Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Trapped ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
InvincibleInuYasha: I'm going to write a bit more. I'm beginning to feel my passion for writing taking over. So here's another story for you. Hopefully it will be good and everybody will like it.

Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon. Naoko Takeuchi does.


Trapped

Chapter One

"Sailor Moon! Watch out!" Sailor Venus shouted, "Venus Love-me Chain!" A chain made of golden hearts appeared in Sailor Venus' hand and she whipped at the sludge youma. Sailor Moon shreiked as the glob pulled her closer, dragging her by her leg. Sailor Mars yelled, "Akuryo taisan!" She threw an ofuda at the youma, praying that it would ward it away from the scout leader. The ofuda was simply absorbed into the youma. The scouts didn't know what to do. This youma was powerful. Their attacks had no effect. And since Sailor Moon was about to be absorbed into the youma, and Sailor Jupiter had been knocked out, they couldn't use the Sailor Attack.

Sailor Mars cursed under her breath, "Mercury, can't you try to find a weakness or something!?" Sailor Mercury was frantically typing on her handheld super-computer, "I can't figure out any kind of weak point!" Sailor Chibi Moon held out her Wand and shouted, "Pink Sugar Heart Attack!" The hearts didn't go too far of a distance, so she ran closer to the youma, taking her chances to save her future mother. Tuxedo Kamen shouted, "Chibi Moon! Don't go closer to it!" Chibi Moon was only ten feet away from the enemy, and the hearts began hitting it. The sludge youma roared and smacked Chibi Moon away from it. Chibi Moon flew into the air. Tuxedo Kamen dove to catch her, "Chibi Moon, hold on!" Sailor Moon screamed and was buried up to her waist in the youma's green sludge.

Sailor Mars had had enough. She ran towards the youma and grabbed Sailor Moon's wrists. Sailor Venus shouted, "Mars! Be careful!" Sailor Mars stuggled to pull Sailor Moon from the sticky goo. Sailor Moon tried to kick herself away from the youma. The Youma roared again and pushed Sailor Moon and Sailor Mars into the goo. Sailors Mercury Venus and Chibi Moon and Tuxedo Kamen shouted, "Sailor Moon!"

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Rei moaned and rubbed her forehead, "What happened?" She slowly opened her eyes and let them focus. She found herself in a stone chamber, free of windows and furniture. There was a large wooden door to one wall with a small rectangle cut into it. The hole was covered with bars. She looked on the floor and saw that it was covered with dirt and something that looked uncomfortably like blood. Then she saw Usagi, lying facedown on the cold stone floor. Rei crawled closer, and suddenly fell as something pulled on her ankle. She looked, and saw a chain attached to the wall, connecting with her ankle. Upon closer observation, Usagi had a chain attatched to her as well.

Suddenly, Rei realized they weren't in their Sailor forms anymore. Memories of the battle and her struggle to free Sailor Moon from the youma came back to her. Rei thought, 'We were pushed in. I think we passed out as soon as we were captured. But, where are we now?' A sound outside of the door interrupted her thoughts.

The door opened and a man appeared. The man was very tall, at least six feet tall, and he had black hair that was combed down in spikes. He looked about seventeen years old. He wore a sleeveless black shirt, dark denim pants, and combat boots. His eyes were deep and jet black. Rei narrowed her eyes at him, "Who are you?" The man gave a small smirk and answered, "I am Skyler. And how are you, Sailor Mars?" Rei hissed, "What are you going to do to us?" Skyler's smirk grew, "Hmmm... I don't know if I should tell you. I mean, you are my prisoners now. I don't have to tell you anything." Rei turned her back to him, "Fine." Skyler laughed and said, "You are very brave. Anyway, a meal will be brought to you shortly. I'm sure the battle has made you famished." He turned and closed the door behind him.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Minako banged on the door to Mamoru's apartment, "Mamoru! Open the door, please!" Chibi Usa cried, "Mamo-chan! Please come out, we need to talk to you!" The other two scouts were also trying to get Mamoru out of his apartment. Ami said, "Mamoru-san, we're worried about them too, but now we're worrying about you as well.

