Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Sailor Earth Saga 3- The Gemstone Scouts ❯ Chapter 8

[ A - All Readers ]
Sisters Reunited
Author Note: FPL stands for the Fulton Public Library.


***


Three days after Raksha called Elisabeth, Raksha was supposed to pick her and the Sailor Scouts up at the airport.

But, when the airplane landed, Raksha wasn't waiting for them.

'Something's wrong. I can feel it.' Elisabeth thinks to herself as she pulls out the communicator that keeps contact with Sailor Emerald. (Elisabeth has two communicators.) "Sailor Emerald!" She whispers into it.

Sailor Emerald's face appears. "Hold on, Elisabeth. Emerald Crystal Blast! What the h*ll! Elisabeth, get your *ss down to the FPL immediately. I'm in trouble!" Emerald yelled and signed off.

"Okay, people, let's go! Two vehicles, mine and Damie's when we came to go to Tokyo. Sunshine, the FPL. Let's move!"


***


When the Sailor Scouts get to the FPL, they quickly transformed.

The saw the girl, Sailor Emerald, trying to defeat the monster, but it was of no use.

"Moon Tiara Magic!"

"Earth Laser Smash!"

"Solar Fireball Attack!"

The monster fighting Emerald screamed in pain and crumbled into dust.

Sailor Emerald stood up, from where she had been laying on the ground, brushing herself off.

"Thanks for the help, Elisabeth."

When Sailor Emerald looks up and sees more thatn one Scout, she becomes a little nervous.

Suddenly, she sees a face in the crowd of Scouts.

'Is that . . .' she thought to herself at the same time as the other person.

Sailor Sun and Sailor Emerald, while everyone watches in fascination, run to each other, whil tears run down both of their faces.

A bright flash from above them breaks up their tearful reunion. "Well, well, well. The Sailor Scouts. Mojo Jo Jo, Madame Zoicite, and Queen Beryl told me so much about you. Good to finally meet you. By the way, the name is Bob. Be seeing you. Tata!"

There is a shocked silence as he disappears.

Sailor Moon speaks up first. "Who in the whole universe would take the name Bob as a villain?!


***