Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Shows Gone to Hell!...Or Sailor Moon Bloopers ❯ The Return of Sailor Moon, even if you don't like it. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Attempt Number One: Serena and Darien run into each...once again

Kmoney: People maybe putting your lives in danger and knowing your going to die made you all a little... *Turns index finger next to temple in a clockwise way* stupid.
Lita: You did the sign for crazy and call us stupid.
Kmoney: *Stares at her blankly* Point being?
Lita: Why'd you do the sign and call us stupid?
Kmoney: You see I'm calling you crazy and stupid.
Amy: I'm not stupid.
Kmoney: Can we please?
Cast: Sure!
Mina: Wait!
Kmoney: What!?
Mina: Just to clear things up. You are paying us *Looks at contract* four hundred yen a hour?
Kmoney: *Spits out soda* Are you kidding me? Who wrote that contract!? *Faints from shock*
Mina: *Balls paper up* Cheap bitch.
Kmoney: *Wakes up* I'm not cheap, I'm on a budget. ACTION!
*Metero crashes on the ground crowd forms*
Raye: Oh no aliens!
Lita: Ugly ones at that.
Kmoney: Shut-up!
Raye and Lita: Sorry.
*Darien pops up behind Serena*Darien: Meatball-head, if you keep eating so much your body is going to look like a meatball.
Serena: *Shocked* WHAT!? I don't even know you and your making comments about me. YOU JERK!
Kmoney: WOW! Those were some great acting skills Serena.
Serena: Who was acting?
Kmoney: You were.Serena: *Tears begin to form* I was not...*Runs off set.*
Kmoney: *Begins to clap* I can't believe it!
Amy: What?
Kmoney: I can't believe it, look at that dog stand on that ball!Everyone else: *Sweatdrops*
__________________________________________________________ ______________
Attempt Number One: Why is it always Molly?

Kmoney: Okay people let's get started.
Cardian: I will suck you dry!Molly: Help me Serena!
Mina: Why is it always Molly?
Raye: Huh?
Mina: Molly is always being attacked. If I got attacked as much as her I would have learn to run or duck or something, not just stand there screaming my eyes out.
Lita: We can't all be as smart as you Mina.
Mina: *Crosses arms over chest and nods* Now if we all were as smart as me the world would be a better place.
Amy: *Muttering* Or there wouldn't be a world at all.
Mina: What was that, Amy?
Amy: *Smiles* Nothing. I just said wouldn't that be the case.
Kmoney, Raye, and Lita: *Snickering*
Molly: Hello, I'm being sucked dry here. Somebody help.
Kmoney: Oh yeah. I forgot. Let's redo that.
_________________________________________________________________ _______
Attempt Number Two:

Kmoney: Action.
Cardian: I'll suck you dry 'til your nothing but liver and bones.
Molly: *Very confused* Liver and bones?
Cardian: Yeah I don't like liver and I might choke on the bones.
Kmoney: *Rolls eyes upward* Why?
__________________________________________________________________ ______
Attempt Number Three:

Kmoney: No more screw ups.
Molly: Gotcha.Cardian: This suit is giving me that mother of all wegies!
Kmoney: What suit? Your naked.
Cardian: Oh yeah. Then my skin is giving me a wegie.
Kmoney *Ignores comment* Action.
Cardian: *Speaks cardian lanuage*
Molly: Oh Serena help me.
Serena: *Snoring* zzzzzzzzzzzzzz Z_Z
Kmoney: *Sounding as much like Serena as possible* Why I'm on my way Molly, hold on.
Darien: Great job.
Kmoney: Thank you.
__________________________________________________________________ ______
Attempt Number One: Who's that girl in the dark blue skirt?

