Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Sailor Earth Saga 3- The Gemstone Scouts ❯ Chapter 7

[ A - All Readers ]
I Need Help!
Purity and Fie were going to be kept in the hospital a couple of days for observation.

But, the day after they went into the hospital, the rest of the Gemstones got into a fight with a monster sent by the great . . . Bob? (Who the h*ll calls an evil villain "Bob"?)

"All right, slug face! Let's see how you like this! Lotus Shriek!" Topaz calls out.

The Shriek stuns the sluglike creature long enough for Emerald to use her Life Drain attack on it.

When Sapphire started using her Hydro Bolt, the creature shot out a syrupy liquid that electrified Sapphire and Topaz.

"No! Emerald Crystal Blast!" Emerald shouts and her Emerald shards slam into the creature.

Emerald goes out of transformation as she notices Cherry and Amber lying on the ground.

After Raksha calls for another ambulance, the hospital tells her that her friends for at least three more days.

Raksha then thinks to herself, 'well, I guess it's time to call Elisabeth.'


***


While, in Tokyo, the Sailor Scouts have just finished defeating Queen Zoicite.

Elisabeth walks into the temple room where all the emergency Scout meetings were held, looking deeply concerned.

She looks at Damien and Aphrodite as she speaks to Sunshine.

"A friend of mine in New York has called to tell me Raksha is doing fine, but four members of the team 'the Gemstone Scouts' have been admitted into the hospital with serious injuries. They need help big time. So how about it, gang? You guys up for it?"

The others looked stunned. Serena asked the first question.

"Who are these Gemstone Scouts?" she asked.

"Well, just like the Sailor Scouts are Princess' and Guardians of their planets, the Gemstones were Princess' and Guardians of the Gemstone Kingdoms during the Silver Millenium, from Earth. Am I right, Aphrodite?"

"That's right, Elisabeth. Although I think we have one more Gemstone Scout that we had anticipated."

"Yeah," Michiru said, "like who?"

"Well, Onyx. Although Jet and Smoke were on the moon, Onyx had to stay back and defend her kingdom on Earth."

"Sailor Ruby and Sailor Emerald were neighbors of Darien and mine, right, Aphrodite?"

"Right, but, remember, Emerald also had a sister that lived on another planet." (All right, star.)

"So, guys," Damien said to the eleven scouts, three Guardian Cats, and Tuxedo Mask, "what do you think? Should we go help them?"

"Yeah!" Everyone shouted at once.


***