Saint Seiya Fan Fiction ❯ The Chinese Zodiacs ❯ Chapter two ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Authoress note : hiyaaa!!! Go to chapter two!!!

Mu : DUH!!!!!!! GET OUT FROM HERE READERS!!!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS!!!!!!!!

Tifa : enough MU!!!! Why did everyone have to act like this?? Here read this disclaimer

Mu : NO!

Tifa : … okay then I will make you dead in the end

Mu : WHAT!!!!!!! THIS LADY DON'T OWN THIS THING!!! SAINT SEIYA OWN BY THE GREAT KURUMADA SENSEI… PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME FROM THIS CRAZY AUTHORESS!!!!!!

Tifa : I'm not crazy!!! Thank you Mu and SHUT UP!!! And lets the fic begin!!!

Chapter two

At Sanctuary…Seiya and co. already stand in front of the stairs leading to Aries Temple. They see Saori there with Shion, and Saori just giggling over and over, while Shion looks very very sad.

Seiya : Saori-san, what happened here? Why did you summon us?

Saori : You… all... prfff... hihihi... must go through … hihihi, ahahahahaha!

Bronze Saints : ??????

Shun : What happened to her??

Shiryu : Shion?? *looks at Shion*

Shion : ………

Saori : Ahahahahaha, Shion, tell… hahaha... them.

Shion : …… Athena here orders you to go through the twelve Zodiac Temples within twelve hours…… *suddenly grabs Seiya's skirt* PLEASEE!!! FINISH THIS WITHIN 12 HOURS OR…

BAAM!!!!!!

Shun : ARGH!!!

Seiya : Shion!!!!!???

Shiryu : Saori-san?!!!

Hyoga : !!! What are you doing???

Ikki : *really surprised and disbelieving Saori's action*

Saori : *there is a 100 T hammer in her hand* Ops! Sorry Shion. Well, we'll see you up there. Oho..ho..ho..ho... *pulls unconcious Shion and drags him away*

After Saori and poor Shion dissapears from their sight, the Bronze Saints look at each other confused. Then they just smirk and begin climbing the stairs. The twelve zodiac fire clock begins the countdown. They reach Aries Temple in no time (of course) and are ready to enter, but suddenly they stop and see its entrance.

Seiya : What is this???!!!

Shun : Why did Aries Temple become like this???!!!

Hyoga : Why there's a wall in front of the entrance?

Shiryu : Eh!!! Where should we enter then??

Ikki : ……There's a big hole there *pointing at the big hole on the wall*

???? : This is the first Temple of Chinese Zodiac!!!! Intruders are not allowed!!!!

Seiya : What??!!!

Shun : Chinese Zodiac??!!!

Shiryu : Mu??!! It's you?

Mu : OF COURSE IT'S ME, WHO ELSE!!!!???

Hyoga : Where are you and what do you mean by this Chinese Zodiac??

Ikki : Just show yourself anyway!!!!

Mu : NO!!!!

Seiya : What???!! Why??!!!

Hyoga : Come on, Mu!!! It's not funny!!

Mu : COURSE IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!!!!

Ikki : Grrr! Enough of that, I'm going!!!!

Mu : … Don't come here or else…

Ikki : Bah, I already saw your attack before. You can't use the same attack twice against the same Saint.

Mu : I'M WARNING YOU!!!!!!

Ikki keeps moving towards the hole, step by step and … BLAM!!!!!! A light comes from it and hits Ikki. His helmet falls to the ground. Then the light dissapears.

Ikki : *dizzy* What…what was that???

Hyoga : … Funny… usually Mu doesn't use close attacks.

Seiya : … Yup, he usually attacks at a distance.

Shiryu : …Something is wrong with this Gold Saint.

Shun : *takes Ikki's helmet from the ground and sees something strange* Nii-chan?? Did your helmet shape like this??

Ikki : What do you mean??? *looks at his helmet and finds there are two motives on his helmet, which look like the front cutter-like teeth of an animal* What the %&^ is this???

Mu : I HAVE WARNED YOU!!!!

Shiryu : Mu, what has happen here after all??!!!

Mu : ……..

Seiya : Mu, come out now!!! Or will you feel better if all of us attack you right now???!!!

Mu : NOO!!!!

Shiryu : All right, then we will force you to let us in!!!

Mu : IF YOU DARE DO THAT...!!!!

Hyoga : Sure we will, five against one, who do you think will win???!!!

Mu : ……

Shiryu : MU!!!!

Mu : … All right, I give up, step in…

All Bronze Saints go in through the hole and enter a … what we say … a nest, but still no sign of Mu, and it's too dark to see anything.

Seiya : Why is it so dark in here??

Shun : …I can't even see my own hands.

