Saint Seiya Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Merchant of Venice - Sailor Moon/Saint Seiya Style ❯ Introduction ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I thought it would be interesting if I cast both the Saints and the Senshi as characters in William Shakespeare’s ‘The Merchant of Venice’. so, it resulted n this erm… rather unique play. The characters are drafted as below.

*********************************************************** ********************************

The Good Guys

Antonio is played by Pegasus Seiya.

Bassanio is played by Mamoru Chiba.

Gratiano is played by Cyrus Hyoga.

Lorenzo is played by Andromeda Shun.

************************************************************ *******************************

The Villains

Shylock is played by Phoenix Ikki. (A/N: Isn’t my fault. He insisted on this role.)

Tubal is played by Cancer Deathmask.

******************************************************* ************************************

The Girls

Portia is played by Tsukino Usagi.

Nerissa is played by Aino Minako.

Jessica is played by Mizuno Ami.

************************************************************* ******************************

Servants

Lancelot Gobbo; servant to Shylock then to Bassanio, is played by Taiki Kou.

Balthazar is played by Yaten Kou.

Stephano is played by Unicorn Jabu.
Leonardo is played by Urawa Ryou.

************************************************************ *******************************

Other characters

The Prince of Morocco is played by Prince Demando.

The Prince of Arragon is played by Seiya Kou.

Solanio is played by Leo Aioria.

Salenio is played by Sagittarius Aioros.

Old Gobbo is played by Zoicite.

Narrator: Saori Kiddo.

Supporting characters include Magnificoes of Venice, Officers of the Court of Justice, a Gaoler, more Servants and Attendants.


************************************************* ******************************************

Pairings

Mamor u/Usagi

Hyogo/Minako

Shun/Ami

SailorStar9: As you would know, getting these guys to work together isn’t exactly easy, considering the fact that a couple of them don’t really… get along very well. Take for example this:

Ikki glares at Deathmask.

“Why do I have to work with him?”

“You were the one who insisted on the Shylock role.” authoress replies.

“Or would you rather work with Pisces?” authoress points to the lighting manager.

Ikki sweatdropped.

“Point taken.”

SailorStar9: See what I mean? And of course, in order to keep this fic PG-13, our censor, Haruka.

Disclaimers: I own neither the characters or the script. Anyway, on with the play.