Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ You don't always get what you want! ❯ Secrets Revealed ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]





Hey Minna!!! This is Fireblosm again. How did ya like chapter 2? Sorry about it being so short. I swear this one is gonna be longer I hope. In this fic Raye goes to school with the other girls and so does Mina. My story, my rules!!




Disclaimer: People you know I don't own Sailor Moon. If you want to sue me go ahead. I don't know how much lint would be worth in money.



Story: You don't always get what you want Part 3
By: Niccole
Rated: PG-13
Email: Nicmika2@aol.com


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



He looked into her deep blue eyes and brought his lips to hers. His kisses were powerful and demanding; begging for more. Serena wanted nothing more than to knee him in his happy little hot dog but she couldn't move.


'If I don't do something now this is gonna go into something else' Serena thought to herself.


'God, she tastes like honey. Lucious honey' Diamond groaned as he licked her lips slightly.


(Stereo blares: "And I wanna li-li-li-lick you from your head to your toes and I wanna move from the bed down to tha down to tha to tha floor...." If you don't know the song let's just say it's perfect for what HE'S thinking right now!)


Diamond's hand suddenly left her arm and start message her thigh through her uniform. When his hand came in contact with her thigh Serena's evil side was unleased. Suddenly a bright silver light comsumed Serena and Diamond was thrown off. Straight into the black board. After he hit the black board he slid down to the floor not moving. Everyone looked at Serena who was now glowing. Her creasant moon showed brightly on her forehead.


"This is bad; this is very,very bad" Mina said shaking her head. Finally Serena stopped glowing and her creasant moon faded.


"H..How d..did..y..y.you..d..d..do that.t.t.t." Molly asked stuttering.


"Long story I'll tell you later" Serena answered. She then turned to Mina.


"V, we gotta get the rest of the scouts here now" said Serena.


"Right" said Mina. She took out her communicator, flipped it open, and pressed a green button.


"Hey Leets are you there?" Mina said into the communicator. Lita's face popped up onto the communicator's screen.


"Yo, Lita here. I felt two distint power levels in your class, was I right?" Lita asked whispering.


"Bulleyes. Serena was one Diamond was the other." answered Mina.


"WHAT?! How in the hell did he find you guys?! Is Serena okay?" Lita screamed.


"Lower the decibels; and Serena is fine. Look, call the others and get them to Ms. H's class A.S.A.P. I'll tell you everything when you guys get here." ordered Mina.


"In case you forgot I'm still in the middle of class" said Lita.


"Well I guess you'll have to leave then won't you. I'm guessing everyone can hear our conversation by now because of your screaming?" Mina asked bluntly.


"They sure can." Lita answered while she looked at the shocked faces of her classmates, "Oh well, they might as well find out now"


"Can you guys see if you can get Darien too?" asked Mina.


"Sure. I'm on my way. Jupiter out." Lita said as the screen went blank.


"The others are coming" Mina said closing her communicator.


"I think I should transform now" She thrust her hand in the air and said the magic words.


"Pikachu I choose you!" (A.N. HEHEHE. Bet ya'll weren't expecting that...>..Alight fine be that way!)


"Venus Star Power!" she said. Everyone was blinded except Serena by a bright orange light. Orange heart ribbons wrapped around Mina's body. In a flash Mina was replaced by Sailor Venus.


"WHAT?!" schreeched the class.


"YOU'RE Sailor Venus?" asked a shocked Nadia.


"Yep" answered Mina.


"But how?" asked Molly.


"Desitny, I guess" shrugged Mina.


"Can we get back to the matter at hand, please?"asked Serena a little ticked that everyone forgot about her.


"Sorry. Where are those scouts. They should be here by now" Mina a bit impatienly. As if on cue 3 thoroughly pissed off scouts burst through the door.


"Where the hell is he?" asked a pissed Mars.


"Yeah, where is the cowardly bastard?" asked an equally pissed Juptier.


"Woahhhhh...chill out guys. At the moment he is unconscious, I think" said Serena.


"You guys should have seen the way Serena kicked his ass after he kissed her" Mina squealed.


"HE WHAT?!!!" they screamed.


"Well I couldn't let him manhandle me and not do anything about it" said Serena calmly.


"Well for once you're right Serena" Raye agreed. Serena being Serena stuck her tongue out at the fiery priestess.


"Guys please...We've got to focus and work out a plan" Ami said tapping on her earlobe twice. A blue light covered the area around her eyes then formed her visor. She then reached into her sub-space pocket and took out her mini-computer.


"You guys couldn't find Darien?" asked Mina. They shook their heads no.


"It's a good thing too; he'd likely kill Diamond before us" Mina said trying to somewhat lighten the mood.


"Yeah. Are there anymore evil guys that want you to themselves" Raye asked sarcastically.


"HA HA. That was so funny that I forgot to laugh" Serena retorted.


"We had Sailor Venus in our class and we didn't even know it?!" said a shocked Nadia.


"Hey you've got ALL the Sailor Scouts in your school" Mina chirped.


"Lita's Jupiter, Raye's Mars, and Ami's Mercury" said Serena.


"Cool. But where's Sailor Moon?" asked Crystal.


"That would be me" answered Serena.


"WHAT?!" the class schreeched again, a couple of thunks preceeding.


"Of course, same hair, same eyes why didn't I see it before?" Melvin said staring Serena up & down. He then pulled a pointer out of nowhere, walked up to her and started poking her in the shoulder.


"Do you mind if I get a skin sample"


She pushed him away shouting, "Melvin will you please stop examining me like I'm one of your little lab mice!!" Everyone laughed as Melvin scampered away.


"Serena, why was he looking at you the whole time while he was telling us about the legend of the Moon Kingdom?" asked Molly.


"The story of the Moon Kingdom is no legend. It's real...well was. I'm Princess Serenity" said Serena.


"Wow. Cool. But why does he want you?" asked Nadia.


"Simple he loves me" answered Serena.


"I really don't think he loves you more like lusts for you" Lita commented.


"Diamond loves me I know he does but his lust is just as great as his love" Serena retorted.


"Ummm... I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that Diamond guy is gone" said Crystal.


"WHAT?!!!" The Scouts schreeched...........





MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWWWWWW WWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!


Bye for now.


"And on the third day God made Darien"
-Unknown

-Fireblosom


P.S. DON'T HESITATE TO REVIEW ME!!!!!!