Saint Seiya Fan Fiction ❯ The Chinese Zodiacs ❯ Chapter three ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Authoress note : yup chapter three

Tifa : where the hell is Alderbaran???

Alderbaran : please readers, someone please stop this crazy authoress *praying*

Tifa : hah!!! There you are, come here!!!! *drag poor Alderbaran* okay read this disclaimer!!!

Alderbaran : She don't own the character, Saint Seiya is own by Masami Kurumada. She thanks her two little brother and all member of aeriopagos saint seiya forum that support her. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!

Tifa : good then shut up!!!!

Chapter Three

After leaving Aries... errr, no, Mouse House... eh, Temple, the bronzies go up and up until they reach Taurus Temple... or what is supposed to be Taurus Temple.

Seiya : Errr... guys??!! What is supposed to be the second of chinese zodiac?

Shiryu : Err, I think … wait … er... an ox!

Hyoga : Ox?? Then, it's not different from a bull.

Shiryu : Right.

Shun : So Aldebaran's cloth should not be as embarrassing as Mu's, right?

Hyoga : Right.

Aldebaran : This is the second temple…

Hyoga : We already know that!!!! Can we go in now?

Aldebaran : NO!!!!!

Shiryu : Aldebaran???!!!! We know you are the Ox, so your cloth not so different from the Taurus one!!!!

Aldebaran : WHO SAID THAT???!!! YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND MY FEELINGS!!!! YOU HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN MY CLOTH!!!!!

Seiya : Feelings??!!!

Shun : Errr... are there so many differences between a bull and an ox??

Hyoga : Errr... don't know.

The background changes from Taurus Temple to a school class. All Bronze Saints and Gold Saints sit on the chairs and Tifa dresses like a teacher.

Tifa : Ox and bull are not different. Ox is the same as bull. The only difference is in the usage of the words, such as a bull fighter, a farmer making an ox plough the farm etc. etc. etc.

Saints : Hm, hm. *Nodding*

The background changes into Taurus Temple again.

Seiya : Where did she come from???

Other Saints : *smirk*

Hyoga : Aldebaran!!!! We're coming in now!!!

All Saints rush to Taurus Temple. After reaching its main hall, they get surprised and look around disbelieving. The place is full of rice plants. It's like a rice field.

Shiryu : What is this??!!

Hyoga : This is a …

Shun : ...rice field???

Aldebaran : YES IT IS !!!!

Seiya : Aldebaran??!! Where the hell are you!!!???

Alderbaran : GRRR, just don't come here!!!

Hyoga : Hey!!! We already saw Mu's cloth there!!!

Alderbaran : SO...?

Shun : It's ok anyway!!! We know about this, bull and ox are the same, so please come out!!??

Aldebaran : … No laughing?

Seiya : Promised!!!!*crosses his fingers on his back*

Aldebaran : ……

They hear the sound of steps getting closer and closer. A big ox figure comes out and it really matches the rice field. It's Aldebaran, and his cloth is nearly the same as before. Just the horn is rather small, and there's something attached to his back. It's a… plough!!!!

Seiya : Prffff… HOAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! *falls down and kicks his feet on the air*

Aldebaran : YOU PROMISED NOT TO LAUGH!!!!!

Ikki : Prfff... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Shiryu : …… Prfff... hehehehe...

Hyoga : EHAHAHAHAHA!!

Shun : ………*trying hard not to laugh and covering his mouth*

Alderbaran : GRRRR, STOP THAT!!!!!!!

Seiya : AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! *still laughing*

The other Saints know that Aldebaran's power can terribly increase if he gets mad, so they try not to laugh as hard as they can, but Seiya keeps laughing like a mad man.

Aldebaran : MOOHHHH!!!!! I'M MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shun : Uh-oh!