Kmoney: Sailor Moon! Action!
Serena: I just want to be normal.
Mina: That was never the case.
Serena: Hey look blond, you keep it up and your going to have a red boot in your ass.
Mina: *Falsely shock* Why Serena, I'm surprise at you.
Serena: What? What did I do?
Mina: Now if only you were as smart as me.
Serena: Then I'd be a total idiot.
Mina: *Glares* I'm not an idiot.
Serena: Yo mama.
Kmoney: Okay let's not talk about other people's mothers.
Mina: Go ahead. I could care less. Stupid bitch. The only good thing she did was bring me into the world.
Raye: And have sex with your daddy.
Mina: *Glances at her* Shut-up.
______________________________________________________________ __________
Attempt Number Two:

Kmoney: Let's go.
Serena: I don't want to be Sailor Moon again. Damn you cat.
Luna: Its your destiny.
Serena: It wouldn't be my destiny if your black fury ass didn't restore my memories.
Luna: Get over it and go save the stupid Japanese girl with the new York accent.
Serena: Okay! Moon Prism Power! *Transform into Sailor Moon* Its ass kicking time for that monster.
______________________________________________________________ __________
Attempt Number One: Monster your going down

Kmoney: Action.
Sailor Moon: *Points at cardian* Monster, your going down.
Cardian: And who are you?
Sailor Moon: I'm Sailor Moon *Does hand gestures* I fight for love and justice and all that other good stuff.
Cardian: What other good stuff would that be?
Sailor Moon: Well there's ice cream and cake, cookies, mangas, bunnies, pandas and...
*Cardian picks her pockets and everyone's on set while they listen to Sailor Moon*
Sailor Moon: ...snow cones oh those are good.
*Twenty hours later. Everyone has passed out on the floor or in chairs*
Sailor Moon: Theme Parks are nice...
_______________________________________________________________ _________
Attempt Number Two:

Kmoney: *Yawns* Ac...tion.
Sailor Moon: *Points at Cardian* Monster, your going down
Cardian: And who are you?
Sailor Moon: I'm Sailor Moon and no one crosses my path and lives.
Mina: I crossed your path and I'm still alive.
Sailor Moon: But you did die.
Mina: It was my duty.
Raye: Yeah she's right. You didn't actually kill her. It was that youma.
Sailor Moon: *Whining* You guys...
Mina: Sorry, go ahead, continue.
Sailor Moon: Thank you. *Looks back at monster* I'm very fragile please don't hurt me too badly.
Cardian: Whatever you say. *Blastes her to the ground*Sailor Moon: *Stands up* I said don't hurt me too badly. Scouts get em.
*Nobody moves.*Sailor Moon: What's the hold up?
Lita: Who the hell do I look like one of those guys from the gangster movies.
Raye: We just don't go when you say.
Amy: Yeah were not slaves.
Mina: That's like you saying 'Jump' and us saying 'how deep do you want us to go?'
Darien: Do I really want to know what that meant?
Kmoney: No. Trust me you don't.
________________________________________________________________ ________
Attempt Number three:

Kmoney: No more interruptions, okay?
Cardian: He he he he.
*Sailor Moon does her speech*Cardian: I'm really scared.
Sailor Moon: You should be.
Cardian: Oh your not going to get me.
Amy: Yes I will!
Sailor Moon: What!?*Everyone looks to see Amy and the Cardian fighting each other on a Tekkan fighting game*Amy: I got ja.
Cardian: No you don't.
*Amy Wins*
Amy: I got you! *Stands up* I am still the master!
Cardian: Damn. *Pulls out a random wallet from early.*
Kmoney: Isn't that my wallet?
Cardian: *Looks at it. Quickly hides it* No...
Kmoney: *Glares.*
_____________________________________________________________ ___________
Attempt Number One: Sailor Moon says goodbye to her old life.

Sailor Moon: To the Serena Tsukino I wanted to be. Goodbye.*Everyone claps*Sailor Moon: I really wanted to be normal, but ya know black bitchy cats just can't let me be normal. May you live forever in my soul and mind cause you'll never be again.
*Everyone claps again*Sailor Moon: Its a sad thing to say goodbye to you, but I can't change what happen. I really wish I could.
*Everyone slowly claps this time*
Sailor Moon: Maybe one day I'll see you again and we can have that normal life we've always wanted.
*Everyone reluctantly claps again*
Sailor Moon: Yeah we can spend time on the beach. Go hang up and never have to worry about youmas and monsters again, but that's only a wish upon a star that's not in the sky tonight.
*No one claps at all*
Sailor Moon: But one day, I'll-
Lita: SHUT-UP! We get the damn point you miss being normal.
Sailor Moon: Was I still talking.
*Everyone nods*
Sailor Moon: Brain musta took over there. Sorry it'll never happen again.
Raye: *Whispering* That's for sure.

A/N: I'm sorry if this one wasn't as funny.