Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Sailor Earth Saga 3- The Gemstone Scouts ❯ Chapter 10

[ A - All Readers ]
The Final Battle
Raksha had woken up with the same feeling as Serena.

She got out of bed, got dressed and went over to her second house.

Serena came out at the exact time that the coffee got finished.

"You get the feeling, too?" Serena asked quietly.

Raksha merely nodded and handed Serena a cup of coffee.


***


When everyone got up, they were all (especially the Inner and Outer Scouts) were very surprised that Serena was up yet, since it wasn't even seven.

"Serena?" Luna asked. Usually she had to spend two hours waking her up.

Serena nodded to her cat, a solemn expression on her face.

Raksha stood up from the chair she was sitting in.

"Training time, everyone. We have a busy day ahead of us."

They all filed out of the house, expecting Serena to complain, but she didn't.


***


At about four o'clock in the afternoon, after they had trained, rested, planned, and trained some more, an explosion was heard from just outside the house, then Bob's cynical laugh.

"Scouts! Transform!" Serena shouts.

"Gemstones! Transform!" Raksha yells a second later.

"Jet Armor Up!"

(I am not going to go through all of their transformations for two reasons: a) I already told them to you and b) it would take too long.)

When they are finished transforming, they all rushed out either one of the two doors.

When they get outside, they are all flabbergasted.

The trees that were standing just behind Raksha's house were all gone.

Sailor Emerald's eyes start to glow a deep green.

'You will pay for this,' she thinks, then says aloud, "Emerald Gemstone -"

"No, Emerald! Wait until we need that power. It uses up too much energy!" Damien says to her. Sailor Emerald nods her head in agreement.

"Solar Fireball Attack!" Sailor Sun shouts, then throws out, "Solar Flare," right after the villain dodges the fireball.

Since his back had been turned when she did Solar Flare, he wasn't blinded at all.

"Sailor Sun," Sailor Ruby calls out, "let's try together, all right?"

"Yes." Sailor Sun yells out, "Solar Falre," just as Sailor Ruby yells, "Fire Flash!"

This time they succeeded in blinding him momentarily.

"Neptune, Mercury, Sapphire, go for it!" Sailor Pluto yelled to them.

"Deep . . ."

"Shine Aqua . . ."

"Hydro . . ." "Submerge!" A wave of water hit Bob.

"Illusion!" A sheet of ice came up to trap him.

"Bolt!" A liquid arrow of ice shot at Bob and hit him, wounding him badly.

"Ruby, Mars, go!" Sailor Moon shouts.

"Mars Firebird Strike!"

"Ruby Phoenix Attack!"

Two huge firebirds came and attacked Bob.

Bob was very weak at this point, but he managed to throw a couple huge blasts down at the Scouts.

Suddenly, they all hear Sailor Onyx call out, "Onyx Smoke Screen."

A screen of smoke stands in front of Bob as Jet yells, "Jet Energy Staff Discharge!"

"Ahhh! You'll pay for that!" Suddenly, black waves of psychic energy falls all around the Scouts.


***


30th Century Crystal Tokyo

"I have to help them!" Rini yells. "Moon Prism Power!"

Rini transforms into Sailor Chibi Moon and then uses her Crystal Time Key to get through the gates of time.


***


Meanwhile, back at the battle in 20th Century New York, the Sailor Scouts are almost defeated.

Suddenly, someone yells, "Pink Sugar Heart Attack!"

The Sailor and Gemstone Scouts look up to see Sailor Chibi Moon helping them.

Sailor Sun calls out, "Solar Star Healing Activation!"

The Scouts are quickly healed and Sailor Moon says to Emerald, "it's time."

Sailor Moon they yells to the Scouts, "Solar System!"

Sailor Emerald yells to the other Gemstones, "around them, Gemstones!"

"Solar Star Crystal Power!"

Mercury Star Power!"

"Venus Star Power!"

"Earth Star Power!"

"Jupiter Star Power!"

"Saturn Planet Power, make-up!"

"Uranus Planet Power, make-up!"

"Neptune Planet Power, make-up!"

"Pluto Planet Power, make-up!"

"Moon Crystal Power!"

The rainbow light shot at Bob and, weakened him so badly, he couldn't do anything, but float in the air.

"Emerald Crystal . . ."

"Topaz Crystal . . ."

"Ruby Crystal . . ."

"Sapphire Crystal . . ."

"Diamond Crystal . . ."

"Onyx Crystal . . ."

This calls forth a crystal that combines all six of the gemstones.

"Rainbow . . ." the crystals start to glow, "Gemstone . . ." the crystals shatter, leaving rainbow colored shards, "Blast!"

The shards shoot at Bob. Combined with the Solar System attack, the Sailor and Gemstone Scouts have defeated the great Bob.

Suddenly, Serena speaks up. "Anybody ready for pizza?"


***