Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ You don't always get what you want! ❯ "Pyro!! Look what you did now!!" ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]






HEY MINNA!!!!!!!! I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!! Not much to say right now. I know ya'll are gonna love this part. I was laughing my head off while I was typing. Sorry if it's short.



HAPPY READING!!!!! ^_~



_____________________________________

Story : You don't always get what you want Part 4
Rated: PG-13
E-mail: Nicmika2@aol.com
_____________________________________




"I thought you said he was unconscious!" Raye yelled towards Serena.


"He must have disappeared while we were talking" said Mina.


"Damn. And we could have finished him off too." pouted Lita. Half the class cringed.


"I'll try to locate him. No telling how long he has been gone" Ami said typing furiously on her mini-computer.


"We still gotta make plans for when we do find him" said Serena.


"Well I say we find him and beat the crap out of him" said Lita.


"Yeah. We'll send his sorry ass back to wherever he came from" agreed Raye.


"Guys can we go into this battle with a rational mind, please" Ami said not even looking up from her computer.


"Ames is right. We gotta go into this fight with a clear head before we get our asses killed" added Mina.


"Guys where do you think Darien is. I thought he would have been here by now. Oh no... what if he's already found Darien??" Serena said as tears filled her eyes.


"Calm down Serena. I bet he's on his way right now" Raye said soothingly.


"Thanks Raye; But still what am I gonna do about Diamond?" she asked plopping down in her desk.


"He knows where I go to school and I bet he knows where I live too. He probably knows who my family is. What if he hurts them or you guys? I would never forgive myself if one of you guys got hurt because of me" she cried.


"Oh Serena" started Lita.


"It's our job as your court and friends to protect you, Princess" she said.


"Yeah Serena we'll protect you no matter what. We promised Queen Serenity and we intend on keeping it" Raye said putting a comforting hand on Serena's shoulder. Serena looked up at her friends which were surrounding her in a semi-circle.


"Thanks guys. I really needed that" Serena said whipping her eyes.


"No problem Meatball Head" replied Raye. Suddenly the door burst open.


The Scouts made their fighting stances except Raye. Raye jumped up and quickly took out her anti-evil paper slips.


"Aku Ryo Tai san!" she yelled shooting it straight to the middle of the inturder's forehead.


The person fell to the ground with a thump. His leg was noticeably twitching. It was then she reconized that he was wearing a familiar green jacket.


"Oh My God Darien..........." she gasped.



~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~# ~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you like it? I know I did. Stay tune for the next addition!

Bye for now. ^_~


"And one the third day God made Darien"
-Unknown


Much Luv Always
-Niccole