Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Torn Between Duty And Love ❯ Prisoner ! ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

TORN BETWEEN DUTY AND LOVE
by Blue Dreamer (bluedreamer80@hotmail.com)
A Land Of Dreams : www.alandofdreams.com


Disclaimer:
Sailor Moon is owned by all its respective owners, Naoko Takeuchi, et al. Any other characters in this story are copyright to me as well as the story itself. Thank you and I hope you enjoy. This fic is inspired by Yumi Tamura's masterpiece Legend of Basara which happens to be the manga and anime I prefer.

Synopsis:
Serenity grew up in the shadow of her twin brother... What happens when she will have to take destiny in her hands and go fight the dictatorship that has taken place in her country?

Editors:
Jessica (futuremoonteen@aol.com)

Chapter 08 : Prisoner !

-"Prince Endymion, your father's here to talk with you" a royal guard said as he opened the door without any warnings.

He saw Serenity and screamed " That's Shingo trying to murder the prince ! Guards, quick !"

Before Endymion could do or say anything, Serenity was tied up. Luckily she had dressed up before, while she was arguing with Endymion.

-"Let me handle the situation" Endymion ordered the guards as he wanted them to get away from his beloved

'Beloved?' he was thinking 'or traitor?'

-"What's this all about" a rough voice suddenly came into the room

-"King Darius, we have caught Shingo" said one of the guards

-"Fine, take him to the prison and we can kill him tomorrow morning with the rest of the prisoners ... a public killing ! That will be great entertainment"

The guards took away Serenity. She was glaring at Endymion as though to tell him how much of a coward he was.

Indeed he did not say anything against the king even though he wanted to do so. He wanted to run towards Serenity and hug her in his arms. Tell her everything would be alright. But the truth is that it is not alright. The woman of his dreams is a rebel, a person the king wants killed.




Author's notes
I know chapter 8 is very, very short... hope you like it so far.
"Dreams are the beginning of a never ending story"