I tried to ask you out...but I can't...I was...In front of all those people...you see..." Taiki said, not really sure what he was saying. "SO?" She said, not understanding why he couldn't ask in front of people. "what do you mean 'So'?" He said. "A real man...would ask no mean what..." She Yell, at him. "SARA-SAN!! SARA-SAN!!" He cried, to her. Sara walked away from him.

"Ohh...man....I...I...Sara-san...." He said to himself. Then, he sat down on the sidewalk. She walked into a Store. "HELLO!! Welcome to Food-center!!! Please feel free to look

around..." A woman that worked there, said as soon as she walked in. "Thanks..." She said, under sure what to say to her. "your welcome miss...If you need help...I'll be in the front.." The worker said. "alright.." Sara said, nodding. Sara picked up a can and looked at it. "I hope Roxana-san and the others are alright...I am worried about them..." She said to herself. Then she heard foot steps behind her. "Huh? Who's there?" She said, turned and looked down at a little girl with short black hair. "hello, Miss Sara-san..." Hotaru said, smiling at her. "What are you doing here?" Sara whisper to her. "I need to talk to you..." Hotaru whispered back. "Alright...where do we talk?" Sara said, looking around. "come..." Hotaru said, she taken sara to the back of the store.

"What wrong, Hotaru-chan?" Sara said, looking a little worried now. "A Dark evil is coming..." Hotaru said, acting cold just liked Saturn. Sara nodded. "I know..." She said. "no...I don't mean Vulcan...I mean her Mother..." Hotaru said, looking up into the sky. "Mother?" Sara whisper, to herself. Then, hotaru looked up at Sara. "Yeah...Chos.." Hotaru said. "CHOS!! That's name... was the evil inside

of Galaxia right?" She Yelled. "Yes..but she turned into a real human body..." Hotaru said. "But, how?" Sara said, how would a evil turn into a real Human?, so many questions circled in her mind. "I don't know how it happened for sure...but she's Much Stronger then Galaxia-san..." Hotaru said, thinking how much trouble Galaxia did to the earth. "Is Vulcan-san...under...her...infen?" Sara said, thinking the way Vulcan acting wasn't her fault. "That a nice way of putting it..." Hotaru said. "so..are you going to fight too?...It can be Dangers..." Sara said looking down at little hotaru, who looked only 9 or 10 years old.

"Yes..I am Fighting for the Princess..for the Mission..for the Earth and Galaxy..." Hotaru said, her eyes started to shine. "Got it..." Sara said. "Miss Sara-san..I think I saw one of your friends...too.." Hotaru whispered. "Really???????? WHERE?!!!" Sara screamed. "Down the street.." Hotaru said. "I have to found her!! before Vulcan-san does!!" Sara cried. "Sara-san, wait!!" Hotaru cried, running up to her. "What is it, Hotaru-chan?" She said, looking over her shoulder. "I'll go to..." Hotaru said, looking up at her. "But hotaru-chan..it will be...!!" Sara said, not wanting everyone to get hurt. "I know...it's my Job...I am the Silent..." Hotaru said, in a dark voice. She smiled at Hotaru. "Got ya..." "Let's go Hotaru-chan!!" She yelled. "RIGHT!!" Hotaru Yell too.

Later with Taiki, he was sitting on the sidewalk. "Sara-san...she's mad at me..now....it's all Yaten & Seiya..!!" "AHHHHHHH!!" Taiki yelled to himself. "TAIKI-SAN!!!" Usagi cried, running up to him. "Huh? Usagi-chan?" He said, sursiped to see her. "Have you seen, Sara-san?" She said, in a hurry. "Yeah..." He said, nodding. "Where is she then?" Usagi said, jumping up and down. A sweat drop fell on his face. "When into the Store there..." Taiki said, pointing to the store. Usagi ran into the store. "Yes...may I help you miss?" A worker said to her. "I guess so...did you see a girl with Brown hair about this long?" Usagi said, showing her how long her hair was. "OOHH!! yes...she left with a little girl with black hair..." The worker said. "Hotaru-chan? what's she doing with her? Thanks..." Usagi said, then she ran out of the store. "So is she is there?" Taiki said, as he stood up. "No...she left with Hotaru-chan..." Usagi said. "Hotaru-chan?" Taiki said, puzzled why she would be there. "Huh? do you feel that Taiki-san the dark power..." Usagi said, looking north from the store. He nodded. "Yes..I do miss USagi-chan..It's coming from the North..." He said. "Let's go see what's going on..." Usagi said, running that way.

Later with Hotaru-chan & Sara-san. Sara Sighed. "Roxana-san!!" Sara cried. "Roxana-san!! Look snow!!" Hotaru cried, then pointed to the sky. "Snow in may? something wrong..." Sara whisper to hotaru. "WOW!! snow...that kool!!" A girl said, grabbing some snow in her hand. "YEAH!!" The other girl said. "huh? why are so much flower there?" Sara said, looking at the ground. "The snow doesn't hurt them?" Hotaru whispered to her. "AHH!!! Look at that!!" A woman screamed. Sara and Hotaru turned to the cry. "IT's a Snow Dancer!!" Sara cried. "Heheh!!" The Snow Dancer said, Then Frozen some people on the street. "AHH!! look sara-san!! the Flowers!!" Hotaru cried. "Huh? they're coming to life!!" Sara Yelled. "HEHEH!!!!" The Snow dancer said looked at Hotaru and Sara. They jumped out of the way. "Come-on Hotaru-chan..." Sara Yelled. They ran behind a building. "Sara-san...I think it's time to...Transform!!" Hotaru said. "Got-ya!!" "SARA CRYSTAL POWER,MAKE-UP!!!" She screamed. "SATURN CRYSTAL POWER,MAKE-UP!!" Hotaru screamed. They both did they're poses. "Sara-san call Haruka-san & Michiru-san.." Saturn said. "Right..." Sara said.

Later with Haruka & Michiru. "Hey Michiru-san?" Haruka said, looking over to her. "Yeah, Haruka-san?" Michiru answered her. "Let's get a coke..." Haruka said, with a smile on her face. "alright..." Michiru said. They walked into a store to see people frozen. "What!?" Michiru said, walking around looking at all the people frozen. "What happened, here?" Haruka Yelled. "Haruka-san, LOOK-out!!" Michiru cried. Haruka kicked the monster. "IS that a...Snow Dancer?" Haruka said, not understanding why it would be alive now. "let's Transform Haruka-san..." Michiru said, getting her pen out. "yeah!!" "URANUS CRYSTAL POWER,MAKE-UP!!!" Haruka screamed. "NEPTUNE CRYSTAL POWER,MAKE-UP!!!" Michiru screamed. They both did they're poses. "heheh..." The Snow Dancer said, and tried to ice them, but they jumped out of the way. Neptune grabbed her mirror. "SUBMARINE REFLECTION!!!" She cried. The Snow dancer screamed and fell back, but then got back up. Uranus jumped at the Snow Dancer. "SPACE SWORD!!" She Screamed, then her sword lighted up.