Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Sailor Earth Saga 3- The Gemstone Scouts ❯ Chapter 9

[ A - All Readers ]
Meet the Rest of the Gemstone Scouts
After the twins finally stop hugging each other, the Scouts go out of transformation. Raksha says she will take them to see the other Gemstones.


***


When they reach St. Joseph's in Syracuse, Raksha tells the receptionist who they are going to see.

The receptionist then tells Raksha that only three of them may go in at one time.

"I think is should be Sunshine and Hotaru who go in with you, Raksha," Mina tells her.

"Why?"

"You'll see," is all Mina would say.


***


In the room, Sunshine looks around and spots Fire lying on a bed.

"Fire!" Sunshine yells and rushes to her friends bedside.

"Sunshine?" Fire whispers.

"Yes,its me. Hotaru, see to the orange and blue haired girls, if you can do both. Solar Star Crystal Power!" Sunshine calls out. "Solar Star Healing Activation!"

In moments, Fire is healed completely by Sunshine's power.

Then, Sun walks over to Purity as Hotaru is healing Cherry (without turning into Saturn).

"Hello," Sun whispers and heals Purity.

Sunshine notices that, although she has healed Cherry, Hotaru is too weak to heal Amber.


***


After everyone is healed, the doctors come in and say its a miracle they healed so fast and they can go home later on that day.


***


At Raksha's house, she tells them about a funny encounter.

"The day after I called you, I got into a huge fight with a monster. It seemed as though I would lose, then someone shouted 'Onyx Smoke Screen' and 'Jet Energy Staff Discharge'. When the smoke cleared away, the monster was dead and my helpers, gone."

"We might know who they were," Serena says. "That must have been Onyx and Jet."

"Raksha, Sunshine," Garnet says from the doorway. "What, never seen a talking cat before, Sunshine? Anyway, Topaz, Sapphire, Diamond, and Ruby are here for the meeting." Garnet says and leaves to go talk to some more with the other Guardian Cats.

Suddenly, from outside the room, they hear Luna yell, "You can't come in here!" Then the door slams.

They see Jet walk into the room not ten seconds later. He looks around the room, eyes settling longer on Elisabeth and Darien than anyone else.

Then he turns and leaves the room. Darien follows right behind him, angry.

"Who the h*ll are you?!"

Jet turns around. "I'm your brother." Then turns to leave again.

"What did you just say?"

"What the f*ck do you think I just said!" Jet answered.

'Calm dowm,' a voice says gently in Jet's brain.

"No! I won't calm the f*ck down! I'm just as important as they are and if my younger brother and sis -" he cuts off and everyone cries out in pain and grabs their ears as a loud, high pitched shriek threatens to burst eardrums.

"There, that's better," Serena says, the one person who wasn't affected, because it was her own shriek. "Now, you say you're Darien's brother. What's your name?"

"Demitri Shields."

Serena thinks this over a minute. "And you're also known as Jet?"

"Yeah, and, before you ask your next stupid question, we're here because Valerie said we needed to work with the Scouts. I certainly didn't want to work with my f*cking brother and yours and Smoke didn't want to work with the f*cking cats," Demitri said as he took out a pack of Marlboro's.

"Not in my house!" Raksha yells as she watches Amy and Fire pulling things up off the internet.

Demitri pulls out a cigarette and lights up anyway. He inhales deeply and exhales, flicking the ashes onto the floor.

A girl with black hair comes in from the living room, smacks him on the head, and pulls the cigarette from Demitri's fingers. She walks over to a window, opens it up and throws the cigarette out.

"She said no smoking, Demitri," the girls said.

Demitri's eyes narrowed, but he didn't say anything. He just turned on his heel and left the house.

The girl turned to the Scouts. "I'm sorry about that. I'm Valerie Raven, by the way. Sailor Onyx."

The Sailor Scouts seemed to surround Serena. The locket pin with the Imperium Silver Crystal in it seemed to glow with something akin to annoyance.

Serena sighed in disgust. "She isn't going to kill me. Back up!" She yelled at the Scouts (not the Gemstones).

The Sailor Scouts back off, but they still hover close to Serena.

"The battle's just begun," Valerie said, then demanded, "Who's the main villain?"

Raye answered before Serena could. "Bob, if you can believe that."


***


A week of silence followed.

Jet seemed totally obnoxious, especially to Serena and Darien. Darien was raging inside, but Serena just smiled her calm, gentle smile (which was starting to drive Demitri nuts!).

The Scouts stuck together, planning the best way to defeat Bob.


***


One week after they had all gotten together, Serena woke up at 5:30 A.M.

This was totally unusual for Serena, but she'd had the worst feeling imagineable.

"Today," she whispered to herself, after waking up from the worst nightmare she'd ever had. "Today's the day."


***