Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Window Seat ❯ A New World ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*The Window Seat-Chapter 3: A New World*
* * *

Aniah
* * *

Minna! The second part of the story written at camp. This is back on the main storyline---where we left off after Hope was captured. Hope it also lives up to your expectations!

Disclaimers: RONAN be MINE, BSSM be Naoko's, Pioneers, DiC's…etc.
* * *
Thunder crashed, at an earthquake level. "A dream, Scum Prince?" Hope/Amethyst ground out against the beginnings of Darain's 2nd attempt at further evolving Hope's psyche. "You'd do well to-" she arched her back in pain and writhed as the Prince almost effortlessly threw some paralyzing energy into her.
"Don't move, my sweet," he taunted, checking her bindings and teleporting away.
* * *
The 8 members of the Black Moon Clan (and their Queen) were plunked down on cold tile in a large hall. Pluto stood, hiding an evil grin at the various splayed positions they found themselves in. "Where in the name of the Moon are we?" Rubeus demanded, dusting himself off and discreetly helping Cooan to her feet.
"The keep of Darain, in the Kipturonian capital of Dire. Your Amethyst Hope is here." Time held out a palm to her soverign. "Use your key, as Small Lady did, to bring you back to our home." Although Dimando stifled a snort when the Rabbit was mentioned, there were tears in both Pluto and Serenity's eyes. With that said, she was gone and Serenity returned physically to her place by Dimando.
"Split up," the White Prince commanded icily, the presence of Time irking him. "Saffir, Ayakashi. Rubeus, Esmeraude, to me. Open an aural portal tuned to me when you find her." The Blue Prince gave a stiff salute.
"As good as done, oniisan," he replied, as they separated. The Bule Prince took his group down, while Dimando drew his squad into the a lesser hall of the Diran fortress. The two groups were only twenty yards from each other when a bronze-gold entity pulsed and formed into Darain.
"Interesting entourage, Prince of Nemesis," he drawled. "Why'd you bother to bring them if you know you'll never get to the princess?" Darain was really pleased with himself.
"Why did he call her a princess?" Esmeraude nudged Rubeus behind her fan.
"Cause she's the heir to the empire, smart one," he answered, keeping his voice in check. They noticed Darain twirling an orb that looked to be pure diamond---his powerstone.
"Hope is a beautiful, unearthly creature," the Kipturonian commented, twirling the orb more. "Ah-ah-ah," he focused on Rubeus, "not a step closer! Did My Lady tell you the properties of a Spirit Elementalist? I can enter minds distort and invoke reactions and feelings, take and mold aural energy. You have no chance against me." He was amused by the shirking motion the Ayakashi and everyone else except Dimando and Rubeus made at the discovery. "We are immortal from human diseases, but a mortal wound can kill us." Rubeus DID step forward.
"Why tell us this, mutant? Why not just…" Dimando put a cool, restraining hand on his shoulder.
"We don't want violence now, where it can kill us!" He pointed out in a soft, urgent voice. "Let us learn his weaknesses first."
Darain went on to explain how, through binding the essence of his aura and energy to hers it would absorb the Water Element in her and convert it, letting the discarded essence flow into him and make him stronger. He would make her a goddess, and the mother of his completely immortal children. All of them were repulsed. Rubeus could contain his temper no longer.
"Nemesis, move out!" He roared, glancing at Dimando. With a final cry the Nemesians were lose in Dire.
* * *
The clan spent only an hour searching before a highly warded door was found. "That's got to be it," Prince Saffir affirmed, quickly contacting and locking on to Dimando. That group, the White Prince towing Serenity, converged with the others then and there.
"If my sisters and I combine our powers, it should break. What is your opinion, my Prince?" Petz glanced at Saffir, who glanced at Dimando, who agreed. "Stand back then," she warned, and the three other Ayakashi stood with her. With a cry of 'NOW!' The Ayakashi blasted the wards (and the heavy oaken door) into galactic oblivion. "Allrighty then!" Cooan did her Ace Ventura imitation (which only her sisters understood) and they charged into the lair of Darian.
* * *

NE? Only one chapter to go! <that I know of> so J and get hyped! mailto:AniaHope@aol.com and join my yahoogroup! http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/bssmvillians ja ne minnachan!