Mamoru was still in his Tuxedo Kamen suit. He had removed his hat and his mask, and he was lying on the couch. The memories of last night haunted him. As soon as Sailor Mars and Sailor Moon were pulled into the youma, it faded away. It didn't give any clue as to where it went, and they didn't know the condition of the missing Sailors. And he couldn't save her. None of them could save her. Mars was willing to put herself in danger to save Sailor Moon. Chibi Moon was too. But she was injured. her wrist had been sprained. Mamoru thanked the gods that his future daughter didn't suffer anything worse and she didn't get captured as well. But his true love was lost. Usagi was captured and he didn't have any leads. It was different from before. In the past, the enemy would usually use one of them as bait to get all of the Sailors involved. But this time, they were gone without a trace. Mamoru suffered terribly from this. He didn't eat since the night before. He could only think about his missing love. He ignored the banging on his door. He could barely hear the shouts calling him.

Makoto was furious, 'How can he do this!? We're trying to find out where Usagi-chan and Rei-chan are and he's just locking himself away from us! Maybe if he helps us, we'll have a better chance of finding out where they are.' Makoto threatened, "Mamoru-san, if you don't open this door, I'm knocking it down, I don't care how much costs!" A few moments later, the lock clicked and the doorknob turned. The door opened and Mamoru stepped out. Running a hand through his hair, he gruffly said, "What is it?"

Makoto frowned, "Mamoru-san, I know you're upset about this, we all are. But we can't just sit around and mope. If we work together, I'm sure we can figure out what happened to them, and where they are." Mamoru sighed, "We don't have any leads, we haven't heard of any other youma sightings for two months now, and we haven't heard of a new enemy since then. We have no clue who did this or why. We don't know what they'll do or what they've already done to Usagi-chan and Rei-chan. How are we supposed to do this?" Makoto shouted, "So what are you saying? We should just give up!? You love Usagi-chan and she loves you. She expects you to save her. If you don't even try, your betraying her." Mamoru lowered his head guiltily and stepped away from the door, "Why don't you all just come in."

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

"Usagi-chan... Usagi-chan!" Usagi smelled something delicious. Odango, rice cakes. She felt a slight pain in the back of her head. She slowly opened her eyes to see herself and Rei in an unfamiliar stone chamber. She mumbled, "Where are we?" Rei smiled in relief, "Good, you're okay." Usagi slowly sat up and sat on her ankles. "Ow." Around her leg was a shackle that was attatched to the wall. Usagi panicked, "Rei-chan! What happened!? Where are we!?" Tears were welling up in her eyes. Rei said, "Usagi-chan, calm down! Do you remember what happened? We were captured by that youma. And I guess it brought us here. There's a guy called Skyler, and I don't know what he's planning to do. Just, don't let him see any kind of weakness in you. We don't know who he is or what he's got planned. So, no crying, okay?" Usagi wiped her eyes and nodded, trying to hold back the others that were threatening to come down. Rei said, "I guess we'll have to wait for the scouts to come. My transformation pen is gone, and so is your brooch. We can't try to fight back for a while. We just have to sit here and wait. I''m sure Mamoru-san and the others are trying their best to find us, so we won't be here for long." Usagi smiled weakly, "Thank you for trying to save me Rei-chan." Rei smiled, "Forget about it. What are friends for?"

Usagi turned her attention to her grumbling stomach and the food beside her, "Rei-chan, can we eat this?" Rei said, "I guess we can. If we're supposed to be hostages or something, I'm sure Skyler won't want us dead. And I ate already, and so far nothing's happened to me." At Rei's words, Usagi grabbed the tray of food and ate as if she hadn't in years, "Mph... This is pretty good."

