Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ You don't always get what you want! ❯ Explanations and Sleepovers ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]






WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZ UUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPP!!! Annoying isn't it. Well here it is. Part 5. I know ya'll were dying to know what happened to Darien. Well, in this chapter you'll find out. Not much to say really. Back to writing...




Disclaimer: I. Don't. Own. Sailor. Moon. There ya go; I even broke it down for ya. So don't sue me. If you do you'll have to deal with a foot that *acidentally* kicked in a girls bathroom window. Don't ask.






Story: You don't always get what you want Part 5
Rated: PG-13
E-mail: Nicmika2@aol.com

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% %%%%%%%%%%%%%%



"Oh my God Darien!! I'm sooooo sorry! I didn't mean it" Raye said quickly snatching the anti-evil paper slip off his forehead. The twitching stopped but Darien was still unconscious.



"Good going Pyro" scoffed Serena.


"Shut up Meatball Brains. I said I didn't mean it." yelled Raye.


"Well as the saying goes, think before you star in a role" Mina said proudly. (%> good ol' Mina confused as always)
Everyone sweatdropped.


"Um, Mina that's think before you act" Ami sighed.


"Oh. Whatever." Mina quipped flipping her hair over her shoulder.


"Uhhh, anybody get the number of that truck?" asked a very groggy Darien.


"Darien are you okay?" Serena asked moving forward toward him.


"Yeah I'm okay but what happened?" Darien asked as Serena helped him up.


"Pyro here" Serena said pointing over to Raye, "hit you with one of here anti-evil thingys"


"For the last time they are not thingys!!!" screamed Raye.


"Raye, calm down. Breathe in, Breathe out, Breathe in, Breathe out. Now don't ya feel better?" asked Lita. Raye turned and glared at her.


"Um, hee hee. I guess not."


"Where's Diamond?" Darien asked, anger apparent in his voice. The mere thought of someone, especially some Nega-Moon bastard, touching his Serena sent white hot jealousy burning through his veins and body.


"He's gone" Serena said simply and quietly. She had seen the pure lust in his eyes today and frankly, it scared the mess out of her. Never did anyone ever look at her like that.


'Even Darien doesn't look at me like that at he's my boyfriend' Serena mused in her head. Suddenly it didn't seem too funny. 'My God, what would have happened if I couldn't throw him off? What would he have done to my friends, my scouts,:gulp: me?'


Serena started trembling. The more she thought about it the harder she trembled. A small whimper escaped her lips.


"Serena?" asked Darien. Serena launched herself into his arms.


"Oh God Darien I saw it. It was so scarey. I don't want to see it again. Please don't let me" she said crying into his shirt.


"Hush Serena" he whispered while lovingly stroking her hair, "See what, love? What did you see?" Serena pulled away slightly not wanting to answer."Serena, please tell me what you saw?" Darien asked gently.


"I saw lust, Darien" Serena answered quietly. The scouts gasped along with some other students in the class, "I saw it in his eyes, and it was all directed towards me. I've never seen that in anyones eyes, not even yours. It was pure, undeniable lust" she said sobbing out the last sentence.


"Oh God Serena" breathed Mina. Darien wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close; allowing her to cry into his chest once more.


"That bastard's going down" Lita growled fiercely.


"I second that" said Raye.


"Me too" added Mina.


"Me three" said Ami.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~



(Diamond's Headquarters)




Diamond once again sat on his throne gazing at a lovely picture of Serena.


'She has so much power. It will be mine and so will she.' Diamond thought vividly remembering her little light show that knocked him unconscious. That vision quickly turned to the kiss he and Serena shared.


Unconsciously he put his hands to his lips which still tingled after so long.


"I must have her. She must be mine...No she will be mine" He assured himself.


Mentally he changed the image of his future queen to a screen which showed him what was going on in her classroom. Promptly he found Serena being held by you know who.


"Damn you Endymion" Diamond seethed. His hands gripping his Brandi (A.N. Is that how you spell it?) glass tightly.


"I will have her Endymion. Not you. And when I do, I will dispose of you" Diamond said through clenched teeth; jealousy boiling up in him.


A loud crack sounded through the room followed by breaking glass. He looked down at his hand which now contained shattered Brandi glass. Pain shot through his arm as blood began to flow from the wounds made by the glass.


He watched, fixated as his blood and the Brandi mixed and slid down his hand and landed one by one on his all white pants.


