Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ True Love Found ❯ chap 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN SAILOR MOON OR TWILIGHT.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I wasn't able to put on chapter 1 also on another note I will be bringing back bad guys from Sailor Jupiters past that will appear in chapter Ten. and the james thing already happened.
Also at first Edward will be very over protected cause he doesn't know that Lita can take care of herself but when he sees her in action he know she can handle herself but he still will be protective just not so much.
Set during new moon and Victoria is after Bella but it will that it happend in before their Junior(?) yr.
On another not there will be mentions of rape, I will give you a bit of a review about Lita and whats going on in Japan for her before she leaves. so here it goes.
Lita's ex-boyfriend comes back into the picture and spots lita at the mall swim suite shopping , which leads to Freddie ( the ex.) stalking her with his group of wanting to get back at her. so in other words freddie and kindnapped lita and gang banged her. friends realize she is missing look for her and find in middle of the rape.
people that find her are darien, serena, and haruka. so lita and rosalie will form a fast friendship because of the rape and also with but rosalie will be more understanding. Lita will be moving to fork in about four months after the rape.
So people after I post this authors not I will try and finish ch. 3 ok so later.



Converting /tmp/php7Plppr to /dev/stdout