Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Yuushonen Senshi Harry Potter ❯ Ginzuishou ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1:Ginzuishou

Harry sat in his Potions class with a withdrawn look upon his angular face. It was his sixth year and still he dreaded this class more then any. Snape was in his usual temperamental mood and trying to find any reason to take points from Gryffindor. Harry tried his hardest to keep his mind on the task at hand, but he had had that dream again. The girl was all he seemed to think about these days. The girl in his dream, calling for him. He would always run in the mist towards her and just as he seemed to be just able to see her face, he would wake up.

"Harry!" exclaimed Hermione.

"Huh?"

Harry looked down and his cauldron was over flowing as it boiled.

"Bugger," he hissed and lowered the fire's intensity.

"Pay attention." scolded Hermione, his partner for that day's lesson.

After class, he headed off with his two best friends towards the great hall for lunch. Ron stood to his right, and towered over Harry by a good half a foot. His body had stretched out and his arms and legs extended out in a way giving him the appearance of a scarecrow. Harry looked so small next to Ron. But Harry, now sixteen, came out with a more balanced body. He was still a petite human being, but lean from his years as a Seeker. His face was thinned out, lacking the baby fat that had made him look younger then he was. And his piercing green eyes still illuminated a usually stern face. He and Hermione were the same height, 5'8". Hermione, who had a narrow figure and a pleasing face, seemed to have only one striking difference. Her signature bushy brown hair was now to her shoulders and straight, but still just as thick and over powering on her head.

"You had another dream about that girl, didn't you?" sighed Hermione.

Harry hesitantly nodded his head. His hair shorter now on the sides and in the back to keep it from sticking out as much.

"Maybe you should tell someone." she suggested.

"Tell who?" laughed Ron, "Trelawny, so she can tell Harry it is all because the moon is in Venus and he is going to die in two days?"

"The moon can't be in Venus, Ron." Hermione corrected him.

Ron rolled his eyes in response.

"Don't worry. Is just a dream." sighed Harry.

"Yes and if memory serves the last time you were having dreams that were haunting you, You-Know Who rose again." grumbled Ron.

"He's right." commented Hermione as they reached the great hall. "Maybe you should tell Dumbledore."

"I don't really think it is something I want to tell Dumbledore." mumbled Harry. "Repeating dreams about me chasing after a girl, is not what I call a student/teacher conversation topic."

They entered the hall and sat at their table.

"Did you hear?" gasped Lavender as soon as they sat down. "Juno's Talismans and Gems Shop, got robbed in Hogsmeade last night."

"Another jewelry story. Curious." mumbled Hermione.

"Well at least we know it is just a jewel thief and not You Know-Who." sighed Ron, "Unless he has taken a liking to looking nice on the job."

Hermione and Harry chuckled, but Lavender didn't laugh at any statement made about You-Know-Who.

She continued, "But, apparently the thieves were found just outside the store tied up and petrified. The best part is the Auror's who found them said they saw a girl running off that resembled someone called Sailor-V."

"Sailor what?" asked Ron.

"I don't really know if I said that right, but I read it in the Daily Prophet. She is this Japanese Muggle crime fighter. She's not real. She is in these things with moving drawings in boxes called craptoons or something. "

"Cartoons I believe is the word you are looking for." Hermione corrected her. "And I've heard about her. My mates back home watch the anime as it is called in Japan. She is very popular."

"Whatever," huffed Lavender; "The thing is the girl who stopped the thieves was dressed just like her. But was obviously a witch because she petrified them."

"What does this Sailor-V look like?" asked Harry.

"Well she wears this short red, white, and blue sailor dress." said Lavender feeling the absurdity of her words as she spoke them.

The boys looked at her confused. She huffed and reached in her bag and pulled out a Daily Prophet.

"Look, here!" she said showing a picture of the animated super hero Sailor-V stolen from the Muggle's media and printed for the wizards.

Sailor-V kept winking at them with her abnormally large eyes.

"Bless those Muggles." sighed Ron as he took the newspaper and ogled over Sailor-Vs long legs.

"Honestly," sighed Hermione tossing back her hair.

* * *

"Harry!" the voice called.

Harry looked around. The ground beneath him was wet grass. He had no shoes one. He sprinted across the dewed lawn calling after the voice.

"You must find the crystal!" she called back, her voice distant and intoxicating.

"Why?"

Harry came to a valley and in front of him surrounded by mist was a white castle. He could almost make out a balcony of some kind and in the middle of it stood the silhouette of a girl. Her hair was blonde and flowing in the wind. He couldn't make out her face.

"Remember Harry," she called to him again, "Find the ginzuishou. Find the crystal. To gain back your past."

Harry felt he was waking up. But he had to hold on. Who was that girl?

"Wait!" he yelled to her, but she began to fade, "WAIT!"

And he woke up. He sat in his bed, panting. After a few moments of gathering his thoughts, he got out of his bed and walked to the window for some fresh air.

"Ginzuishou?" he whispered to himself.

