Saint Seiya Fan Fiction ❯ The Chinese Zodiacs ❯ chapter one ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Authoress note : hiya!!! My first multiple chapter. Hope you all like that

Milo : gahhh!!!! Please don't read this fic, leave here!!!! Get out!!!!!

Tifa : hey!!!!! That's not polite

Camus : shu…shu… get out from here readers get out!!!!!

Tifa : hey!!!!! *tie them up and close their mouth* that's better. Hmmm, SHUN!!!!!! COME OUT HERE NOW!!!!!!!!

Shun : *from distance* NO!!!!

Tifa : I'll make you!!!!!!!! *go to find Shun, there a scream, drag Shun with bandage all over his head back* read this!!!!

Shun : (^&%*) She don't own the character, Saint Seiya is own by Masami Kurumada. She thanks her two little brother for this crazy idea and all member of Aeriopagos Saint Seiya forum that support her for the fics. And expecially for Vane who editing this fic and almost all her Saint Seiya fics

Tifa : thank you and don't curse

Shun : I'm not

Tifa : yes you did, inside your heart

Shun : …..

Chapter one

After the battle versus Hades, all the Gold Saints who died honourably were revived by Athena, and the Bronze Saints now live in her masion in Japan. While Athena stays in Sanctuary, putting some order there. And of course, Pope or rather Shion became her right hand, and all of the Gold Saints were told to defend their nests… I mean, temples, like they usually did. Everyday they must follow a schedule made by Shion:

8.00 - All Gold Saints must report to Athena in Athena's Temple ;

9.00 - Meeting is over. Gold Saints must go back immediately to their temples (defend the temple or do something like training!!!!!!) ;

12.00 - Lunch (please behave politely!!!!!) ;

13.00 - 1 hour for rest (sleep there but not like SHAKA!!!!) ;

14.00 - Defend the temples (Boring???!!! Yeah?? DO YOUR TRAINING!!!) ;

19.00 - Dinner (NO FOOD WAR!!! PLEASE!!!!) ;

20.00 - Free time until morning (PLEASE!!! NO GAMBLING!!!!!)

Everyday's first activity is a morning meeting ; all Gold Saints have to report what have been happening in their temples. Let's see how the morning meeting is today?

Athena : So? Does anybody want to report anything?

Gold Saints : *sigh*

Saori : So?

Mu : Pardon Athena-sama, but just like we said in everyday morning meetings so far... We don't have anything to report right now.

Saori : *sigh* I see that. Shion??? Why did you make this schedule anyway? They don't have anything to report. Why do you insist on using this schedule?

Shion : I think that even when we have a peaceful situation right now, I must remind them that we should stay alert.

Milo : *whispers to Camus* Hell yeah, he's not the one who has to climb up here everyday.

Camus : *whispers* That's true.

Shion : I hear you two!! *pointing at Camus and Milo*

Milo & Camus : ……

Shaka : ZZZzzzzz...

Mu : *whispers* Psstt! Shaka?!

Shion : Shaka!!!??? *just realising that Shaka is still sleeping*

Shaka : Zzzzzzzzz...

Shion : Grrrrr, Stardust Revolution!!!!!

Mu : Argh!!! Crystal Wall!!!!

CRASHH!!!!!

Mu : Sensei!!!! What are you doing???!!!!

Shaka : Zzzz…hmm? Mu? Why did you create this crystal wall?

Mu : Grrrrr, stupid! *knocks Shaka's head*

Shaka : Ouch!! How could you do that to me?! Ten Bu Hou Rin!!!!

Well, because of Shaka's attack, everybody has to jump over to avoid it, and luckily someone remembers that Athena is there, so Athena is not injured.

Shion : What the hell are you thinking, do you plan to kill Athena???!!!

Aiolos *carrying Athena* : Shaka!!!??

Deathmask : ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND??!!!

Aphrodite : ARGHHH, MY BEAUTY!!! RUINED!!!! WHY YOU…!!!! BLOODY ROSE!!!!

Dohko : HEY!!!!!

Aiolia : STOP THAT!!!! NOW!!!

Aphrodite shoots his attack towards Shaka, but Shaka can avoid it and the rose moves to the wrong target : Shura's face!!! Shura is fast enough to dodge it, but it still scratches his face.

Shura : You wanna mess with me, don't you??!!! Excalibur!!!!

Saori : FREEZEEE!!!!!!! *still on Aiolos' arms*

Camus : Oh, really?? Aurora Execution!!!!!

And soon enough all of the Saints covered with ice, ehh no… well, except for Milo (he stands right beside Camus) and Aiolos (because he carries Athena, Camus wouldn't dare to … or would he? ^^)

Saori : Camus!!!! What are you doing, do you wanna kill all of them???!!!