"Well, I guess I better go changed" He commented as he stood up, "But first thing first" he looked down at his hand. He concentrated hard, his upside-down sign flashing briefly. The cuts and the blood rapidly began to dissapear. When he was finish the only sign of the incident was the red Brandi stain that was on his pants.


He gave one last look to the moniter before dissapearing to his room.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



(Back at school)



"Sooo...what are we gonna do now?" asked Mina.


"First we take care of Serena" began Lita.


"And then we locate Diamond" finished Ami.


"What are we gonna do about Serena's class?" Raye wondered scanning over the classroom, which hadn't said anything in awhile.


"Can't we erease their memory or something?" Mina suggested.


"Hey I don't want my memories ereased, thank you" Nadia stated crossing her arms in front of her chest.


"Is Serena okay?" Molly asked quietly.


"I'm okay Molly?" Serena replied, still in Darien's arms.


"Are you sure Serena? That was a pretty bad scence earlier" pointed out Crystal.


"Yeah I'm sure. I feel a whole lot better now that Darien is here" Serena answered turning in his arms to gaze into his sapphire eyes.


"I'm glad I'm here too meatball head. I'll do anything for you, you know that, right?" Darien chuckled pulling her even closer.(A.N. Why can't a guy do that to me?!?!?!)


"I know, Endy. I know." she whispered softly. He gently kissed her forehead before buring his face in her hair. Half...er make that the ALL the girls swooned at the picture the couple made.


"UHH, Get A Room!! We have a Nega-Prince running around all you guys can do is act like newly-weds?" yelled a peeved Raye, the couple blushed but didn't pull away. "I give up" Raye groaned plopping in an empty desk.


"Well Serena maybe you should go home and..." began Ami, "NO!!!" Serena yelled startling her friends, classmates, and love.


"Why?" Ami asked.


"Because he knows where I live. If I go back there he might catch me or take my parents..." she trailed off not wanting to say the rest.


"You can stay at my apartment, Sere" said Darien, "You girls can sleep over too if you need to watch Serena more"


"Really Darien? And the girls too?" asked Serena.


"Yeah you know my apartment is big enough for you all. Plus Diamond doesn't know where I live and not to mention I bet your teachers have already called all your parents saying that their children have just ran out of their classrooms like a bat outta hell." (A.N. Hee Hee. I love saying that!!) They all blushed.


"All right then it's settled!" Mina yelled, thrusting her hand into the air, "Sleep over at Darien's!" she squealed.


"I wanna go too" whined one girl.


"Shut up Lily" someone answered elbowing her. Suddenly their was yelling and shuffling outside the room before the door flew open. The Scouts took their stances ready to protect their Prince and Princess with their lives.


What they saw they didn't expect. There in the doorway stood the principal with all four of the scouts teachers.


"What the in hell is going on here?" Mr.Lee yelled as he entered the room. He shut up right after his outburst realizing that he was just yelling at the Sailor Scouts.


"What's going on in here? Is there a problem?" asked a more collected Mr. Hiroshomi otherwise know as Ami's teacher.


"Umm don't worry sir. We :cough: have everything under control here" Mina said in a fake stern voice which didn't convince anyone.


"Who are you young man? You look too old to go to this school and I have never seen you here before. What's going on here? And why exactly do you have your arms around Miss Tsukino?" Mr. Lee asked again.


"Ummm.." Darien searched his mind for an excuse, but came up empty.


'Damnit. I can be valedictorian of my class but I can't think of one damn excuse'


"We've got no choice. We'll just have to tell them everything." whispered Raye. The others agreed with her.


"Guys, let me handle this" Serena said moving out of Darien's arms, and towards the teachers. Immendiately the Scouts were by her side.


"We're going with you" said Lita.


"No. Scouts stay back. I mean it. You too Darien. I'm
going to explain this on my own" Serena said resuming her walk to the teachers.


"Mr. Lee, Mr. Hiroshomi, Mrs. Masaki, Mr. Kwaski will you step out the classroom with me so that I can discuss this situtation with you?" Serena asked calmly.


"Umm okay Serena" answered Mrs. Masaki not quite sure why Serena was so calm. With that the group headed outside the door.


"What does Serena think she's doing?!" cried Raye.


"Raye we should trust Serena in this situtation. She seemed very calm when she asked to talk to them" informed Ami.


