Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Sailor Earth Saga 3- The Gemstone Scouts ❯ Chapter 6

[ A - All Readers ]
The Arrival of the Great Bob
Raksha had been really quiet ever since Elisabeth had left for Tokyo.

She was walking to the store when her communicator started beeping.

"Yeah? What's up?" Raksha said into the communicator.

"We've got big trouble at the high school," Diamond's face came on the communicator, "get here as fast as possible."

"Right!" Raksha turned off her communicator. "Emerald Gemstone Transform!"

She jumped in the emerald colored car her parents had given to her just before her sixteenth birthday.

'I wonder how they knew?'


***


She reached the high school, driving 65mph, in fifteen minutes.

She saw the other Gemstones, who lived in the village, battling a guy with deep red hair.

Just as she was rushing in, Sapphire used her Hydro Bolt.

The bolt hit him, but didn't do any real damage.

"Fire Flash!" Ruby yelled. Then came out with a new power. "Ruby Phoenix Attack!"

The emblem on the front of the school burst into a flame and poppedout of the cement.

The Phoenix flew straight at the guy.

It hurt the guy a bit, but not a lot and he quickly sent the Phoenix back into the painting and struck Ruby down.

"I am the great Bob. Sent by Mojo Jo Jo to destroy you!" the guy named Bob said. "This is just a little show of what I can do and I Will Be Back!"

Bob disappeared and Sailor Emerald rushed to where Topaz and Sapphire are sitting on the ground next to Diamond and Ruby.

"They need a doctor!" Amber yells to Raksha. (They had already gone out of transformation.)

Raksha rushed to her car phone and called the hospital.


***