Shiryu : Errr let me close me eyes and ...

Hyoga : Bah, no need to. Ikki? Can you light the torch here?

Ikki : WHAT??!!!! I'm not a match!!!

Hyoga : Shun?

Shun : Nii-chan please!!! *making puppy eyes*

Ikki : …All right. *lights the torch*

Seiya : That's better.

Shun : Mu? Will you stop playing this game??

Mu : What??? Who did you say is playing a game??!!!! The one playing games is Athena-sama!!!

Seiya : What??!!!

Hyoga : Can you just come here?

Mu : NO!!!!!

Shiryu : MU!!!! WE'LL FORCE YOU, I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS!!!! I ALREADY REACHED MY LIMIT, AND I WILL NOT BE PATIENT ANYMORE!!

Mu : ………

Ikki : ME TOO, MU!!!! I'LL MAKE SHUN FIND YOU WITH HIS CHAINS!!!!

Mu : … All right!! But promise meone thing.

Seiya : Come on, Mu!!!!

Mu : Just promise me!!!

Hyoga : All right, all right, what is it?

Mu : Promise me not to laugh!!!

Shun : Laugh???!!!

Seiya : What???!!

Ikki : Ok ,ok, now will you come out?

Mu : ……Ok.

Several seconds later, a shadow comes out from behind the pillar, and the figure is really strange. There is a tail attached to his cloth, and mouse ears on his helmet, and two big front teeth also attached to his helmet. Mouse whiskers are also jointed to both sides of the helmet. The Bronze Saints are so surprised to see that, but then they look closer and …

Seiya : HOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHAT IS THAT!!!!! *laughing and putting his hands on his stomach*

Hyoga : HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *laughs until his eyes shead tears*

Shiryu : Hoahahahaha… *falls to the ground and hits the floor for several times*

Shun : Prfff... ehahahahaha … prff... sorry, Mu. Ehhahahahaha!

Ikki : GYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT??!!!

Mu : *face turns red out of angry* RAT BITES!!!!!!!! *runs as fast as light and bites each Bronze Saint's helmet*

Shiryu : OUCHHHH!!!!

Seiya : HEY!!!!

Hyoga : MU!!!!!

Shun : Argh!!!

Ikki : Hey, my helmet!!!!!!

Mu : WANT MORE!!!!??? I HAVE WARNED YOU!!!

Shiryu : Ok, ok, we'll stop laughing!!!!

After several seconds finally they manage to control themselves and stop laughing at Mu.

Seiya : Actually… what has happened… prff... here Mu? *still controlling himself not to laugh*

Mu : *looks really sharply at Seiya* ……..

Shiryu : Will you tell us?

Mu : This is because of Athena-sama… she is bored, and she told us to change our zodiac clothes into this…*sad face*

Shun : I see…

Shiryu : And you were stupid enough to obey her…

Mu : WHAT!!!!?? SHE IS A GODDESS!!!!

Ikki : …… See?? I already told you that Saori could do something like this if she got bored.

Mu : *sighs*

Shiryu : Err... relax Mu, we'll go to Saori right now.

Mu : *sighs* Thank you for understanding, but you must finish this within twelve hours.

Hyoga : Why?

Mu : If you don't, Saori said we will have to wear this forever, and she said one day she will change yours too…

Seiya : WHAT!!!!

Ikki : THAT'S INSANE!!!!

Shiryu : We must get through here and fast.

Hyoga : Yes, we must.

Shun : But before that …

Mu : What?

Shun : Mu, can you fix this err… helmet that you bit??

Mu : Err... sure, give me that. *takes Shun's helmet and BITES IT AGAIN with his helmet's teeth!!!!!!*

Shun : ARGH!!!!!!!

Hyoga : MU!!!!!!! NOT LIKE THAT!!!!!

Mu : CITT!!! Eh…… sorry. *fixes the helmet with his usual style (by glue, ehehehehe! ^^ No… it is a lie)*

Hyoga : *whispers to Shun* I think Mu really fits this style of cloth.

Shun : …

Mu : I heard that!!!

Hyoga : Sorry.

Mu : Here. All done, just go see Athena.

Bronze Saints : All right!!!

After the Bronze Saints disappear…

Mu : I hope they will do it on time or …

Tifa : ...or you will have to wear this forever!!!

Mu : ARGH, YOU AGAIN!!! (all Gold Saints had already met Tifa before at the Halloween fic)

Tifa : Ohahahahahaha! Cute thing! Let me take your photograph!

Mu : NO WAY!!!!!! *runs away*

Tifa : Ooo Mu???!!!! *chasing Mu to take his photo*

To be continue

Authoress note : so Mu already been humiliated in here. Next Alderbaran!!!