Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ What's Worse? ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
What's Worse?

By Silent Serenade

raining_rhapsody@hotmail.com

Written on 16/10/02

Um... Let's say this is my first One Hour Challenge response, not to mention the first piece of fanfiction written (and finished) in around 6 months. It was done in an hour (duh!) when I was dead tired and supposed to be researching on an assignment. I know nothing about being drunk or playing poker itself, so don't complain. Nevertheless... Hope you enjoy!

For those who might wonder about the one Japanese phrase I used, daijoubu desu means I'm fine, a term which highly amuses me.

Disclaimer: Sailor Moon ain't mine. Nor are the concepts of One Hour Challenges. They can be found at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DGA_One_Hour_Challenges. However, I *do* own my new violin... ^.~

~~~~~~~~~~

'As the dear pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, O God.' - Psalm 42:1

~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm fine!" Screeched an obviously *not* alright Usagi, flapping her arms around, attempting to fly.

"No you're not. You're drunk."

"Aww... Mamo-baka... Why do you always have to spoil the fun? Can't you see? Daijoubu desu!!"

Hm? Did she just call me that? "You've had some of the spiked punch. We've gotta get you home before your parents start worrying about you."

Between hiccupping and giggling, Usagi finally managed to whisper a sentence of some coherency. "They're out."

Upon seeing Mamoru's strange expression, she laughed outright and added: "So it's just you and me now, Mamo-"

Mamoru sighed as she was seized by another fit of gurgling noises. He had absolutely no idea how she ended up at one of Motoki's college parties, nor how she had taken so much of that alcohol that she acted like *this*. He had went to Motoki's place to ask him about the notes he missed the other day before spotting Usagi in her state and half carried her to the park. Still, she was lucky no one took advantage of her or anything... Cringing inwardly, he thought about how to treat this matter.

"Right, let's take you home first, Odango."

With a cute little pout, she swayed dangerously close and poked him hard in the chest.

"No. I don't wanna go there... I wanna gotta yooooooour home!"

That said, her finger softened and Mamoru found a handful of gold within his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on, boy! Off with it!"

Mamoru groaned loudly and smacked himself, cursing whoever listening for presenting him with such luck tonight. He took her home and spent nearly 30 minutes trying to lay her softly on the bed (not to mention content to just hold her) so she could continue sleeping peacefully. He got as far as her body - as soon as her head brushed the pillows, she bounced up, not any less sober than before. And began whining to play strip poker.

The fates must've been against him, seeing he was losing every round to an intoxicated teenager.

Reluctantly, Mamoru removed his socks and placed them upon the enticing pile of pants, belts and jackets. He had tried to defend his dignity as much as possible throughout the game, ridding little bits and pieces instead of, well, clothing. Besides, the Odango didn't quite seem to care; she was winning dramatically.

"Aww... Why the socks? Why not something else... Like those boxers? Or you've got nothing under them?" Giggling brightly at Mamoru's very pink gaze, she resumed her winning streak...

... Or so she thought.

"Haha! Got you there!" Roaring triumphantly, Mamoru stood up and did a little tap dance before realising what was going to happen... He stopped abruptly and opened his mouth to yell for her NOT to do it...

Too late.

"I'm too sexy for my shirt. Too sexy for my shirt. So sexy it huuuuurts!"

Leaving a grinning blonde in a lacy bra and skirts, and a gapping hunk whose body had momentarily stopped functioning.

Usagi expertly dealt another hand of cards and waited for her opponent to pick up his. Seeing no response, she leaned forward and waved an arm in his fact, trying to get his attention, at the same time giving him an eyeful.

Instantly jotting to reality, Mamoru obediently picked up his hand and stared at it for awhile. Playing mechanically, he unconsciously won.

Off went the socks, leaving Mamoru inwardly groaning.

And again.

Off went one hair tie, sending streams of gold flowing.

And again.

Off went the other one, perfecting her angelic features.

And again.

Off went the pink skirt, nearly killing Mamoru.

He had no idea what happened, and if was worse ending up naked in front of the drunk young girl, or having the beauty with slender legs, beautifully soft hair which would hurt to touch, a tiny waist and...

He was NOT going to go there... Not yet anyway.

Perhaps someone heard his prayers and decided to kill him instead of just teasing.

The last hand of cards were dealt. Now his destiny would finally be decided - It would leave one of them naked minus their underwear or for Mamoru's case, boxers.

Darnit! I don't know what to do with this one... A very risky hand...

Risking a look in Usagi's eye, he lifted his gaze and met with a pair of gleaming azure.

And had no idea what sort of horror it could've possibly contained.

Usagi stood up, and for a moment he felt like taking her right there and then. She seductively walked up and knelt before him, testing his final strand of self-control, and whispered in his ear.

"I can't get no satisfaction! Full house."

With that, she practically ripped off his shirt, leaving him naked in all his muscular glory.

Before he had a chance to breath, her lips sweetly claimed his, as her body pressed up against his bare chest. Knowing it was her first kiss, he gently returned it before holding her tightly, trying to ignore the uncomfortable restrains of his otherwise loose boxers.

"Thank you for the night, Mamo-chan. Sweet dreams."

Mamoru lovingly watched the quiet Usagi, gracefully smiling as she entered a world of her own. Placing one last delicate caress on her lips, he carried her to his bedroom. Before closing the door, he whispered to the darkness, ready to join Usagi in her fantasies.

"It's been my pleasure, Usako."

~~~~~~~~~~

Heh. That sucked. But 'twas fun writing it. ^.^ Goodnight all...

Silently,

Serenade