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Mamoru's apartment was filled with the Sailor Senshi and the three cats that belonged to them. They were all exhausted, trying to figure out just where their missing scouts could be. Luna was especially worried. The Princess, the one that she was responsible for, the one that she had grown so attatched to was missing, and probably in danger. She tried to get everybody to work harder, "Come on now, everybody! We have to find them, quickly!" Mamoru tried to help out too. But he was still upset. His queen was gone and they didn't have any clue as to how she was. He moped around the apartment, and his face was sullen. Chibi Usa was worried about him. He was usually serious and led many of their planning sessions next to Ami. But now, he was useless. He kept sighing, and mumbling to himself incoherently. Chibi Usa tried to cheer him up by saying, "Hey, I think Ami-chan found something." or "We'll help each other out to find Usagi-chan and Rei-chan." But he simply ignored the pink-haired girl. That scared the scouts. He usually had his full attention on the girl, his future daughter. It was not like him to just ignore her without even a smile or a comment.

The senshi all had hope. They stayed up all night trying to get anything, something that would recover their friends. They put all of their effort and more into it, goingback to the park where they fought for clues, or trying to recall certain attacks that might have led to the kidnapping. They knew that by this time, it would probably be too late. But if they were, they at least wanted to seek revenge. Makoto said, "Whoever's playing around with us like this will not get away with this." Usually Rei would be fired up about something like this, and she'd whip all of the senshi into shape until they found a clue. They needed her back. Usagi wouldn't be of much help in this kind of situation, but sometimes she would come up with something remarkable. Their leader and friend needed to return to them.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Skyler entered the chamber to find Rei glowering at him, and Usagi looking curiously at him. He smirked, "So, you're both up I see. Did you enjoy your meals?" Rei scowled at him, "Are you going to let us out of here any time soon?" Skyler smirked again, "Maybe. It depends on my mood. Maybe I'll let you walk around the place for a while." Usagi looked frightened. Skyler went up to her and took her chin in his hand, "Are you scared of me, Sailor Moon? Are you scared of what I might do to you?" Usagi didn't answer. She just closed her eyes and let a single tear slip down her face. Skyler wiped the tear away with his finger and said, "Well, we'll see what happens. I just might be nice." With that, he leaned down and kissed her cheek.

Usagi screamed and slapped Skyler across the face, "Don't touch me!" Skyler's seemingly charming face faded as a red, bruising mark appeared on his face. The rage was evident within his eyes as he returned the smack with twice the force. Usagi shreiked and tears flowed down her stinging face. Skyler hissed, "Do that again, and it'll be more than a smack." Usagi silently wept to herself. Rei snarled at him, "How dare you! You bastard!" Skyler snarled back, "Would you like to be hit too!? Is that what you want!?" He smacked Rei across the face, "Shut up. Get on my nerves one more time, and you'll wish you never messed with me." Rei ignored the pain in her face and the taste of blood in her mouth and she narrowed her eyes at him. Skyler smirked, "Now you know what happens when you piss me off. Don't let it happen again." He left the chamber and slammed the door.

Usagi cried out in anguish, "Mamo-chan!" Rei rubbed her cheek and cursed under her breath, "He will pay for this. He will pay." Usagi cried for a long time after that. The sting from the slap was long gone, but the lips that burned onto her cheek hurt much more than that. She wept for her prince to come and save her from this evil place, from this evil man who hurt her. Rei was angered beyond belief. Angry at Skyler for smacking her like he did, for kissing Usagi when she had Mamoru. She was also angry at herself, since she knew she couldn't do anything about it. She had lost her transformation pen to that man so she was powerless. She hated that she couldn't snap that guy's neck in an instant. Or better, watch him burn underneath her flames. But she couldn't. At least, unlike Usagi, she could hold back her tears and show no fear to Skyler. She wouldn't let him have his way.


InvincibleInuYasha: Okay, there's just a tad of a beginning of a story. I have no idea where I'm going with this. Sailor Moon and Sailor Mars have been kidnapped to somewhere the senshi have no idea about. Skyler is a new enemy, and Mamoru is all upset. So there's a kind of summary, I think. Anyway, if I decide to continue this, then I won't be posting for another two or three weeks. I'm unbelieveably busy at this point, and I'll be too busy hanging out with my brother while he's here! Yay! So yeah, I'll just ignore all of you guys for a week or two, you're going to have to deal with it. I just need some time off. Thanks! Bye. R&R!