* * *

Harry, Hermione, and Ron headed out with the other students to Hogsmeade. He had kept his mouth shut on his dreams. They just confused Ron and made Hermione worried. Wasn't worth bringing up. They walked next to each other chatting on about the Sailor-V impersonator. As they arrived at the Three Broomsticks something dawned on him. Voldemort hadn't attempted to kill Harry in a whole five months. Somehow that unsettled him, though he knew it should bring him relief.

He felt himself pushed to the side suddenly.

"Oh sorry." gasped a small voice.

Harry looked to the side and Ron's little sister Ginny stood blushing by Harry.

"I'm sorry was just on my way to Ola P.'s Magic Jeweler's." she mumbled avoiding Harry's eyes, "They are having a big sale and well, I forgot to buy mum a birthday present."

"Bloody hell!" exclaimed Ron. "I forgot too. I'll join ya Gin."

Ron went with his sister and Harry and Hermione followed, having nothing else better to do.

"What are you getting your mum?" asked Hermione.

Ron shrugged his shoulder, but Ginny answered her.

"Well I was maybe going to get her a rose quartz talisman." she said. "They help you stay in a good mood. Or so I've been told"

"Brilliant idea!" nodded Ron, "Nothing like drugging mum from being testy."

"It's not drugging Ron!" shouted Ginny.

Harry didn't listen to the bickering as he remembered that Quartz was a crystal and maybe the store carried other crystals. Maybe he could ask the jeweler about a Ginzuishou. They had to have at least some idea of what it was. They approached the store and in front hung several signs saying "Everything 70-90% off".

"That's a bit of a dive in price." commented Hermione; "Maybe they aren't doing so well."

"Who cares." sighed Ron, "If I can get my mum a diamond necklace for only 15 galleons, bravo to capitalism I say."

The store was packed. Dozens of witches and wizards were inside trying there hardest to get to the counter and snag a priceless gem for a low price, before anyone else did. Harry squeezed his way in with his friends. He tried to find the owner or a clerk to talk to, but they seemed far too busy being surrounded by energetic customers. He decided to just come back after the sale.

"I'm going to step out!" he hollered to Hermione over the murmur of the crowd.

She nodded to him and he squeezed his way past Dean Thomas towards the door as she approached the storeowner.

"Ms. Ola!" called Hermione out.

A tall middle aged woman with curly red hair looked over at Hermione with a broad smile. She hurried over to Hermione as Ginny joined them.

"Why if it isn't Ms. Granger. Stopped in for anything to buy today?" she asked cheerfully.

"No not really is for Ginny. But, forgive my impertinence, would this sale have anything to do with the robberies that have been going on?"

The woman stopped smiling. Then pushed her lips into a plastered on smile again.

"No. Of course not. We just have a surplus. That's all." she answered cheerfully. "Ms. Weasley you really must see this new diamond ring I just got in. Is usually sold for 2000 galleons, but for you I'll make it 25!"

Ginny's face went pale as Ms. Ola escorted her away. Hermione watched Ginny disappear into the crowd with a skeptical look on her face.

* * *

Harry stood waiting for his friends to leave the store. His patience was next to non-existent. The sun was beginning to set and he was getting tired. But, his friends seemed to be trapped behind all the people. He sighed and looked up at the purpling sky and decided to walk around. He turned the corner when a wad of paper went flying into his face.

"Oy!" he called out, "What's the big idea?"

He looked over at the culprit, half expecting to see Draco Malfoy smirking at him, and saw the back of a blonde girl with thick pigtails that came out of two buns and fell into tight curls. Her hair was the first thing he noticed. It couldn't be helped. She was running towards her friends, oblivious to what she just did. Harry bent down, his eyes narrowed and picked up the paper.

"Try a bin next time!" he called after the girl.

The girl stopped, turned and looked over at Harry. Her cerulean colored eyes looked over at him confused. And he realized she was girl from his year. But, he was horrible with faces of girls, unless they were in his house, or Cho.

"Sorry, what was that?" she asked innocently.

"Nothing. Is just you threw this in my face." he mumbled.

The girl began to laugh and quickly realized Harry was not amused and restrained her laughter.

"Sorry." she sighed.

"Nevermind," he mumbled trying to remember at least her last name, but in the end the only name he could come up with was, "Cow tails."

The girl put her hand on her hip, unimpressed.

"These are pigtails." she sneered.

"Whatever," sighed Harry.

He threw the paper in a bin near by, scaring off a silky black cat with a band aid on its forehead and walked back towards the shop hoping Ron and the rest had made it out alive. The girl watched baffled for a moment, then went back to her friends.

* * *

Ginny sat happily next to Harry admiring the diamond ring she had bought herself on her hand. She had a fatigued look about her from too much excitement and shopping. They were all back in the common room. Harry had to agree with Hermione that Ms. Ola was definately not herself if she sold that ring for so little. Usually Ms. Ola was a stubborn witch merchant who rarely if ever marked down. Suddenly Harry remembered what he was going to ask Ms. Ola about.

"Hermione," he mumbled knowing very well he couldn't let her think this had anything to do with his dreams less she become extremely protective, "Do you know what a ginzuishou crystal is?"