Camus : But you said "freeze"...

Saori : *sigh* I meant "stop", not a real freeze.

Milo : Well, Athena-sama, let's see the good side of it: everybody stopped fighting, right?

Saori : Well, yes, *sigh* but now they are really freezing, what should we do 'bout them?

Milo : Errr, don't know...

Saori : *sigh* All right, today's morning meeting is over.

Aiolos : How about them? *letting Saori down and pointing towards the ice statues*

Saori : Let them melt.

Camus : But they will not melt!

Saori : Oh, how wonderfull… SO!!!??? DON'T JUST STAND THERE, HELP THEM!!!!

Milo : …Camus, it's all your fault!! I hate cold!!

Camus : Shut up!!

After Milo, Aiolos and Camus carried the statues to let them out (for about 2 days), everybody that had been hit by Camus' attack had cold for about 3 days. And after that they began following their usual schedule again. And now the days go by very smoothly, over and over and over … zzzzz...

Saori : *sigh* I'm bored, really bored! See? Even the writer has slept in front of her computer. *sigh* Wait a minute!! *suddenly a light of hope… pops beyond her head* That's a nice idea, he…he…he…he…he *grins*

(Tifa : Saori is more and more alike to Eris now…)

Saori : Shut up, Tifa! Shion??!!!

Shion : *comes in from the front hall and knees* Yes, Athena-sama?

Saori : Summon all the Gold Saints.

Shion : Yes, Athena-sama.

After several minutes, all of the Gold Saints reach Athena's Temple. After waiting for a while, Saori comes out from her room and sits on her chair, as usual.

Saori : You know? I just got a good idea to put an end to this boring situation.

Gold Saints : *look at each other, confused, and then look at Saori* ………

Shion : A good idea?

Saori : Yes, that's it. You… all the Gold Saints are dismissed as Zodiac Gold Saints.

Gold Saints : WHATTTT ???!!!!!!

Mu : Did my ears hear anything wrong??

Deathmask : Athena-sama, you mean you fired us???

Saga : Did you really do that???!!!!

Milo : It can't be!!!!

Syura : ARGHHH!!!!

Aiolos : Wait a minute!!!!

Aiolia : Bro, am I dreaming???

Dohko : … Should I look over that mountain again??

Camus : HAAAH!!!

Aphrodite : What???!!! I haven't finished with that garden. (^^u)

Alderbaran : OOOOOH MY GOSH!!!!!

Shaka : GREAT!!!!

The other Gold Saints look at Shaka in disbelief (Shaka should be the one really concerned about Athena, right?)

Mu : Shaka??!!!

Shaka : So I can meditate (sleep) and be safe from them!! *pointing to other Gold Saints*

Shion : Athena-sama!!!

Saori : Heyy!!! Relax!!! Who said that I fired you?!

Saga : But you just said that…

Saori : I said that I dismissed you as Zodiac Gold Saint, not that I fired you!

Gold Saints : Oh, we see…

Saori : Mu, come here and help me with this idea.

Mu : ??????

Later … at Saori's masion in Japan…

Shun : Errr, guys!!!??? *enters the living room with a letter in his hands*

Hyoga : What's wrong, Shun? *turns his head to Shun while still holding a joystick and playing a game*

Shiryu : What's up? *stops reading the newspaper and looks at Shun*

Ikki : Zzzzzz ...

Seiya : I will crush you, Hyoga!!!! *playing the game*

Hyoga : *turns around again* Oh no, you won't!!

Seiya : Oh yeah!!!

Hyoga : Damn!!

Shun : *sigh* Could you all listen to me?

Shiryu : Nah, just tell me what happened.

Shun : This is a letter from Sanctuary, from Saori.

Shiryu : So? Read it.

Shun : *rips the envelope and reads the letter ; then, with a confused face, looks at Shiryu*

Shiryu : What? *feeling something wrong, he stand up and walks towards Shun*

Seiya : Hey? What's wrong?

Shiryu : *after reading the letter* … Saori says that we must go to Sanctuary to test something, she says that we must once again go through the twelve temple within twelve hours.

Seiya : What??!!! Is there anything going on there???!!!

Shun : What is happening there??

Hyoga : …… I think this is serious, I gotta wake Ikki up.

Hyoga walks to where Ikki sleeps, and tries to wake him up. But Ikki still sleeps, until Shun has to put a headphone on his head and let Seiya yell in a microphone. Then Ikki jumps from where he was sleeping and hits the ceiling.

Shun : Nii-chan, are you all right??

Ikki : *still not very awake* Mama… buy the candies at that shop… it's cheaper.

Bronze Saints : *sweatdrop*

To be continued

Authoress note : so how was it? Review please ^_^!!!!