Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ What Happen? ❯ Missing Something ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Day before Spring Break
`I'm so bored out of my mind 'Serena thought. Just wishing this day was over. Even though it was one of her favorite subjects in school, but she was couldn't make time to go faster.
"Serena," as Mrs. Honaker yelled at her for daydreaming in class! "Would you like to share your poem to the class?"
As soon she jumped back to reality, she grabbed her poem and read it aloud to the class.
Love
What is the meaning of that powerful word?
Everyone thinks it is a big deal
Well it is
Most teenagers usually have this felling at this age
Love is an intense affection for another
Love is patient and kind
Does not envy, boast, nor proud
It is not rude, self-seeking, and doesn't delight in evil
But it rejoices in truth
Love always protects, trusts, hopes, and preservers
Some people lust instead of love
They do it and go to the next available person
Do not lust
Love is the better choice in life
This feeling is something we need to use carefully
Why do I know this?
Because love is something in everyone's life
Everyone was amazed after the poem she had just read.
After school
"Finally school is over for a week," Serena said with much joy.
"Remember everyone we have to pack tonight in order to leave in the morning to go to Texas." Bubbles said.
As they walked into the house everyone started to pack-up their stuff. Serena was looking at a picture of her and Darien at her 6th birthday party. It was the best one she had, because he was there when she needed him most.
She remembered that one of them would come to either of their houses and go to the park and play all day long. Performing songs together, fooling around, and watching her practicing dance moves that she is trying to perfect. `I wonder where he is now or if he is here in this world,' she thought.
Lit shouted, “Serena come on game night is about to start and it is your turn to pick!"
"Be right there."
Game night 8:00
The girls do it every night and they go in an order on who picks the game.
"Let's see what we can play tonight," she said, "I know we can play Undo attack."
Everyone agreed.
Fewhours later
Ami won the most games.
Mina said tiredly," I'm heading towards bed; ya'll do the same."
"Yeah, we have a long trip ahead of us," Blossom said also looking tired.
Everyone went to their rooms, and turned-in for the night.