Hermione thought for a moment and shook her head.

"No," she sighed, "But it sounds Chinese or some similar eastern language. Why?"

"Just heard some girl saying she wanted one and was wondering what it was." mumbled Harry.

"Oh."

Harry watched Hermione hoping she didn't suspect anything. She thought for a second then turned to Ron and began to chat with him. Harry sighed in relief.

"Oh, Harry!" gasped Hermione turning back to him, " I have to fit you for the rest of your costume."

Harry whined, "Do I have to do it now."

"Well do you want a costume for the Halloween Masque or not." snapped Hermione.

Harry looked over at Ron for help, but he looked away mumbling something like, "Was your idea Harry."

"Why I ever agreed to go with you as Godric and Rowena is beyond me." he pouted to Hermione.

Hermione looked away hurt.

"Sorry. I am just cranky. I don't mind the costume. Let's go." He sighed standing up and beckoned Hermione.

Hermione smiled softly, pushed Harry, just for a little satisfaction of getting back at him for being a prat, and followed him to the sixth year girl's dorm. They entered her room and Harry sat on a bed as Hermione pulled out the costume. The robe was long and black with a white tunic to wear under it. It included a black wizard hat and a white mask, gloves, and sash for accessories. Harry stood up on a stool. Hermione needed to fit the cape to his height. The rest of the costume was finished. She wrapped the cape around him. It was a reversible cape with red on one side and black on the other. Hermione knelt down on her knees and held up a few pins, which danced off her hands and hovered around the bottom of the cape. She instructed each one and slowly the cape became the proper length for Harry.

* * *

Harry walked down to his room later that evening, as Hermione instructed a needle to sew the cape's hem back in her room. He opened the door and found Ron seated in his bed tossing a Quaffle in the air.

"Done?" asked Ron.

Harry looked out the window watching the stars come out and shook his head.

"She has one more fitting to do." he groaned, "You know her. It must be done by the deadline she set for herself. Doesn't matter that Halloween isn't for another month."

Ron began to say, "It was your idea."

"I know." huffed Harry, "But, after your wonderful rejection of her offer I felt bad for her. She doesn't really know any other blokes."

"True. But, now you know why I said no." smirked Ron.

"Yeah, yeah." grumbled Harry.

He went to sit down on his bed when he heard a loud rumble outside. Harry and Ron exchanged looks and went to the door out of curiosity. Right outside their door Dean Thomas lay flat on the floor, unconscious.

"Dean." called Seamus who just arrived on top of the stairs.

"What happened?" asked Harry as he went to Dean's side.

"Don't know, but most of the day he's been a bit tired." mumbled Seamus.

The boys turned Dean on his side and he looked pale. A very odd complexion to have being that he was black. Seamus picked him up and threw him over his shoulder with slight effort. Dean was rather small in comparison to the burly, attractive Seamus.

"I'll take him to Pomfrey's." grunted Seamus.

Harry nodded and watched Seamus grunt down the stairs as Hermione made her way up them.

"Is he alright?" she asked the boys.

"Just fainted." answered Ron.

"Why?"

The boys shrugged and Harry saw the completed costume in Hermione's arms.

"Is this it?" he asked.

Hermione nodded proudly and handed it to Harry.

"Try it on."

Harry nodded to Hermione and went back in the room with Ron. He would need help with the ridiculously elaborate cape. Hermione waited patiently and after a few minutes the door creaked open again. A red in the face Ron came out first, biting his knuckle trying not laugh. Harry stormed out after him.

"Quit laughing!" he spat.

Ron took a deep breath looked up at Harry and fell against the wall howling in laughter.

"Shut up!" snapped Hermione, "He looks nice."

Harry felt like a complete git in the attire. The robe was a tight fit and he felt more then ever to be wearing a dress. The white mask was larger then normal to fit his glasses under them and made face look small. His face was reddening, whether from embarrassment or anger towards Ron, he wasn't sure.

"AAAH!" a girl screamed in Harry's ear.

Harry looked to his sides. But no one was near, but his friends. Hermione walked over to Ron and was threatening to beat him if he wouldn't shut up, but Ron kept laughing.

"THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME!" the same girl screamed.

He had to help this girl. He felt this urge deep down that he had to, no matter what.

"Ron, I mean it!" growled Hermione.

"I have to save her!" declared Harry loudly.

Hermione and Ron stopped arguing and looked over at him.

"Who?" asked Ron.

Harry had a troubled look.

"Er . . . I don't know." he squeaked.

"Then why do you have to save her?" asked Hermione.

Harry didn't answer but sprinted into the room grabbed his invisibility cloak and leapt down the stairs.

"Where on earth are you going?" shouted Hermione.

Harry threw the cape around his arm and hesitated, "Er…. I don't know that either."

The cape went around Harry and he disappeared.

"Don't worry." he mumbled and the portrait hole appeared then closed.

"What was that!" exclaimed Ron.

Hermione shrugged her shoulders looking a tad bit frightened.