Aldebaran : PLOUGH BOOMERANG!!!!!!! *throws his plough like a boomerang*

The plough swings like a boomerang and hits Seiya in his chest. Seiya falls down, and then the plough flies towards the others, but luckily they're still alert (not like Seiya who laughed like that), so they can avoid it. And the plough hits one pillar, and two, and three and … all the pillars in Taurus Tem… I mean, Ox Temple. So, several seconds later the ceiling starts rumbling and … collapses.

On Athena's Temple …

Saori : ARGHH!!!!! Has the second temple collapsed????

Shion : …*just awake from his unconsciousness* What… happened?? Ouch!! *holds his head, then sees Athena* Athena-sama!!!!

Saori : I'll cut their sallary this month!

Shion : …… *prays* Oh pleasee!!! God!!! Protect us from this horrible Goddess!!! Why has she become like this???!!!

BAOM!!!!!

Saori : *holding her hammer again* Just sleep there. I'm just bored anyway. *smirks*

Back to Tauru… Ox Temple…

Ikki : Ouch! *comes from behind the ruins* Where??? Shun???!!

Hyoga : Ouch! Hey Shiryu, are you all right?

Shiryu : Ouch!!! No!!!!

Hyoga : Are you hurt???!!

Shiryu : No, I'm not, you stepped on my feet!!!

Hyoga : Ohh, sorry!

Ikki : SHUN!!!???

Shun : …… *just come out from the ruins* I'm here.

Ikki : *moves towards Shun* Are you all right?

Shun : Yes, where is Seiya??

Ikki : Don't know, he's been hit by that plough.

Shun : I'll try to search him with my chains. *gets his chains and they move slowly, then point at another spot. He begins searching Seiya under the collapsed ruins and finds him* Seiya??

Seiya : Uh-huh-huh! Marin-chan!!! *hugs Shun*

Shun : HEY!!!!

Ikki : Get out of there, Seiya!!!

Seiya : Huh…*faints*

Hyoga : Is he all right?

Shun : Don't know, he fainted.

Shiryu : Ahat bout Aldebaran?

Shun : Please carry him, and I'll search for Aldebaran.

Hyoga : Ok.

Shun begins searching Aldebaran with his chains, and they point at a spot. Then Shun begins searching under the ruins and finds Aldebaran. It's seem that Aldebaran has fainted too.

Shun : I didn't know that he would faint just because the Temple collapsed over him. *carries Aldebaran and puts him on a safe place*

Ikki : Did he faint?? Unbelievable!!!

Mu : *suddenly appears after successfully escaping from Tifa (actually Tifa has already taken his photo ^^)* That's because this cloth is not as strong as the real Gold zodiac cloth. Actually Athena forced me to finish this all in only one day…

Shiryu : I see.

Mu : Now go, I'll take care of him.

Shiryu : All right.

Shiryu carries Seiya on his back. Then the Bronze Saints sprint to the third temple. While Mu stays with Aldebaran, trying to wake the Ox Saint up.

Mu : Aldebaran???

Aldebaran : … Ouch!

Mu : Finally... are you okay?

Aldebaran : What do you think? You see this, right??? *showing the big swollen part on his head*

Mu : …… Well...

Tifa : Wooo, there are one, two, and three… and...

Aldebaran : ARGHH!!!! HER AGAIN!!!!

Tifa : Hello Baran-chan!

Mu : Baran-chan???

Aldebaran : ARGH!!!!! Never call me by that name!!!!!

Tifa : Ah, I should find that plough and take your picture as you wear that...

Aldebaran : WHAT!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!! *runs away*

Tifa : Heyy wait! *begins chasing Aldebaran but stops and sighs*

Mu : *sighs in relief* Luckily, it's not me again.

Tifa : Who said so? I'll take yours later too, with the others, of course. I want twelve Chinese Gold Saints in one pic.

Mu : NO!!!!!! *runs again*

To be continued

Authoress note : so how was it, this fic will go more insane later, and I hope I make you all laugh ^_^ see ya next chapter!!!!!! ^_^ Thanks!!!