"Well I guess she will, but she better hurry up so that we can get out of here before Diamond decides try his luck again" Raye said quietly, her voice lowering at the last part.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~


(Outside the Classroom)



"What is the meaning of this Serena? Why are you ordering the Sailor Scouts around? And who is that guy in there?" asked Mr. Hiroshomi.


"Yes and why are they listening to you?" followed Mr. Kwaski.


"Simple. They're my scouts" Serena answered.


"'Your' scouts?" inquried Mr. Lee.


"Yes my scouts. They came here to protect me" she answered.


"Where are Mina, Lita, Raye, and Ami? I know I heard their voices in there." questioned Mrs. Masaki. Serena took a deep breath. 'Calm down Serena. Your doing very well don't blow it' Serena said encouraging herself.


"I already answered that question" Serena answered calmly.


"We asked about the sailor scouts, no one said any.... oh my God you mean..."


"Yes they are the Sailor Scouts. I can't say anymore because we need to leave." Serena ended.


"Leave?! Miss Tsukino I can assure that you are going no where until you tell us what the meaning of all this is!" exclaimed Mr. Lee.


"I must leave. Unfortunately I can't let you remember what I have just told you" sighed Serena.


"Can't let us remember?! What are you talking about?" Mr. Hiroshomi blurted out.


"Yes, Serena you are not making any sense" added Mr. Kwaski.


"Okay, to put it bluntly I'm going to erease your memory of this...meeting. You won't remember who the scout idenities are but you will remember that Mina, Lita, Raye, Ami, and I are gone. You will also not remember that Darien was here either." explained Serena.


"And just how will you do that?" questioned Mrs. Masaki. Serena pulled her hand behind her back, reached into her sub-dementional space pocket and grabbed her locket.


"A locket? Where did that come from?" Mr. Lee asked with a puzzled look on his face.


"It's what is in the locket which will erease your memories" she answered. She took a step back from them. "Sorry. I do what I must for my court" The locket floated up from her palm and floated to the middle of her chest. She concentrated hard on making the Crystal to come out.


Her creasant moon appeared on her forehead shining brightly. The teachers gasped taking a slight step back. The Crystal popped out of the locket glowing just as brightly as Serena's creasant moon.


The Crystal and Serena began to shine brighter and brighter until it became unbearable. The light envoloped the entire hallway. When it died down one principal and three teachers laid unconscious on the floor of the hallway.



"Sorry" Serena whispered before walking back to the
classroom.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



(Back in the Classroom)
a few minutes before



"Where is she?!" Raye growled pacing back and forth.


"That's it I'm gonna go get her. I can't stand it anymore!!" Lita yelled making a dash for the door. She was about to grab the doorknob when Ami slid in front of her.


"Lita calm down. I'm sure Serena is just fine. If she wasn't she would have already called for us" Ami exclaimed pushing Lita away from they door.


"Are you sure that Serena is gonna be okay out there alone?" Molly asked.


"Yeah. Sere will be fine with us around and of course her little dreamboat over there" Mina said geturing over to Darien, "You have nothing to worry about" Right after Mina said that a bright light flashed behind the door.


"What the..." started Lita.


"That was the Silver Crystal. I can feel its energy coursing through Serena." noted Darien.


"What's going on?" Nadia asked rubbing her eyes. The flash still burning in her eyes along with half the class. Suddenlly the door swung open and there stood Serena with four people on the ground behind her.


"Serena?" Darien asked. She swayed a little bit before fainting. He dove and caught her before she hit the floor. The class gasped along with the Scouts.


"Serena!" Mina screeched before running to her. The rest of the girls crowded around Darien who was holding Serena.


"Serena? Serena? Say something please!" Darien pleaded gently shaking her. Serena's eyes fluttered open to gaze into Darien's sapphire ones.


"Darien" Serena said in a slightly weak voice. He hugged her close.


"What happened? You used the Silver Cyrstal didn't you" Darien whispered in her ear. She nodded.


"I ereased their memory of you and the Scouts being here, but they will know that Mina, Ami, Raye, Lita, and I are gone" replied Serena.


"Hey, I didn't know you could do that!" exclaimed Lita. "Why didn't you tell us?"


"That was the first time I tried it. But guys we need to go before they wake up and come barraling in here" explained Serena. Dairen helped her to her feet.


"I'm proud of how you handled the situtation Serena" congradulated Ami. "Maybe your past self is finally merging with you"


"Don't count on it Ami. It certainly doesn't show up when she eating" commented Raye.


"Hey! Can it pyro! I got us out of a big mess all by myself." bragged Serena.


