Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Star Scouts ❯ Prologue

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Five girls and three cats stood on a hill, gazing down at the ruins and wreckage of their once magnificent city. Rain poured down on them, leaving the teens soaked. The tallest girl had chestnut brown hair in a ponytail and vivid emerald green eyes. She wore a green training gi, a black belt, black boots, two black bands on each ankle and wrist, and a green choker with a black star in the middle. Under that she had black shorts and a black t-shirt. She also had a sword case strapped over her shoulder with a sword in it. The other four girls wore similar uniforms, minus the sword case, sword and ankle and wrist bands.

The aqua haired girl tapped her on the shoulder. "Princess, we need to go before they come back."

"What of the queen, Small Lady and the Sailor Scouts?" The girl asked.

"They are safe Princess Emerald." the small black kitten said.

"But, we have to go." the black and white kitten piped up.

Princess Emerald nodded, but looked back at her city with clenched fists. "You will pay for killing my friends and destroying my home." she whispered quietly.

The girls and kittens vanished.