Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Window Seat ❯ Flashback B ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*The Window Seat: Flashback Part B*

A BSSM/Ronanite fanfiction crossover
* * *

Aniah
* * *

Minna! I wrote this during my seven week stay at overnight camp. I'm hoping that it lives up to your expectations!

Disclaimers-Ronan be mine, BSSM be THEIRS.

This is a continuation to Flashback A, I just needed to do it in different parts, k?
* * *
Having sealed all of the possible entries to and from his chambers against Hope's aura, the Prince dressed simply and left his captive rumpled and dazed on the bed. Hope, unfocused and hungry, lulled into the only place that would give her comfort in the face of the inevitable; her Nemesian memories.
* * *
Flashback B
* * *

Most of the clan sat in the tactical room, blatantly ignoring the presence of the foreigner who had been thrown upon them. Hope listened intently to everything said. "There are trespassers in an old warded passage the NeoQueen used to use to access her palace," the Blue Prince concluded at last. "It could be that time-traveling brat of hers and the 1990s Senshi."
The White Prince de Nemesis' eyes flashed. "You, Ayakashi," he gestured to the Sisters, who stood. "Take your opposing Senshi; fight fire with water, fight thunder with love, et cetera. Subdue them completely, bind them with negative energy, and bring them to the Throne Room." The girls chattered excitedly at being given another chance, till the eldest, the Thunder Sister, put them under control.
"We have our orders, my Prince, and we shall not fail you again!" With that they were gone. The Prince turned to Rubeus next.
"Kurenanio, I assign you the task yet again of taking the Rabbit. Watch for Senshi Pluto, especially. They have a tight relationship. When the girl has exhausted herself also take her here." Rubeus, glancing worriedly at Hope, left in a red blaze of aura. "Esmeraude, put that bloody fan away!" The Green Witch turned the color of the afore mentioned object and let it go up in a puff of smoke. "I want you to get Endymion. Make sure he's out cold, and watch out for those blasted roses. Bring him with the others." Muttering incoherently, she was gone. Saffir was sent for the two guardian kittens, and then it was just Hope and the Prince in the room. "You shall bear witness to the destruction of the Neo Silver Millenium. Come with me," instead of teleporting to the throne room, he offered an arm and they went (somewhat) gallantly to the Throne Room.
"Highness," Hope asked timidly. "Will you please offer an explaination? I am terribly confused." Dimando poured a glass of bittersweet red wine for both himself and the Ronanite. He sat on the jet-infused jade of the Throne of Winds. Hope took her glass to her customary space two steps below the throne.
"Neo Serenity," Dimando husked, seeming to forget Hope was in the room as an unearthly hologram appeared across the room from them. "Daughter of a goddess, co-ruler of Elysium. Wed to a boor, mother of a brat." He sipped his wine. "Hopefully today we will change that, hmm?"
Then, simultaneously, a green aura shot through the room. When it cleared, a barely hassled Petz held a subdued Senshi Venus at her feet, her own Love-Me chain binding her. Next Caleveras brought the mightily cussing Senshi Jupiter, followed by Cooan and Mercury, and Beruche with a praying Mars.
The sisters' prey were sprawled to the Prince's left, the Ayakashi somewhat quietly standing over them. Next Saffir brought two spazzing cats, one who said vehemently "These guys match that bastard Kunzite!" Dimando's eyes grew more and more joyful as each acquisition came in. Hope watched all with interest, but much pity.
Esmeraude and Rubeus came next, with a sobbing pink-haired girl and an obviously rabid man with no fashion sense. "If you'll excuse me a moment," Dimando leered. "I have a queen to find." The White Prince was truly gone only a minute before he came back, bearing a girl in the most magnificent white-gold gown Hope had ever seen. He laid her down tenderly, heart shining through his eyes, and invited his staff for (another) drink.
Ten minutes later, the effects of battle wearing off, everyone was awake. "Mamo-chan?" Serenity whispered, reaching a weak hand out toward her love. No one from the Silver Millenium noticed the interested looks from the dais.
"U-U-Usako!" Kamen raised a gloved arm in reply, and their hands clenched briefly. With a whoosh Dimando was there, stepping on Mamoru's wrist, which audibly cracked.
"Thought you could save her again, Endymion? Thought your status as Earth's guardian could protect you? No, baka," he snarled, "earth is cold, and it's Lady needed elsewhere!" The Queen and the Prince were on the top of the dais, now. Kamen, with the Rabbit at his side and the cats at his feet, struggled to stand.
"Whomever you are, know that no one can disrupt the orbits of the Earth and it's satallite!"
"More lectures?!" Dimando sneered. "See how your Queen's guard respond to your flowery words!" Dimando signaled to the Ayakashi, who grimly prepared and filled out their murder. Serenity fell to her knees, anguish scarring her perfect face. She was almost catatonic with it.
"And your guardians? Pitiful!" Dimando was really going now. Safir executed the power this time. "And no one even need waste energy on your daughter, for once you're gone, she will follow!" A piercing white blast, and Mamoru was writhing on the floor. Worst of all, ChibiUsa was completely fading away. She gazed wistfully at both her parents, and was gone. As Mamoru disappeared, leaving no trace on the perfect floor, the Prince turned to his prize and kissed her. "Terra for Nemesis!" he roared to his subordinates.
* * *

Thus how was the Gold, formerly and presently Serenity, came by her title. Hope was assigned to her personal needs, and both of them isolated themselves from the rest of the Clan, taking great pleasure in recounting the lives of their past. Neither of them ever spoke to the outside. Hope respected Serenity's silence and Serenity honored Hope's headstrong way of life.

* * *
Hope sat up from the bed, sleepily smiling at the dim room. "I know my Nemesians will save me," she told the empty walls. "And then I'll never see this place again."
* * *

Well, minna, I've finished this fic already. Now all you need is to stay in suspense as I type it up! Join my BSSMVILLIANS yahoogroup: http://www.yahooogroups.com/group/bssmvillians and email me with anything: mailto:AniaHope@aol.com