Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Sailor Earth Saga 3- The Gemstone Scouts ❯ Chapter 5

[ A - All Readers ]
Call My Name and I'll Be There
The three sisters went home after the fight and Raksha drove Fire home.

"I saw you and Elisabeth transform." Fire blurts out.

"What! When?" Raksha asks, startled.

"That night we had the 'Buffy' fest. I didn't know how to react to you after I found out," Fire said.

Raksha smiles. "That's okay, Fire."


***


The next day, Raksha meets Elisabeth in their meeting place. The only thing is, the other four are with her.

"Elisabeth, I would like you to meet Sailor Ruby, Sailor Topaz, Sailor Sapphire, and Sailor Diamond. Gemstone Scouts, meet Sailor Earth."

"Oh, this is great. You're all together now. I can go to Tokyo to meet my brother, finally, without Damien worrying."

Raksha and Fire stared at her. They weren't hearing this. It wasn't Fire who spoke up first between the two of them.

"You're leaving me, too?! Why?! First Sunshine, now you. Soon Fire and the Redfern sisters are going to leave me as well!" Raksha cried, tears pouring down her face as she runs away, very upset.

Elisabeth and Fire looked worried and upset.

"Guys, I don't mean to intrude on an upsetting situation, but who is Sunshine?" Purity asked.

Fire and Elisabeth sighed, looking close to tears.

"Sunshine is Raksha's twin sister. Her and their parents moved to Tokyo last year. Now she thinks I'm deserting her," Elisabeth said.

"And she hasn't seen her sister in a year." Fire said.

"I haven't seen my brother in fourteen years! I need to go to Tokyo!"

"Well, you go and have a good time, we'll take care of everything here in New York." Cherry said.


***


Again, Raksha didn't go to the airport to see Elisabeth off.

"She didn't go to see Sunshine off and she didn't come to see Elisabeth off.

"She didn't go to see Sunshine off and she didn't come to see Elisabeth off." Fire said to Elisabeth and the Redfern sisters.

"Maybe she feels that if she says goodbye to them now, then she'll never see them again." Amber said.

"Yeah that could be it! Remember Teri wouldn't come to the airport when we left?" Cherry asked.

"Yeah, I do." Purity whispered.

"We love you, Elisabeth. Call us when you get to Tokyo." Fire called.

"Make sure you tell Raksha that all she has to do is . . ." Elisabeth paused, " . . .call my name and I'll be there."

'There goes another one,' Fire thought to herself.


***