"Like hell you did meatball head, you probably tripped them up and made them bang the heads on the floor so that they'd forget"


"Why are so MEAN Raye?" sniffed Serena.


"Cause I don't like to see my best friend get hurt that's why" Raye said quietly. Serena pulled her into a hug.


"Thanks Raye. I'm fine now okay." Serena whispered. Raye nodded then broke away.


"Okay, okay enough of this mushy stuff meatball brains, lets get out of here before they wake up and give us dentition til we're fifty"


"Good idea. Darien we can still stay at your place right?" asked Mina.


"Yeah. But you guys will probably be there for awhile seeing we haven't figured anything out yet on Diamond. Is there anyway for you guys to get some clothes or whatever without being seen?" he answered. (A.N. This part might be a bit confusing
but you'll get figure it out. Just to help ya I started out with Lita)


"Uh since I live alone I can always teleport there and get my stuff. Mina?"


"My parents are out of town as usually, so no problem here. Raye?"


"Well grandpa might be there and so will Chad but I won't have any problem sneaking past them. Ames?"


"Mom will be at the hospital all day so I can get my stuff. Serena?"


"Well Dad's at work, Sammy's at school, and.... Darien what time is it?"


"Umm it's 10:17. Why?"


"Well Mom always goes shopping or runs errands around 10:30"


"So she's still home? Great, now what are we going to do?" asked an exasperated Raye. Serena paced the room for a minute thinking of what they could do. Then an idea hit her.


"Ooo I got it!" she squealed, "Darien I can go with you to your apartment and you guys can go get your stuff. It should take about little over an hour"


"Are you sure that's enough time?" questioned Mina.


"Of course it is unless you decide to pack you're entire closet!" said Raye.


Mina crossed her arms. "I wasn't gonna pack ALL of it!" retorted Mina. "Just half" she mumbled under her breath.


Darien heard it and pale. He did not want half of the fashion queen's clothes in his apartment.


"Umm, Mina I don't think you'll be there THAT long" said Darien. The girls snickered. Mina shot them a glare.


"We can us our communicators to keep in touch with eachother while we get our stuff; maybe we can...oh crap"


"What's wrong Serena?" asked Molly. Serena smacked her forehead with her hand.


"I forgot about Luna and Artemis! Luna is gonna be soooo pissed at me for not contacting her about this."


"Isn't Luna your cat?" questioned a very confused Crystal. Serena shook her head.


"A royal pain in the ass is more like it, but yeah she is. The difference is that Luna and Artemis can talk and were my mother's closest advisors back on the Moon. She's my guardian as Artemis is Mina's" answered Serena.


Molly giggled."Now I know why sometimes I heard you arguing with her and expected her to answer"


"Hey guys we should get out of here now I think they're waking up now" said Ami. Serena peeped through the door.


"Good idea Ames. Everybody knows what to do right?"


"Yeah" they answered in unison.


"Okay lets hurry this up." Serena said as they made a circle joining their hands.


"Wait Serena!" Molly yelled out. She ran over and hugged her.


"Be cafeful, okay. I don't want anything happening to my best friend" she sniffed.


Serena hugged her back."Don't worry Moll, I'll be okay. We've been through tougher situtations this; it'll be a piece of cake" She let go of her.


"Be careful okay, Serena" added Nadia.


"Yeah and we'll make sure that none of us will breathe a word to anyone about what happened here" reassured Crystal. Serena smiled.


"Thanks guys. Okay scouts lets go! You all teleport to your houses and I'll go with Darien" Serena said to the scouts. They nodded in response.


"Alright lets do this shit! Jupiter Crystal Power!" Lita shouted.


"Mars Cyrstal Power!"


"Venus Crystal Power!"


"Mercury Crystal Power!" Darien concentrated and drew power from the Earth; adding it with the scouts.


"Moon Crystal Power Sailor's..Teleport!" Serena yelled combining the power while adding her own. In a bright flash of light the group was gone.


"Be careful Serena. Please be careful" Molly whispered softly hoping that her best friend would indeed keep her promise and return safely.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



:Jumps on stage:


"TADA!!!" :silent:


:clears throat:


:says alittle louder: "TADA!!!" :cricket chirps:


Fine be like that!! Hee Hee. Did you like it? No I'm not talking about my performance (which recieved VERY high ratings) but the story. Took me awhile to write and even longer to send in. Tell me what ya think!!


Much Luv Always,

Niccole